You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

Sunday, 12. July 2020, 21:09

Author: Nostramadus

Elementalist Offhand Tome Suggestion

This is such a great Idea, and also well thought trhough. The only thing i dislike is the different elemental versions of the tomb which would add too many "entities" and randomizer for a class that is underplayed. I would be fine with the tomb beeing entirely for the elemantals so seals, Armor through+, Hp and other stats through jewels. And for what you said about the movementspeed, i think their movementspeed should be tied to the "masters" moevementspeed so that they can always keep up, beca...

Thursday, 25. June 2020, 16:04

Jewels

It would be a huge quality of life change!!!

Monday, 15. June 2020, 21:16

Dratan Castle Siege Invincibility Duration Nerf

id go even further to make invis only last for 1-2 seconds maximum, and increase the cooldown so it cannot be used permanently. So that invis is actually only used to get out of clutch situations and that it seperates the good from the bad players that know when and how to use it efficiently instead of spaming it 24/7 and just autoattack 2-3 times and backing out again. Therefore ex-/rouge players would need to have some skill again to play these classes

Saturday, 23. May 2020, 12:33

Grade 5 heaven stones

HS5 drop where the old Devils Roon Ore dropped. They were just replaced by HS5 Therefore they drop in Moonshine, Chapel, Tarian, Lab and additionally from the elemental bosses. Furthermore black tyrant in the lab has a guaranteed drop of one HS5 everytime you kill him. The best place to farm HS5 is at the ghouls spot in tarian, but you need to be in lvlrange so they aren't blue for you.

Tuesday, 12. May 2020, 08:04

Mother's Day Poems

Mothers are special so make them nestle Strong and caring so what you're even wearing It's all about the mother so dont try to smother Server: Pangea - Germany Name: ShowEr

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 18:41

Level 73 wep

You cannot change gear that has purple seals only stuff that you can use magnifying glasses on. and if you can use them glasses you need golden Laca tokens to change the class

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 09:27

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" Quoted from "Nostramadus" It takes me 10 minutes to clear out all bosses on one channel. And im collecting everything and turning in the quest after every 2nd boss (or every map) and im not even that fast. But i still dont like the idead of having more and more and more. Because 3 bosses for each map will be sufficient for lets say 1-2 months, then everyone will have a routine and there wont be any bosses left. So what will happen? Yes another poll on having 4 bosses o...

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 07:48

Boss Hunt Poll

It takes me 10 minutes to clear out all bosses on one channel. And im collecting everything and turning in the quest after every 2nd boss (or every map) and im not even that fast. But i still dont like the idead of having more and more and more. Because 3 bosses for each map will be sufficient for lets say 1-2 months, then everyone will have a routine and there wont be any bosses left. So what will happen? Yes another poll on having 4 bosses on each map. And this will go on and on and on. It's a...

Monday, 4. May 2020, 11:26

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "BensonCarter" actually there is a very simple way of resolving this..... set all bosses to Private Dungeon status, with one spawn per day.... that way anyone who needs to kill a boss for a quest can find it.... Of course this will never happen because those with vested interests would complain to high heaven!!! Lets just make every dungeon private so LC becomes a Singlepayer game. I feel too many people in here want to have an easier way to cap lvl and best equippment, If you want ...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 19:21

Boss Hunt Poll

Trust you. Lets make people get more stuff, and more stuff so they wont need to buy stuff from the ingame shop anymore. More bosses => more items => price drops => market is overflooded => value decreases More bosses => more XP => less lvling items needed => less income for gamigo With your sense of having more of them, you should argue too that ramslo should have a sapwntime of 5 minutes, so everyone gets their HR/EVA weapon cheaper. Because its better for lower/newer players. Dude its Endgameb...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 18:21

Boss Hunt Poll

Igneel could you please oben up another thread? So that people wont see the other answers again? Thank you i'd appreciate it!

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 13:53

Each Maintenence pushes me further away

If you would keep an eye out on the forum then you would find a post about the VIP testserver. On this testserver you can actually see the new content, the new levelcap, the new armors and weapons. So these are not just rumors but actually in process of beeing worked on. I#m with you on how long it takes them to make new content... but you cans ee all that they are working on, just read this: VIP Patch Notes And lately i feel the GM/CMs are even more active on the servers to do events, even now ...

Monday, 27. April 2020, 09:59

Boss Hunt

I would go with no the same reason as unavailable. The only thing im very curious about is the actual respawn timer of these bosses, because it seems to be different for every boss. That should be an information available so you really have a chance to hunt them properly. Same as you know golden Dragon etc have a respawn fo 2h.

Sunday, 26. April 2020, 12:17

Disposal of Easter Eggs

Well you could've used them to do the quests and repeat it afterwards for more rewards. If you wanna save them. Use something like inventory 2 key. Place them there and wait for next year. Or use them in the LacaBall. Im with you on the fact that the chance of winning is too low, but instead of introducing some sort of new mechanic that the devs prolly are unable to do anyways. My proposal would be to lower the maximum amount of Tokens needed for the big prize

Thursday, 16. April 2020, 07:58

Hero coins

Sealswise the 173 HR/Eva armor is still the best one and a go to. You could argue going for the gloves due to the higher CDR but its up to you if you want to grind about 400k alber points to be able to wear them for an increase of a few cdr points. If you just want to view the increase of defense you get, then the Kailux/Dilamun gear is way stronger so monsters in Alber wont hit you that hard anymore but you lose tons of CDR and dmg booster from the HR armor. So its not really worth going for du...

Wednesday, 8. April 2020, 19:34

Easter Event Suggestions

After the Titles expire you get a permanent one. So the wont vanish. As for the drops. you still get quite a good droprate. the only issue is with max level. You are able to drop quite frequently in the lab, but with the Groupbug its impossible...

Thursday, 23. January 2020, 12:01

make 10vs10 clash

I voted no. Since i like the personal dungeons (escpecially dungeon 4) and also this post seems to be give thought for about 5 minutes maximum. There should be a nice thought given concept and not just 2min of random typing. The idea overall seems nice but in the end there is still royal rumble/guild war/sieges. Therefore i dont quite see the reason. In my eyes you should revamp the idea and come up with a better concept. Like rewars/level requirement minimum player amount requiremenr (we dont q...

Wednesday, 15. January 2020, 09:59

Feedback | XIGNCODE update

You need to press cancle to confirm. Sounds odd but its true xD Try it

Thursday, 2. January 2020, 15:07

LacaBall improvements

I voted no. the only thing i think should be okay would be something like an "Auto-Play" in a way you can activate it and it plays the tokens, but at a slower rate than you would if you would do it manually. So people who play manually are still in an advantage if they spend their time. But since except for "Auto-Attacking" theres nothing that does something automatically i don't thing Gamigo will implement such a feature. There are quite a few more options where that could be implemented. Jewel...

Wednesday, 17. July 2019, 13:28

Quick fix for PVP

Theoretically i like the idea, but as currykaran2 pointed out that the skill line of the characters are still a major point to be targetted so even when they "fixed" the items, it would still be unbalanced due to the pvp skills some characters have.