You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, 2. May 2018, 09:32

Author: Brisbanned

xtrap

Some functions of the operating system have been corrupted. Please close any program that is effecting your client and restart the system... Just updated to the latest version of windows 10, Game worked without trouble prior, ive closed the firewall the virus scanner etc. made new rules, renamed xtrap folder got the new xtrap still getting this dumb error. my pc runs fine, is this a sign, nomore LC? Is their any posts on fixes for this problem, lol ty shaz Xtrap coded field 08-0400-00000000-000

Friday, 20. April 2018, 16:56

Full +30 set

If we can get our sets to +30 is it possible to maybe glow a little different, maybe a bigger fairy, but some sort of an incentive, to make every want to have one, like a +15 set we got a bigger fairy, maybe even a permanent cover of sorts. The better you guys can make it, the more players will want it.

Wednesday, 14. October 2015, 13:49

widows 10

Quoted from "unavailable" From your screenshot I see you are running Windows 10. Full screen for Last Chaos does not work on Windows 10 and you need to run it in a windowed mode. Since you mentioned it is a NEW machine you might want to check if you have the following installed: NET Framework 3.5 and Net Framework 4.0 Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package 2010 (32/64 bit) Usually those above do not come installed with new machines and they are needed by most programs and games. I run LC ...