You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Wednesday, 2. January 2019, 02:18

Author: gmc0529

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2019!

Thursday, 18. October 2018, 00:22

Error - XIGNCODE3

Disabled Avast and was able to run LC. Thanks for the feedback!

Wednesday, 17. October 2018, 01:29

Error - XIGNCODE3

Quoted from "Vilya" I have seen in Discord that multiple users have been having issues with XIGN since the new Avast update last week Thanks Vilya - that gives a good starting point! I'll have to check my PC Avast and see if it has updated - we run Avast on all 3 but the PC is not affected so far.

Wednesday, 17. October 2018, 00:40

Error - XIGNCODE3

Error code 0XE019100B. Checked for more info and states that this is due a program irrelevant to the game. Just yesterday started getting these errors on my one laptop, now today getting errors on both laptops. So far no issues with my PC. No new software added, everything is up to date, same AV running on all 3 (Avast) with LC added to exceptions. Windows 7 running on 1 laptop and Windows 10 on the other laptop and the PC. I am already working 12 - 13 hours a day and REALLY do not have time to ...

Thursday, 8. February 2018, 20:42

Quest glitched?

Found it! Thanks for the replies everyone and making me take a second look!

Thursday, 8. February 2018, 12:43

Quest glitched?

Yeah ... I thought the same. but when I looked I didn't see it. Will take another hunt around then..... Thanks!

Wednesday, 7. February 2018, 11:49

Quest glitched?

Some time ago another player and I had started the "Music as a Weapon" (Mondshine Chapel) quest, however we were both killed by Basula. Upon returning to the chapel, we found we could not get back into Basula's room no matter what we have tried: - obtain key from Erbe, go to Chapel, kill Batter and Soori, obtain Music as a Weapon quest from Amba, click on organ at front of room. - abandon quest and reset with Crean Amba did not give the organ piece the second time obtaining the quest, so I assum...

Tuesday, 24. May 2016, 01:26

Basula Chapel quest problem

Thanks Vilya - I was going to try this but wanted to be sure there were no other options in case cancelling totally screwed up the quest string. I'll follow up after I get home from work in the morning.

Tuesday, 24. May 2016, 00:56

That's the problem - we had already got part way through the quests and there is no option to pick them up again. So we are stuck where it seems we need the organ items but no-one is giving us the quests again. When we kill Soori and the NPC appears he has no quest (because we had already completed this stage of the quest on a previous try).

Monday, 23. May 2016, 08:19

A couple of days ago my wife and I had partially completed the Basula quest thread up to the point we had the doors in the Chapel organ room opened to get to Basula, however we had to teleport out and now it does not appear we can get them opened again upon returning. We have tried obtaining the key from Prime Minister Elbe in Mondshine and returning to kill Soori which opens the door to Prime Minister Amba, however he has nothing to say to you. We have also tried clicking on the organ, however ...

Sunday, 13. December 2015, 11:41

Veterans Composure

Quoted from "ANGEL." She can buy the book from IM. Theres no other way to get it. I had actually seen this option in my searches, but could not find it in the IM.

Sunday, 13. December 2015, 06:31

Veterans Composure

I've been googling and searching forums, but have not been able to determine if there is a solution for this or not. My wife accidentally used a reset skills card on her level 140 toon instead of a rename card (after the server merge). This resulted in her losing her Veteran's Composure skill. Is there any way to get the book so she can redo the quest or is it now lost forever? Thanks,

Saturday, 21. November 2015, 04:51

SP changes?

While in ToF I noticed mobs are no longer giving as much skill per kill. Used to get about 7k for a Temple Specimen Corpse and now getting about 2.5k?