You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, 12. April 2020, 19:52

Author: Eleos

Buying ic

Support is going to take longer than normal because of Holiday weekend, and plus it being a weekend they rarely work.. I always tell people using the paywall via Gamigo can cause issues with certain card providers. Using PayPal has always worked as a great alternative that i send people to use for best results

Wednesday, 1. April 2020, 07:09

10 Billion gold spammers...

YES!! we dont like them as much as you all do. Us GM's can't always be in game so you are our eyes as well. Sometime the spammers will spam 1-3x and then wait 30mins So if you guys happen to see them, take an SS and post it in our discord chat, and we'll silence them right away.. Thank you all for helping those who do

Monday, 23. March 2020, 05:20

Can't Leave Fellowship

Quoted from "guimanso69" Quoted from "Eleos" Mendek is correct, where's there's only a handful of people having issues, restarting the server for 5 people vs 75+ that dont have the issues wont happen. it's a big inconvenience, we know. Honestly, that shows how you don't care about your players. You're saying that only a "handful of people" is having that issue, but maybe, only a "handful of people" complained about it. You restarted the servers for much less before, and I think the other player...

Sunday, 22. March 2020, 15:49

Can't Leave Fellowship

Mendek is correct, where's there's only a handful of people having issues, restarting the server for 5 people vs 75+ that dont have the issues wont happen. it's a big inconvenience, we know.

Saturday, 21. March 2020, 19:26

A TGM no more a GM i am now

Hello land of Iris, These last couple months have been amazing but today I got more amazing news, I have become a full fledged GM, No more T in my name. I look forward to seeing you all in game more, either helping you or just having some good ol' fun, Look for my glow, look for my name, just dont go insane your favorite Titan GM, --ELEOS

Monday, 16. March 2020, 05:13

St. Patrick's Day

Time to Wear Green and celebrate Ireland and Saint Patrick. To help you celebrate we got a jigsaw puzzle for you.St.Patrick's Day Jigsaw Puzzle When you are done take a screenshot and send it to GM Mehira on the forum. With your Ingame name, server and what version you play.Everyone who completes the jigsaw puzzle will get: 2x 30 day boxesStart: March 16th at 00:59 ESTEnd: March 17th at 00:59 ESTFollow all rules:1. You can only win on one account.2. Most have ingame name, server and version. All...

Monday, 16. March 2020, 05:06

St. Patrick's Day

St.Patrick's Day Word Search Puzzle Start: March 16th at 00:59 ESTEnd: March 17th at 00:59 EST Send a private message to GM Mehira and include the image of the crossword modified with responses OR directly written responses in your message. ** Please use an image hosting site such as imgur.com if sending a screenshot of the modified puzzle ** Remember to specify your username + your server and version! CAUTION: Make sure the spelling is correct, otherwise it will be a wrong answer! Rewards: 2x ...

Monday, 9. March 2020, 22:26

[GM] Eleos (Retired)

Dear People of Iris, A new Titan is here. I have bellowed, i have stamped, i have even dealt a few fatal blows. I have come to help and protect this land of Iris with my talented skills. The land of Iris is my home and home i plan to stay. So to all my fellow Irisians, i am thrilled, i am honored and humbled to be apart of an amazing team, amazing game and best of all the awesome players. I look forward to serving you all proudly, helping you here and there, far or near. "Just as the goddess Ath...