Search results 1-20 of 296.

Saturday, 23. May 2020, 18:11

Author: ANGEL.

Grade 5 heaven stones

you could drop hs5 in alber too

Tuesday, 12. May 2020, 11:16

Really bad lags

check for any pending updates - they might cause u the lags.

Saturday, 9. May 2020, 13:39

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "unavailable" .......... - more players actually playing the game and not just login for the kill and log off. I bet 185 lvl players cant wait to start killing low Lvl mobs all over the 5 maps - this definitely will make bored ppl to go play ! For real ?!?!?!?

Thursday, 7. May 2020, 20:08

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" If you make the boss harder to kill, is gonna be same proablem like spawning them randomly. It is not same , because if its harder to kill it means more ppl will kill - but the result as killed bosses/drops will remind same, but if you make it random it will decrease the number of killed bosses/drops and the eventual lack of drops and increased prices. Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" Buying exp potion running around for them and waste a lot of time for no reason. Imagine to ...

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 13:07

Boss Hunt Poll

My 2 cents... - currently there are 62 bosses total on all channels. - currently seems there are 2 people who hunt them 24/7 ( according to others) - there are some other boss hunters too - unknown how many yet - more people want to join the boss hunting - you can kill a boss for less than 10 sec and move to next spot - if you hunted bosses long enough you know the respawn time of each boss - so you can wait for next one on time ( you don't have to search random for any) - people complain of not...

Saturday, 4. April 2020, 14:26

#gamigotrees Falling Leaves | Answers

Falling Leaves My Guess is: Twig Name: ANGEL Class: Mage Server: Initus

Wednesday, 26. February 2020, 11:13

Leveling A New Pet

Tbh this is useless pet - it has no skills, it doesn't evolve, its weak and slow. But if you want to lvl it - try some of the mobs in juno or dratan. u could buy pet armours and put the stat on ur pet on conc - some def and hp will be handy.

Wednesday, 26. February 2020, 06:39

The Color Of Your Pet....

You can't change the colour. Every class gets this free p2 pony in a different colour - for the healer is a green one.

Wednesday, 15. January 2020, 14:03

SkillPoints Required for Rogue/Assassin

currently, the game is based on reg -hit game. You will do more dmg with ur reg hits than skills. So basically you will need only some of the skills - all rest you could max out at highest lvls where the grinding goes slower and plenty of sp. In-game you could ask ppl who play same class as you for some tips about the skills you might need and which are useless.

Friday, 27. December 2019, 17:53

Remove party-felllowship requirement

Quoted from "Panget" Why can't the dev. do anything about this? This is ridiculous. I'm stuck in in a loop... Can't enter the chapel w/o party..can't party coz party system is dead. You can party with your own toons. Now you can run up to 3 accounts at the same pc. Or you can join an active guild. I hope these suggestions can solve your problem.

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 02:06

Jewel Fusion Only - 800% from 3 PM to 5 PM EST

It doesn't matter if its 600% or 800% event - if u get a lower lvl jewel - better stop after 1st downgrade and don't waste ur gems - save them for next time when the event is on.

Monday, 25. November 2019, 22:20

Jewel Fusion Only - 800% from 3 PM to 5 PM EST

As an old player I could tell you with sure the event is off. Seems like somebody messed the jewel events today badly - wrong hours or just announcement without to turn the event on for real.... but after all, its happens sometimes- welcome to Last CHAOS.

Wednesday, 20. November 2019, 12:46

About Game

Quoted from "Surestrike" As far as the level caps, originally it the caps were put in to prevent gold spammers from using the system. We heard this many times and could explain the lvl 50 + limit...yet none explained why it's limited to lvl 55 and not max lvl so ppl who r old players could make their main toons merchant too. I never saw a reasonable answer to this restriction. About the OP ... the whole post is pointless - "керванът си върви, а кучето си лае" ....

Thursday, 17. October 2019, 12:32

Burbank lvl 30 weapon book

unfortunately, there is no way to do that.

Monday, 22. July 2019, 11:04

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "Bran" I'll repeat again, game needs diversity, classes are supose to have weaknesses, there are suposed to be TANKS(TKs, TITANS), HEALERS(CLERICS), MAGES WITH CC (witch with sleep and STONE to remove skills and archwiz with the AOE root, NS with root- both rooots have no cure..., SORCERERS (to entertain the rogues with their high evasion), ASSASSINS (which can farm lvl 5 ign in 3 minutes on i3 in raid and coome back and TWO HIT the TWO NS that you say cant be killed, and then the A...

Thursday, 13. June 2019, 13:06

Guild member question

u can take it only if u are Guild advisor- if u are just a member - u can't do anything.

Friday, 31. May 2019, 21:51

+25 and above

Quoted from "unavailable" Quoted from "Dreman23" so im gonna use a master stone and bind my gear... makes no sense there should be no restriction to what grade hs i use... if i fail i fail its my gear. Ill just answer you this: Doesn't matter if its your gear or not, that is part of the new upgrade system, old system also had limitations just like the current one, its not a hard concept to grasp. If you want to bind your gear go ahead, you can always buy a unbind stone and remove the bound stat...

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:48

+25 and above

Quoted from "unavailable" Quoted from "ANGEL." Quoted from "Mendek" If Vilya was right you need grade 10 above +25. Huh?? If there is upgrade event going on and I can have 100% success with grade lvl 6-7 why then I need 10?? Isnt it obvious? o.o The rates you get during ane vent are not the stones actual rates, they are altered by the event, thus why you need a grade 10+ heaven stone to upgrade that higher tier of gear o.o No, it is not!!!! It's my gears and my stones...if I want to throw an HS...

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:08

+25 and above

Quoted from "Mendek" If Vilya was right you need grade 10 above +25. Huh?? If there is upgrade event going on and I can have 100% success with grade lvl 6-7 why then I need 10??

Friday, 31. May 2019, 14:46

+25 and above

I'm curious about same thing.. "Does HS upgrade system works only till +25? If so, why then we have 12 grades of hs? If it works beyond +25 why it says unable to upgrade due difference in lvls when u try a hs5 + ?