You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 143.

Monday, 15. June 2020, 19:43

Author: unavailable

Dratan Castle Siege Invincibility Duration Nerf

I am definetely against a cure. In fact i would much rather they even removed owl condition recovery pills so you have to use different cures. Also as far as cop goes, instead of a cure, make players get the same as boss monsters get: Iron Wall, that prevents being copped for say 40 seconds after first use up to 60 seconds. Let this apply to all: stun / stone / sleep etc so that you cannot perma crowd control anymore. If you get slept, get a resist sleep for XX seconds so you cannot be slept any...

Monday, 8. June 2020, 22:49

Idea how to get the ele/chang thai on horizon

The entire point of Horizon server is to not have elephant, jaguar, and the custom accessories from old Aeria times. Adding elephant there in any way would simply defeat the purpose of the server. It is meant for those who want a game experience without those items.

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 17:27

urgent

Quoted from "Tarzzan" im a cash cient and got them at item mall event.all of them gone? come on. why do i buy jewel removall scroll? this is robbery .today is 60% jewel event and all vanished do you know how to read? Jewel Removal Scroll allows you to remove an individual jewel from a socket instead of removing all of them via the NPC. Also the jewel removal scroll pretty much clearly states it in the tooltip: It clearly says "Not guaranteed to return the removed jewel". Next: Socketing a jewel...

Saturday, 9. May 2020, 06:56

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" I'll be very happy to vote and share and reply my opinion but not like you all trying to do. I mean couple of you. That is EXACTLY what everyone is doing here: voicing their opinion. Now objectively looking at it, randomized spawns with respawn timers: PROS: - bosses cannot be monopolized anymore - drops become slightly more valuable since it will require more effort - killing the bosses turns into a real hunt n ow like it is intended to be - everyone, old and new play...

Friday, 8. May 2020, 07:32

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" How could you say is not when them meant to be for lvling. lol. That's why got 150+ unlimited. Imagine 150 lvl to kill an boss that 185 lvl only can have it in 10min time. Because it isn't. Using a LPBI on this is a complete waste you make 10x more exp just farming at a proper spot than by hunting bosses. The only reason why its set to 150+ without limit is to allow 185 characters to complete the quests and get the rewards from them, so they can get meds, craft etc...t...

Thursday, 7. May 2020, 19:43

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" If you make the boss harder to kill, is gonna be same proablem like spawning them randomly. Buying exp potion running around for them and waste a lot of time for no reason. Imagine to stay and kill them 10 min on Lpbi on. the bosses are not meant to be something you level on, the exp from the quests is a nice extra, but its not something that even should be made a viable leveling thing. if it was so easy to level up just doing that there wouldnt be any point in making ...

Thursday, 7. May 2020, 12:55

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "XYZ" 1. You cannot know the repawn time of a boss monster because it varies between a certain time frame (2.5 -3.5h imo) The respawn time is fixed per boss. So if you do the kill, you know exactly when the next respawn is. Quoted from "XYZ" a good reason to for example decrease the spawn time for about 30 mins. Its not much but it will already help because if u watch 1 spot over a longer time u will see several ppl passing by and its not just the boss hunters so every1 will be more...

Sunday, 3. May 2020, 16:09

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "XYZ" The problem is that the bosses are the only monsters that drop something usefull in the whole game so ofc every wants to hunt them. Increasing the spot number would ofc help, unlike una stated, because it adds one more variable to the equation and unless it wasn't just maintenance the bosses wont spawn all at once so the ppl who perma farm will have to check for the places more. And thats where the 1 more spot gets usefull because can u look for bosses more then 24/7? I don't ...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 19:07

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "SilentArrow" If random locations, will kill leveling on bosses. Who wants to waste PBI/pots running all around big maps hope to find a boss, or killing 100's of plants/trees/etc to hopefully spawn one boss. Sounds like great fun... Why would you use a PBI and in general use this as a leveling source when others kill bosses before you? Its a waste of potions and basically invalidates your argument. they are world bosses, it means getting them should be lets call it"a nice to have" a...

Monday, 27. April 2020, 02:46

Boss Hunt

I would have to go with no, its fine as it is. They are bosses and they are meant to be "competitive". If someone is a dedicated hunter and goes after them he deserves the kill. Imo respawn timer is fine as it is but: What i would change tho is that they spawn randomly on a different location with each respawn on the map so you actually have to run around and look for them each time and actually hunt them. So for excample you kill Muta in Dratan, the next time it respawns it can be anywhere else...

Tuesday, 18. February 2020, 14:01

Old school LC

Quoted from "Alachias" You want LC as single player game? Well just log in and do your thing because server populations are that low it feels more like an single player game than a MMO. You have to keep in mind how old the game is. Also those things we do not speak of, are a very high risk if you choose to play. Most are coped with fraud and theft of your personal information. While population may vary at least here there is proper security.

Saturday, 18. January 2020, 23:19

Unmelding

Yes there is. I believe one of the NPC's sells it for gold. Don't remember which one though.

Thursday, 16. January 2020, 21:12

Armor`s visual effect

Certain sets have a somewhat glow added. Depends on the set. what you get from armor upgrade is the fairy that becomes bigger and brighter.

Tuesday, 26. November 2019, 09:38

The first meld / remoove jewels event

You have to keep in mind that even with 800% meld, jewels still have a chance to fail. You could always send a ticket to support, explain and see what happens.

Wednesday, 20. November 2019, 23:39

About Game

Quoted from "Panget" Thank you...ok I get the "to prevent the gold spammers" thing but why limit it to 55? I really don't get it. The reason a ask is bcoz im a returning player from aeria at lvl 120. Because of illegally sold accounts / stolen accounts. To prevent them from selling someones items or trading them. Might not prevent for all, but a big chunk at least. that's why the 140+ players got an alternative to become merchant by farming 20 milion Sio affinity points.

Saturday, 16. November 2019, 06:30

About Game

Quoted from "Panget" I do agree with ultrakiko regarding being a newbie is so hard.... economy wise. I mean something like basic skill such as being a merchant needs so many requirements. they can not sell some items they get from laca ball or some IM items unless ur a merchant.. "So many requirements" ? like ...what? All you need is level 50-55, SP and a Certification of Guardianship which is super easy to get.

Thursday, 14. November 2019, 12:53

About Game

What items are you referring to? If its gear, you just need a single set of B5 seals and you can use it all the way to 180 level without changing it. Upgrading to +15 is super easy now, and heaven stones drop like candy. So unless you can specifically say what items you mean no one can answer you, especially since most of LC was always you have to drop them yourself.

Monday, 30. September 2019, 17:27

Modify Dungeon Timer drop down to include time until next DT?

Quoted from "SilentArrow" Next step please? 26 people said YES (which seems good number for a forum poll), and this should be an easy code change. Just because "26 people" said yes, doesn't mean the change will actually come. Like with all the other pools all it means that it will be passed along as a feature players would like, and then its up to the developers and gamigo to decide if they will implement it or not, how much work it will be, and if they do decide to implement it, then it still ...

Sunday, 29. September 2019, 00:28

Time Zones

"Local Server Time" means the time the server you play is on / where its physically located. LCUS servers are always in EST time zone. LC DE/UK are in CEST as those are located in Europe that's why every promo at the bottom has a world clock link where you can see the time zones and what time it should be in EST.

Saturday, 28. September 2019, 23:24

p2 lizard buff not working

You must be doing something wrong then. I tried both my lizards and hit rate and evasion both get increased properly.