You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, 27. November 2017, 14:15

Author: Sunbather

Farming Gold

Quoted from "Bran" Yep, u got 3k hp... that's sort of a problem, you need chaos fluorite lvl 2 for shirt, chaos aquamarine lvl 2 for xbow, three monster combo accessories which have 10% life suction + 60cd, and jeweled armor, accessories, backpack with at least cc4 and c4. If you played on LC US and played on Initus, I'd jewel your gear for free with cc4-c4 and lvl 4 aventurine(hp rec/per sec)... but you don't play so <_< all I can help you with is advice. Totally up to you now how fast you pro...

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 19:44

Farming Gold

So I just leveled up to 77, and my goal is to be able to farm Erebus and make some income. This is how my character looks like at the moment: I got Lv76 chestplate + leggings on +10, Erebus Crossbow +10 (thanks to Cherokee for being generous) and I use only the potions that can be seen inside of my inventory. My goal is to be able to farm Erebus, I'm planning to stay on my current level (77) but with these items I still cant beat him. The thing is on mobs (even in Egeha) I make around 1600-1800 ...

Friday, 24. November 2017, 15:11

Farming Gold

Quoted from "Surestrike" So...why cant you kill erraticrat something must be wrong...is your armor and weapon jeweled? are you and ex-sin or ex-ranger? How much Hp do you have? You should be able to kill him at that level...I know this is not the question you asked but, really there is not answer to your question. All sources of gold have been cut in half and what you are getting is as good as its going to get at your level. I'm using the Lv41+10 armor set which I got because of the Guardian Sy...

Thursday, 23. November 2017, 16:42

Farming Gold

Hey there. So I just came back to play Last Chaos after a brief 8 years of break, I'm amazed how much this game changed, mostly in bad ways but thats what time does to games. So long story short, I'm currently on Level 68, I'm an Ex-Rogue, and I have read numerous threads about how easy it is to make gold in Temple of Forgetfulness. So I've been farming hard couple hours a day in ToF (both the spiders in the first room, and the big monsters near the end), and I started counting and it turned out...