You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, 11. May 2020, 11:24

Author: Dahn

Feedback | Theos Tomb of Darkness

Quoted Also quick; I was able to meld lvl 3 elemental jewels and lvl 16 jewels into my 173 weapon, I thought these new jewels were exclusively meant for the 187+ armor/weapons? It is said in the patch note that it will be implemented later. An other comment about the new stuff: The seal +5% HP on the titan armor has only effect on the character "base" HP. So it's around 5% of around 13000 HP. It does not take into account the HP gained by the jewels. So this +5% HP seal is useless as it will on...

Friday, 10. April 2020, 20:13

Re Second comment: The base attack of the 190 weapons is less than the 180 elemental weapons... 1920 attack for a 190 royal sword instead of 2433 for the 180 royal sword No one will use those new weapons Is it possible to fix this ?

Thursday, 9. April 2020, 23:06

Dear all, Great new stuff but please note that the titan Evasion stuff is horrible. We can't play as a titan with "+160% critical rate". More we have critical rate, less deadly hit we will do. This is bad. Is it possible to change this to "+160% deadly" instead of "+160% critical rate" ? Thank you, Dahn

Saturday, 3. October 2015, 17:58

Amulet of Recovery / Ultimate Amulet of Recovery

Both. But last time I tried this, I couldn't set any socle...

Saturday, 3. October 2015, 14:13

Amulet of Recovery / Ultimate Amulet of Recovery

Hi, I just have a question... The "Ultimate Amulet of Recovery" is the 30 days Amulet? Or it's another item? I play on the french version, so I don't have the sames names.