You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 425.

Tuesday, 16. June 2020, 00:30

Author: Surestrike

Dratan Castle Siege Invincibility Duration Nerf

Quoted from "unavailable" I am definetely against a cure. In fact i would much rather they even removed owl condition recovery pills so you have to use different cures. Also as far as cop goes, instead of a cure, make players get the same as boss monsters get: Iron Wall, that prevents being copped for say 40 seconds after first use up to 60 seconds. Let this apply to all: stun / stone / sleep etc so that you cannot perma crowd control anymore. If you get slept, get a resist sleep for XX seconds...

Wednesday, 13. May 2020, 02:24

Really bad lags

Quoted from "EscGoeran" Internet: 152.405 Mbit/s up 86.0708 Mbit/s down. AMD Ryzen 5 3600 ASUS GeForce GTX 1660 6GB TUF GAMING OC ASUS PRIME B450-PLUS Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200Mhz CL16 Vengeance LPX Windows 10. Latest update of directX From Sweden. Can play all other games SMOOTH but last chaos. Got 300FPS on CSGO. I get theese lags as i said, like 2 weeks, and then it works again for 2 weeks. So it's just about LC. Game specs are not going to matter you can play this game on just about an...

Saturday, 9. May 2020, 00:26

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" Ok great. This is what you want but what about new members? Is it this what you want for them. The imposible. How about you make a poll whit those ideas. Let's see how many ppl will go for it??? Last chaos already know. There is another platform that they copy them and a lot more games same as this one and easy then this for sure. Why you think only for old members to stick with it and not to improve it. I should say leave it as I request it. Let's give it a try. Come ...

Saturday, 9. May 2020, 00:21

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "unavailable" Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" How could you say is not when them meant to be for lvling. lol. That's why got 150+ unlimited. Imagine 150 lvl to kill an boss that 185 lvl only can have it in 10min time. Because it isn't. Using a LPBI on this is a complete waste you make 10x more exp just farming at a proper spot than by hunting bosses. The only reason why its set to 150+ without limit is to allow 185 characters to complete the quests and get the rewards from them, so they c...

Friday, 8. May 2020, 04:15

Boss Hunt Poll

One other option which came to mind is to randomly set the re-spawn time. Give the re-spawn time a 1hour window in which it randomly re-spawns in. that way no one can set a timer on them. People would still know where they are and can grind the areas until the see the spawn and then do the boss. Example: Boss is killed at 12:00 the re-spawn window starts a 12:30 and ends at 1:30. It can spawn anywhere from 30minutes after the kill to 1 hour and 30 minutes after. This would take far less coding a...

Friday, 8. May 2020, 03:45

How does this compare to Last Chaos 10 years ago?

There are some things that are better and some that are not. Over all the game is better. Sadly the game is old and many people have moved on. Some of the die hards are left so it is likely you will see someone you knew.

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 06:18

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" 1 hunter wont have the time to clear all server not even now. I wasn't talking about 1 hunter. I'm talking about lot's of hunters. That's why should be 1 more spot or less spawn. To give the opportunity for all to evolve and a chance to catch them up. For people that they saying they should work and what ever. Back in time in aeria games everything was cheaper. So you grow in that time yes ok. You got experience and a way easy to grow up back then. Stuff on members sho...

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 06:06

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "SilentArrow" There is a South Park episode where they solved their dilemma by farming foxes. Cartman figured out if they killed upteen-quadrillion level 1 mobs they could get enough exp/gold. Just saying... Maybe step-up-buttercup and start a group PVP'ing these bullies. If current world bosses were made random, my guess most higher level players actually stop playing (already a limited amount to do at 185 other than bosses, Ramslo, affinity, helping others), and the number of CSS/...

Tuesday, 5. May 2020, 00:25

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "XYZ" I can totally understand the poll unlike some *beautiful souls* who dont want others to achieve anything because they payed (much) real cash for their toons so they think every one else has to do it too. The problem is that the bosses are the only monsters that drop something usefull in the whole game so ofc every wants to hunt them. Increasing the spot number would ofc help, unlike una stated, because it adds one more variable to the equation and unless it wasn't just mainten...

Sunday, 3. May 2020, 04:53

Boss Hunt Poll

It is a good thing I didn't vote before it changed because now i can vote no. Changing the respawn time will solve nothing as the others have said. The ONLY thing that will change this problem is the spawn point being random. If they are not completely random then it will never work. As Pandia and others have point out the people that boss hunt 24/7 will just get more bosses and you will have nothing still. If the spawn point is random that means everybody has a fair shot at getting the boss. Th...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 06:19

Boss Hunt

Quoted from "unavailable" I would have to go with no, its fine as it is. They are bosses and they are meant to be "competitive". If someone is a dedicated hunter and goes after them he deserves the kill. Imo respawn timer is fine as it is but: What i would change tho is that they spawn randomly on a different location with each respawn on the map so you actually have to run around and look for them each time and actually hunt them. So for excample you kill Muta in Dratan, the next time it respa...

Saturday, 18. April 2020, 19:51

Phoenix ticket

In order to use a Phoenix ticket you will have to have a toon that was level 100 or greater on the same account before you created the toon that you want to make a pheonix. You should not have an issue putting the ticket in the storekeeper. I have a few in the storekeeper right now.

Saturday, 18. April 2020, 19:40

10 Billion gold spammers...

I have to disagree with the statement they are doing nothing. All you have to do is jump on Discord and tag @game team and say there is a spammer and within a couple of minutes they will be history. I have yet to see a time where there has not been a gm available on discord to take care of the spammers. Now if you choose not to take advantage of this its is not their fault. Really until we all went into stay at home mode the spammers have not been an issue so why would Gamingo spend a dime on a ...

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 02:43

Selling

Boosters are one of the items you have to have the merchant skill to sell. You can store them in your warehouse and move them to a toon that has the merchant skill and sell them on that toon. There are also [event] boosters that can't be sold by anyone.

Tuesday, 14. April 2020, 02:31

Lvl 157 Coloncha Xbow

It is correct that bloodhorns don't have elemental defense but, the other weapon has an elemental attack which boosts it's attack. Earth elemental attack has a 1.3 damage multiplier against no elemental defense. The fact that your second weapon does not have the same elemental attack as the 149 is the reason why. Mendek is correct in his assessment. see the chart on this site Elemental System - Last Chaos - Guides & Information To test the base damage you would have to pit your old weapon agains...

Wednesday, 1. April 2020, 03:23

Jewel Event

When this jewel thing first started out it was like oh so Chaos jewels will be the special jewel. Now with the events not so much...it's more like the regular high level jewels are the special ones because they turn to chaos jewels frequently. Not saying it shouldn't be this way its just a perception thing.

Wednesday, 1. April 2020, 03:04

10 Billion gold spammers...

I monitor Discord most of the time and the GMs in there take a lot of pride in jumping on the spammers ASAP. If you're not on discord you should get on and report them there and they will jump right on them.

Saturday, 7. March 2020, 04:53

Guardian Abandonment

The armor set is good but you can get by without it not all is lost. You will get another set at 60 that you can use. Until that time your 31 set will suffice.

Thursday, 27. February 2020, 05:34

Leveling A New Pet

One other side affect of leveling it is it costs more to rez it when it dies and it will die... Not sure I would sink any time into it. At least with a p1 pet you get the buffs and can color it any color you want.

Wednesday, 26. February 2020, 05:59

The Color Of Your Pet....

Not sure if the P2 horses can be colored or not... Those colors were for the p1 pets unless they have been changed.