You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

Sunday, 8. November 2015, 09:20

Author: adamiskandar80

Changing class from RK to TK

Quoted from "oakleydoakley3" 173 duals are better You want my 173+28 eva duals? I can sell for 70b

Saturday, 7. November 2015, 04:54

Changing class from RK to TK

Im getting tired on keep searching for the right duals wep from weapon box. The highest I got is 2354 base attack. Im wasted 10b just to find at least 2700 base attack but failed (no luck). Im thinking to change to TK which I alrdy have the sword tht gave better base attack. Any advise from 170+ level TK on what is the best skill attack for TK? Thank You

Saturday, 24. October 2015, 13:20

Question about 180 wep

noted on tht info angel ty. And thx also to crossing & kat for replying my question. Hope can hear d answer from GM

Saturday, 24. October 2015, 13:15

Question about 180 wep

is there any information about 180 dura wep max based attack on website?

Saturday, 24. October 2015, 05:19

Question about 180 wep

hi guys...i need to ask 2 question since im not familiar with it: 1) what is the maximum attack power i can get for RK "spirit dwelling dual swords". I have open more than 50 wep boxes to get the right weapon but result in different value. It seems the more base attack on wep the more attack power I can get. (already tried 2 duals with prs+28 with different value). I hv seen othr toon 180 wep can even get 3k+ based attack and its even hard to get dual wep from the box hmm... 2)Can I still use so...

Sunday, 4. October 2015, 13:44

Pet lost after pet fairy ticket expired

hi gamigo...I just noticed I lost my suspicious bat in my inventory after my pet fairy ticket expired few days ago. Can Gamigo help me to solve this problem? Ty

Friday, 2. October 2015, 13:02

Amulet of Recovery / Ultimate Amulet of Recovery

hi gamigo...is amulet of recovery works with owl's tablet of vitality recovery & owl's tablet of mental recovery? ty

Wednesday, 23. September 2015, 12:30

Kailux/Dilamun Ranking Benefits

Hmmm....from what I seeing there is no details about kailux/dilamun buff. Thanks about the wep info. If others have more info about kailux/dilamun buff, u r most welcome to share. TY

Wednesday, 23. September 2015, 02:09

I THINK kailux buff give an extra hitrate since I saw my hitrate points turn green after I join kailux, not sure about the strong attack but I still need details on that, hope gamigo can help. Is 182 lvl weapon is better than 180 weapon in a way of its attack power & seals? Is it dura weapon? And lastly, does it come from drop after kill monster? Sorry lol, too much question since I only play solo. tyvm

Tuesday, 22. September 2015, 04:53

Hi...can someone or gamigo tell me what kind of benefit players can get from each of the rank in Kailux/Dilamun ranking? I try to find an answer in the web but couldn't find it. Example: Squire = benefit/buff mybe? Knight = ? and so on till the highest rank. Really appreciate if someone can give me the details.Tyvm

Monday, 14. September 2015, 05:49

30 days wep cover & costume with +15 / +25 / +28 / +30

Carackas: No need for any of the stones or runes....could change everything. If prices were reasonable why...I would stop buying LSS, CSS, and Master stones...and not have to worry about character bounding my weapons etc. Me: I dont think it will change everything, theres always players that like to upgrade their own wep & armor then resell it later OR to use it for long. I dont think wep cover/costume with + will be sell cheap by gamigo hehe but at least it give choices to IC buyers to have an ...

Sunday, 13. September 2015, 17:28

30 days wep cover & costume with +15 / +25 / +28 / +30

hi gamigo...i'll like to make a suggestion, can u make a wep cover & costume with choice of +15 / +25 / +28 / +30. By having these type of costumes so player can make a choice either to upgrade their wep/armor OR to buy the said wep cover/armor with + from item mall. Im sure this will benefit both...the player & also gamigo. That is my suggestion...about the price I leave it to u guys at gamigo to decide. TY

Friday, 14. August 2015, 17:39

Question about Dura 300/300

ty so much fulminar for get me the 2nd spot of kyle ...no lag, less mob....more easy & able to kill Kyle 1000x faster thn before...there got norg brothers too. No need to worry abt dura decrease lol. thx

Friday, 14. August 2015, 16:38

Quoted from "Fulminar" Kyle has 2 spawn locations. One is in the center of Tarian, with the Crusted Norgs and the second spot is at the Entance to Ramslo's Lab. If there are too many mobs attacking you, try the second spot, its usually more quiet thx...will try to look at 2nd spot since alrdy 2 days I try to find Kyle in Tarian Center after the 1st kill but he didnt come out lol.

Friday, 14. August 2015, 15:14

Quoted from "Death" You can also increase ur damage by getting a good weapon etc. Then the time you fght with monsters reduces and the dura wont fall that fast. Evasion equipment may help as well. Its quite okay. I suggest to take the CC (I think in english u call them infinitys ) accs and increase their stats with anvil. The dura weapon is still nice because it does way more dmg and is easier to get than Ramslo-weapons. Well i wont say "no" if the developer increase the dura but you can still ...

Friday, 14. August 2015, 13:26

ty for ur explanantion. however if gamigo still want to use "dura" on each wep, armor or accs I feel better for gamigo to increase duration to 5000/5000 or myb more... then up to the player to do hw much repair they want to do...it makes thing easier & convenience for everybody to play. OR just allowed player to upgrade their own dura as much as they can by using "hammer" because now we cannot upgrade the duration. Pls consider for player convenience. tyvm

Friday, 14. August 2015, 10:25

hi...Im being using Kyle's Brooch, Ulkan's Ring, Muta's Solid Stone & Bache's Necklace which have duration on it. First I thought duration 300/300 will be reduce by per monster kill. But I did realise when I doing quest on Greedy Swordsman Kyle, the duration of the said accs reduce by per hit. Just after minute while hitting Kyle's the duration became zero. So my point is why dura reduce by hits & not by per killing mobs. It makes me think twice to change to dura armor or wep if dura reduce by h...

Thursday, 13. August 2015, 17:18

Disconnect and Login Problems

It happen again! Why like this? I on pots doing quest.....there goes another wasted