You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Sunday, 14. June 2020, 01:20

Author: SilentArrow

New GM event Idea

I keep toon logged and asked other players that online often, nobody saw MMS announcement on "H" server in over two months. Today, Saturday June 13, "H" definitely had MMS around 6:40pm. Even though we only had 10-12 people, GM spawned a great set of mobs, and was kind enough to give us extra ignition and buffs (one I have never seen before). Was a GREAT EVENT, good 15-20 mins of fighting quantity of mobs rarely seen. Spawning 10+ Compras and Brotherhood was cool sight, and 5-6 of each world bos...

Thursday, 11. June 2020, 23:22

New GM event Idea

I voted NO, standing around for 10-20 minutes not much fun, and impractical use of limited GM time. I think a fun event would be GM spawn some random monsters. Maybe outside Dratan non-PVP server. Maybe good name of "Mad Monster Spawn". I hear rumors this idea might already exist, but nobody on Horizon server has seen such a thing in ages...

Sunday, 10. May 2020, 00:58

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "unavailable" Because it isn't. Using a LPBI on this is a complete waste you make 10x more exp just farming at a proper spot than by hunting bosses. Waste of time? With 500% XP, each boss kill turn in is 9.3B. 10 seconds or less one boss. With 10 bosses per server (safe to say most skip the two Mad Martin) that is 60 bosses. My former GM and myself would get 55+ bosses/quests one BH, and still have some mins left over. What other spot gives anywhere even close to 9.3B per mob kill, ...

Tuesday, 5. May 2020, 00:38

Boss Hunt Poll

There is a South Park episode where they solved their dilemma by farming foxes. Cartman figured out if they killed upteen-quadrillion level 1 mobs they could get enough exp/gold. Just saying... Maybe step-up-buttercup and start a group PVP'ing these bullies. If current world bosses were made random, my guess most higher level players actually stop playing (already a limited amount to do at 185 other than bosses, Ramslo, affinity, helping others), and the number of CSS/LSS/HS5 on the market will ...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 19:14

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" The direct benefit of the new players for the first time is price decreasing! For now the only benefit is for the hunter and the price they selling for wich you all are afraid of. Dont know about your server, but on Horizon CSS used to sell for around 300m, LSS around 50m. Through boss hunting, so many more now available, and has driven the price down to CSS around 50m, LSS around 20m. I am not afraid of the prices coming down, I sell for the cheaper prices to help kee...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 19:02

Boss Hunt Poll

I voted no, since faster spawn, more locations, just means those that are hunting them now, will have even more to hunt. They will still take all the bosses very fast, and newer toons will still be without. Big toons get richer, newer toons no direct benefit. Do you really believe BH toons are the one's selling to gold spammer sites? Gamigo tracks all large gold transfers, and quick to ban toons that get caught. Seems big risk to create a 170+ toon just to get it banned. And have you ever looked...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 17:23

Boss Hunt Poll

Faster re-spawn times just means those frequently hunting will get more bosses faster than before. And if another spot, more bosses. If random locations, will kill leveling on bosses. Who wants to waste PBI/pots running all around big maps hope to find a boss, or killing 100's of plants/trees/etc to hopefully spawn one boss. Sounds like great fun... If you can't get bosses now, work with your guild, guild GM, or partner with others at least for XP until you can do fast BH. And run with a group i...

Sunday, 19. April 2020, 00:04

10 Billion gold spammers...

Yes, there are GM responding to Discord, but this at best an infrequent band-aid when real coding/game solution is not hard. Spammers started in 2007, came back strong early January this year and have been persistent four months later. Long overdue for a small coding change. I manage a small software company and have been involved with software for 30+ years. My experience, it is far cheaper to retain existing customers (listening to their feedback and often small changes when practical) than to...

Saturday, 18. April 2020, 13:07

Quoted from "Vilya" The game does have a filter to recognize repetitive chat, which is why the spammers will change 1 tiny detail about their spam each time. Any repetitive chat filter that is doing literal/exact string comparisons is very weak, since all spammers need to do is have an integer counter and just append to each message. Please have developers Google "fuzzy string comparison algorithm". There are code examples for nearly all possible programming languages. A "fuzzy compare" will gi...

