You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 18:47

Author: sharkatt

someone pretending to be me?

someone is going around pretending to be me and now people are calling me a scammer, and im being harassed. is there anything i can do about this? cause it's really annoying.

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 10:26

No Warning of server maintenance

i understand what he is saying tho, cause me and a few other people were staring at the screen wondering if maintenance was happening cause the time change was this week.

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 10:18

GS (game sage)

does this position not exists anymore its been a truly long time since I've seen on. so is this position open and is there an application for said position?

Monday, 2. November 2015, 01:13

maybe a GM will pick this up

ok if i buy this thing and it no longer on my account after im being told i have to rescue my character. what do i do then, keep an item that i paid $50 for and will never use. And then back to my original point if lowest were gone before then it should still be on the account 2nd highest level over all just doesn't vanish.

Monday, 2. November 2015, 00:14

thats the point im trying to make i had my ns after gamigo took over i played for a bit then left i came back and now its gone. this is what i've been trying to tell people but no ones listening to me. my ns was my second highest character on my account overall. even then it shouldnt be gone. by that logic.

Sunday, 1. November 2015, 23:34

i've been gone for months. i did not receive any email saying there was going to be a merge. if it was in game on the forums or anywhere i would not have been able to see it. i finally picked the game back up. and i wouldnt even be mad if it wasnt for the fact my ns was replaced with a default level 4. this is pretty much punishing me for coming back to the game.

Sunday, 1. November 2015, 13:30

I'm a pretty old player to this game.i just returned to it but im missing my ns the only character that just happened to have every single piece of gold all my pets. everything on it. i submitted a ticket and what i got was the most blant answer. i have to pay to get a character back that i had no intension of deleting that makes absolutely no sense. so please can a GM pick this up cause its been a few days since i sent a reply to my ticket and theres no answer. i only have till november 14th.