You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, 21. May 2016, 01:07

Author: armyofhardcore

Master stones

It's just that without 100% cast it doesn't rlly matter what class you play in my eyes.. Ok some have usefull buffs and more att speed or whatever, but in the end it's all based on basic attacks. I think just changing back to 100% cast alone would bring back alot of people. Because let's face it I have nothing against the new company, but since they took over alot of people left for reasons. Gamigo might not like changing some stuff, but more people = more fun for us and more income for the comp...

Wednesday, 18. May 2016, 13:16

Author: armyofhardcore

Master stones

I also agree. I have nothing against gamigo, they're friendly and are always there to help, but still I miss the style of ariagames.. The fact that masterstones are 30% succesrate and that they're bound to the character. The 100% casting, the economy, etc... I've also wachted alot of video's from a while ago and people also comment there that they miss some parts of the old last chaos. Maybe if you (gamigo) can find a way to balance things the way you want and the way the people wants it we can ...