You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Monday, 2. December 2019, 20:31

Author: Noy

About Game

Quoted from "ultrakiko" Hello, Ive been playing this game since 2007 and i'd like to say how disappointed iam from game managing this days. The game is nearly dead. After Aeria game pass lead to Gamigo game is graveyard. Guys you gotta make events , give ppl stuff, make it easier. You have to make new loot/drop system so people have to farm, make raids. Dropping HS , Tokens it's hilarious way to make gold. Make people farm/ make gold... Everything is so unavailable in this game, nobody is makin...

Monday, 2. December 2019, 18:26

Author: Noy

Where's the progress?

Quoted from "currykaran2" For like the last 5 years, we've been told over and over again that the development team is still getting used to the base. From one developer to another, how long does it honestly take to get used to a piece of code (regardless of the base, or engine used). We have seen 1? content update in last 2 years, an update I'm pretty (VERY sure) no one asked for. And when I asked about it, I was told it was in the works for 7 years? What. Can we honestly get some context into ...