You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, 1. January 2019, 18:42

Author: SanctusMalleus

[Solved]Give us ability to remove Santa Hats via NPC trading

Quoted from "SanctusMalleus" Dude you can remove them by slide the item in recycle bin in inventory first bag right corner check it out Oi, it took me a minute to find the bin. The bin blends a little too well into the inventory tab. Thanks for the tip, and now this thread has served its purpose (close enough, anyway).

Tuesday, 1. January 2019, 13:21

[Solved]Give us ability to remove Santa Hats via NPC trading

Having a 30-day item in your inventory that cannot be removed is quite annoying. It cannot be put up in Merchant Mode, it cannot be deposited in the warehouse, and it cannot be sold to NPC's. I could understand the first two, but it just doesn't make sense that we cannot get rid of this item via NPC trading. It stays in your inventory for 30 days. So the solution is simple, and was stated before you clicked on the thread; Give us the ability to remove (sell) the Santa hats by using NPC traders. ...

Sunday, 30. December 2018, 02:12

Faction Weapons are a Wasted Opportunity

Now, before I begin this rant, I should state that I haven't played since Aeria Games published this game. A lot has changed for me since then, and I may simply be missing some details that aren't obvious. So I got a Burbank Weapon Manual not too long ago, and managed to craft one of the weapons available. To my dismay, I found that the weapon had nothing special to it, aside from the name, it wasn't special in any way. These weapons (assuming other factions have their own respective gear drops)...