You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, 28. November 2015, 01:39

Author: swagler32

Lost Loyality status points

I AGREE 100% , If are points are just degredating into nothing, And they are going to be lost forever , Its a waster of money to be that Diamond Status buyer. I believe if we can come to a Solution to this issue , we should be rewarded back our equivalent IC Cash in our accounts, And just Reopen the Finished Loyality system Once its completed.Its completely unfair to take away what is earned through our Dedicated Purchases.I have noticed i have lost 100 points and it keeps going down less and le...

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 10:43

GS (game sage)

I dont think there are GS's anymore, Mainly since Gamigo took over, I have not seen one either

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 10:37

No Warning of server maintenance

Okay well those of you who have nothing nice to say can shut it down, If it did not affect you , Then shut it down.You can come on here and add input to the situation , and express your opinions , but not badger,slander, or talk against any player. If what i said applys to you then you know who you are. I was stating the FACT that there was no warning for maintenance.

Wednesday, 4. November 2015, 09:27

No Warning of server maintenance

I just wanna say i am Very Upset because of the lack of server maintenance warning, Usually there is a warning on maintenance 10 minutes before server shutdown.I know when the time changed it jumbled up a few things like server DT times and Maintenance. After the time change it was 4 am before maintenance and not at 3 am. But when the server timer hits 00 on the DT hour, Maintenance should be in affect. Because of the maintenance going on right now.(without server shut down warning) Has caused m...