You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Tuesday, 25. October 2016, 12:19

Author: PureLove

Calling all Fansite makers! Do you have the gift?

I've brought good website that I created for the event. The site is on a subdomain site to a friend. The site is entirely created by me. PureLovee / Europa - Elysion LastChaos FanSite Event (PureLove) – FanSite for Last Chaos event. Created by Pure Love. http://zatoky.com/purelove If the next link is needed and evidence regarding the site design, we psd's, besides the files containing the code and everything else needed. There are highly skilled hope you enjoy.

Monday, 24. October 2016, 20:52

Calling all Fansite makers! Do you have the gift?

Quoted from "Vilya" Yes to both, apologies on the delayed response. ok thanks for answer. no problem for delaye

Sunday, 16. October 2016, 16:54

Started Tutorial (Elysion server)

Quoted from "ZeusGrece" Thanks z3fast for recomand tutoriand an pure love for create tutorial. I want to join in your guild purelove , you accept me please? Thanks , and yrs i accept you in guild no problem.

Sunday, 16. October 2016, 16:50

Ok i do that. In next tutorial i give more information and i work in my english an i change name for usa.

Sunday, 16. October 2016, 12:44

Quoted from "z3fast" I recomand this tutorial on all my friends i call more friends on game and i recomand Pwnage, sory for my english im from grece. Very thanks

Sunday, 16. October 2016, 12:38

Quoted from "AxeMan" Im new lastchaos player to , thanks from tutorial. Nice tutorial z3fast speak me about this tutorial an realy is short and great tutorial i wai for number 2. And u can accept and me on guild please? Im friend with z3fast. Thanks again Thank you. Yes i accept and you on Pwnage

Sunday, 16. October 2016, 12:22

Quoted from "z3fast" Quoted from "z3fast" Nice tutorial, im new player on lc and i need this tutorial i wait and number 2 tutorial. Can i join in your guild? For lock my xp? Thanks . Yes i create and number 2 tutorial and more. And yes u can join in Pwnage and i lock you xp, and i help u with more information and wih level and questing.

Sunday, 16. October 2016, 12:17

Quoted from "Redblu" Hey, Nice tutorial, good job Thanks i create more

Sunday, 16. October 2016, 11:31

I created a tutorial with information as simple as simple and as accessible hope you enjoy and I hope it will be good for the first login, you come with the second part of the tutorial at night. Waiting opinions from you. Dear new players and if you need help you can find me on game named PureLove. This tutorial is for players entering for the first time LastChaos.

Saturday, 15. October 2016, 10:46

Pwnage Guild (international guild)

Hi everyone, my name is Ana just what I lc returned, but this time on lc Europe. I began working on Guild namely to make a guild with active members do not need to be a member of high level and the player who wants to play and be active, no problem even if you do not know the game, it is learned. Looking for active players and want a team game, players who want to do something nice together. If who wants to join the guild you can find me on the game server named PureLove Elysion. This week I'll...