You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Sunday, 30. October 2016, 19:50

Author: cbghas

attendance us servers

Quoted from "AnotherUser" Quoted from "lisaroar" If you miss a day of attendance, it does reset...back to 0 days. And it really sucks to lose 200+days of attendance. Read again. I was responding to to a statement that "getting attendance in during this is nearly impossible due to Gamigos game cannot stay up half hour then u have to have ur attendance reset and not all people have that type of time" Again, in this case, attendance doesn't reset. If you login for 5 mins, get disconnected, log bac...

Saturday, 29. October 2016, 02:24

Author: cbghas

Attendance

The realization that getting attendance in during this is nearly impossible due to Gamigos game cannot stay up half hour then u have to have ur attendance reset and not all people have that type of time by not giving it to us would be a big deal and so far ive seen nothing but reasons for people to quit alot of people have been here soo many days to get it and to let one day ruin it would frustrate me (luckily i dont worry about attendance).im not saying attack gms im saying just fix it so its n...