Saturday, 18. April 2020, 03:47

Anything being done? Obvious GM's don't play normal toons anymore, since gold spammers pop up many times per hour. Some of the spam bots are stupid enough to accept party, some are stupid enough to accept recall. We can deal with those. The only a bit smarter bot rejects recalls, so we are stuck hour after hour after hour of spam on servers 2 and 5. Yep, I can ignore spammer after spammer after spammer to Ignore (keep changing their names). But this is an old issue LC should have solved in game ...

Thursday, 2. April 2020, 02:03

Improve the repetitive filter. Only need to sort characters of the string, and then if 50% or more of the characters compare the same, consider repeat. N times repeat, mute them. Same goes for any character that spams "wtb xyz".

Wednesday, 1. April 2020, 19:46

Or add a player command where we can mute them ourselves, e.g. "mute azzholespammer". If ever gets abused, warn/ban the person using it on non-spammer. If necessary, limit it to maybe player guild GM, or level NNN, or something. Frankly, the game should have some auto-detection to notice repetitive chat and auto-silence.

Friday, 13. March 2020, 16:55

Ebony Mine

For such an old game, there is a large amount of information available online. For almost any topic, Google "last chaos xyz". A Google search "last chaos ebony mines" will show list of all monsters. They are level 123-140, and I would not recommend going there with level 69 character. A few more in TOF, and then likely Lust Trum or Theos Tomb. Also don't forget about Akan Temple when you hit level 90, good XP/SP until mobs turn blue.

Sunday, 8. March 2020, 23:49

Anyone Have A Cure For A Slow (Lagging Baddly) Game.

Make sure you have no pending Windows updates. For reasons which make no sense, this can drag the game down to a crawl. Also, certain web pages open (e.g. MSN Deutschland | News, Wetter, Sport & Hotmail Login) have a nasty effect on game. I have no lag on Horizon, and when it occasionally starts, apply of latest Windows update and reboot resolves issue for me.

Friday, 27. December 2019, 20:50

Remove party-felllowship requirement

Given the low population, these requirements mean 1) run another instance 2) use another account/computer 3) skip the content altogether. If your answer to someone that can't do 1 or 2 is skip the content, then more game wasted content (like Altar). While the intent maybe was to get people to group together, forcing this just leads to frustrations and people not taking advantage of variety in the game.

Friday, 27. December 2019, 20:44

Remove party-felllowship requirement

Quoted from "pwesty" Sadly this would take a lot of stuff to do this..It's nice to think of this to happen but it would be unlikely This should be a trivial code change. Simply comment out or remove the conditional that "must be in party/fellowship to enter" and likely another when party status changes, comment out or remove that test as well. Nothing changes in the raid itself, just conditional test if allowed to enter the raid.

Thursday, 26. December 2019, 18:09

LacaBall improvements

I voted YES, any change for the better. Sitting there clicking 400-500 times is just no fun and terrible UI. Same for Moon Stones. If automated, should just be random as if you were clicking, without getting carpal tunnel...

Wednesday, 27. November 2019, 09:50

The first meld / remoove jewels event

The Wednesday, Nov 27, 3:00-6:00am 800% meld event is ABSOLUTELY running, and my opinion maybe set HIGHER than 800%!!! I had four 15's, multiple 13/12/10, and many (over 60) level 5's, and NOT A SINGLE BREAK. Yes, I used JPS on the 15's, but every jewel melded without break. Thank you for this event!

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 15:09

The first meld / remoove jewels event

Thank you Mehira. I did not see your response before entering mine. Appreciate your fast action. The 800% meld was definitely NOT on during either time period, contrary to in game announcement. I have never had level 5's break during an 800%, nor level 2 (11) attack jewels. Both broke and I stopped. My assumption since Monday=fuse, Tuesday=remove that Wednesday=meld. For those not reading forums and see only in game announcements, easy to waste good jewels.

Monday, 25. November 2019, 23:30

Jewel Fusion Only - 800% from 3 PM to 5 PM EST

The 10am-12noon 800% chaos jewels definitely was NOT running correctly. Was having 10's go back to 9's, and when I used 9 + 11 + 12 and got back a 10, that certainly was not 800%. I sent PM, got a response, and they added a 800% both Chaos + Normal from 2-4pm (unscheduled Chaos) and that most certainly was working. During 2-4pm I did not have a Chaos jewel go down a level, and most were same, plus one or plus two.