You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Friday, 7. August 2020, 11:19

Author: Tarzzan

Leaving Game

wish you all the best mate. i am in same Situation i will giveaway son all my stuff to Friends in game and move on too. it was a nice experience trough . HUGGS

Tuesday, 4. August 2020, 13:12

blessed bottle

thank you for support vilya , takes a lot of pacience to afinity farm, i used a lot of platinium afinity Boosters but afinity rate is so low that i have the impresion ill never get there , and for afinity items Exchange dont get much Points . i wish afinity items drop rate should be much higher . thank you and Keep it up

Sunday, 2. August 2020, 20:38

events

2 months without upgrade , jewel or drop Event on ellysion . what is going on? is the ellysion Server doomed? or grounded? what game developers have in mind? because this makes Players leave Server .

Thursday, 30. July 2020, 22:45

blessed bottle

hello all and may all good Drops fill your bags . i have a Problem on elysion Server , i cant find any exp blessed botle due to the lack of afinity , and no one on Server has for sale . i tryed on exp box at mall it dosent have. to get afinity takes ages , so please guys if u have any ideeas . thank you

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 15:37

urgent

i hope they have a *poopy* weekend, they ruined mine

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 15:05

urgent

i submitet tickets, messages, contacted game masters , nobody answers. they dont give a *poop*.

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 15:03

urgent

But where is that rate we talking about 15000 game cash plus jewels gonne even 6 jewels ruined was understandable , but again. all 20? this is robbery i quit gamingo games

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:38

urgent

i removed them 1 by 1 all vanished , dont you understand? all? what event is this? they should call it we *mess* up your jewels event

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:30

urgent

then why did i buy removal scroll? *Removed*

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:11

urgent

600%

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 14:10

urgent

im a cash cient and got them at item mall event.all of them gone? come on. why do i buy jewel removall scroll? this is robbery .today is 60% jewel event and all vanished

Saturday, 6. June 2020, 13:47

urgent

i removed individualy 16 level 15 jewels each with removal scroll and they vanished nowhere i recived nothing , im desperate please an GM help i submited hundred tickets no answer , this jewel event is glitched, you dont play with my money . *Removed*