You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Monday, 18. May 2020, 10:37

Author: IgneelNatzu

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "PRIMEX" How about placing a cap/account on boss hunts. This will make it more inclusive and wont have 1 person monopolizing the hunts. Yes, alot of persons have multiple characters on different account that they could easily jump to and still get all the kills but alteast this way others would probably stand a chance. Say within 24 Hours, you can only redeem quests from each boss NPC 4 times total eg. 4 times from Dratan NPC, 4 times from Merac NPC Etc. This would be additive acros...

Friday, 15. May 2020, 03:59

Boss Hunt Poll

Hello again guys! There is a lot more room for vot. Keep going and keep it up! Have fun!!!

Wednesday, 13. May 2020, 00:23

About Binds items Poll

Hello there. I suggest to Last Chaos team to create like a card into item Mall shop to be able to transfer items with it. Like Dura wepons, accessory or bind weapon. Same as character gift card. We should be able to pay 2.5k ic for that card to trade items that game doesn't allowed us to do it as a normal items. Thank you!

Saturday, 9. May 2020, 09:11

Boss Hunt Poll

Yes. Will be great to keep the original spot and after youre killing them in the original spot to be spawned in random location till they can be back in them own original spot. Drops shouldn't get more valuable. That's the point. In the last month anyway he did get more valuable. There is more chance to for the spammer to achive more gold. You don't know if is hacking or actualy grinding on bh. So better make it easy to achive them and not letting the new members to go straight to the spammer fo...

Saturday, 9. May 2020, 01:47

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "Surestrike" Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" Ok great. This is what you want but what about new members? Is it this what you want for them. The imposible. How about you make a poll whit those ideas. Let's see how many ppl will go for it??? Last chaos already know. There is another platform that they copy them and a lot more games same as this one and easy then this for sure. Why you think only for old members to stick with it and not to improve it. I should say leave it as I request it. L...

Friday, 8. May 2020, 18:56

Boss Hunt Poll

Ok great. This is what you want but what about new members? Is it this what you want for them. The imposible. How about you make a poll whit those ideas. Let's see how many ppl will go for it??? Last chaos already know. There is another platform that they copy them and a lot more games same as this one and easy then this for sure. Why you think only for old members to stick with it and not to improve it. I should say leave it as I request it. Let's give it a try. Come with ideas to improve it so...

Friday, 8. May 2020, 00:44

Boss Hunt Poll

How could you say is not when them meant to be for lvling. lol. That's why got 150+ unlimited. Imagine 150 lvl to kill an boss that 185 lvl only can have it in 10min time. This insane. Probaly only the old members will stick with the game. The price for everything will grow insane to. I said think for lower lvl and new members not for 185 *removed*. And don't worry. You will still wont have time to kill al the bosses in all the server before someone else will have it to. Jesus huh. Why should pr...

Thursday, 7. May 2020, 19:20

Boss Hunt Poll

ANGEL Quoted from "ANGEL." - people who complain about quests- ask the hunters to join them ? usually none complain if you ask to party them for the quest. - about the drops - make the bosses supper hard to kill ( no matter of buffs/pots or w/e ) - like the giant pumpkin during the Halloween event. So if you have to spend 10 mins to kill a single boss - more people have the chance to find another. But ofc ppl nowadays are used to 1 hit everything around so none would like the idea of spending 10...

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 18:14

Boss Hunt Poll

True. But is like he the take over the poll answare to everyone same reason like he is the gm. Spawning randomly monster it will just make it wrost and lose exp potion just to run randomly on the map. It's gonna become easy just for the one 185+ wich one are bored and playing just siege to hunt them but not for the lower lvl which is in need and offcourse is easy to speak from the top there but not from the lower side. All i'm trying to tell to all of you is to think from them other side too. No...

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 16:17

Boss Hunt Poll

Nostradamus I gonna come up with just this cuz is to mouch to copy mate. We all understood your concerns. That why you got the poll for. Not to come up here and make a story life lol. Go play. We get it you don't like the idea. Youre trying to convince everyone that youre right when youre proabaly not. We get it. We really do. Have fun! let the others to share too.

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 08:24

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "Nostramadus" It takes me 10 minutes to clear out all bosses on one channel. And im collecting everything and turning in the quest after every 2nd boss (or every map) and im not even that fast. But i still dont like the idead of having more and more and more. Because 3 bosses for each map will be sufficient for lets say 1-2 months, then everyone will have a routine and there wont be any bosses left. So what will happen? Yes another poll on having 4 bosses on each map. And this will ...

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 07:14

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "Surestrike" Quoted from "IgneelNatzu" 1 hunter wont have the time to clear all server not even now. I wasn't talking about 1 hunter. I'm talking about lot's of hunters. That's why should be 1 more spot or less spawn. To give the opportunity for all to evolve and a chance to catch them up. For people that they saying they should work and what ever. Back in time in aeria games everything was cheaper. So you grow in that time yes ok. You got experience and a way easy to grow up back t...

Wednesday, 6. May 2020, 05:38

Boss Hunt Poll

Quoted from "Pandia" Pandia Quoted from "Pandia" Ty Vilya But there are 10 more votes that they don't show up at all like those of 'Leave as is' option and forums system doesn't allow to vote again according to new poll answers There was never 10 more votes. It was 3 on leave as is and 1 on NO, and now them are all 4 togather on NO. 1 hunter wont have the time to clear all server not even now. I wasn't talking about 1 hunter. I'm talking about lot's of hunters. That's why should be 1 more spot ...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 19:26

Boss Hunt Poll

Yes. But also people will have to buy more GOLD Rune Of Protection or Jewel Protection Scroll. I have seen lot's of people haveing 6-7 toons. For gamingo shop wont be a problem. The benefits for them will increase too. More players will join Last Chaos and they will have to buy stuff from it to. And by the way. I'van if you got players that they spending a lot of time for the others is still money spent. Time means money. If you don't have free players inside the game, definetly you wont have pr...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 19:19

Boss Hunt Poll

Allright guys. You two give it a brake. There is 7 more people then other answare they will like 1 more sport or less spawn. I get your point. Leave the others opinion to be shared too. Thank you! USA servers here.

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 19:08

Boss Hunt Poll

The direct benefit of the new players for the first time is price decreasing! And trust me. Till they will finish the hole servers you will catch 1-2 boss on the other servers on the run. I been 4 hours on the run and I couldn't catch more then 1 boss cuz I meet to many people on the run. So the benefit for player will be huge. Trust me. For now the only benefit is for the hunter and the price they selling for wich you all are afraid of.

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 18:48

Boss Hunt Poll

Nostradamus. The reason of second topic is the Poll option. Why is some players afraid to have less spawn or 1 more spot? Decreasing the price that you pump it up? Do you know because of that spammers show up? Someone that is comes with disagree on this topic could be the spammer gold farmer. Ofcourse from the Boss Hunt comes the most gold for them. Is nothing bad if they change it. Is gonna be better for new players and cheaper stuff. That's mean players wont buy anymore from the farmer gold an...

Tuesday, 28. April 2020, 06:40

Boss Hunt Poll

Hello there!! I'm wondering if is there any chance to cut down from Boss spawning time from Dratan - Merac - Egeha - Streyana - Mondshine and finaly Tarian. There is a lot of new members and a lot more old ones that they come back with big toons and they hunting them. That makes the one in need not even can do them own tittle quest cas they can't catch them up. I hope others players have an opinion about this and feel to tick the right answare. Really appreciate your help and thanks in advance!

Sunday, 26. April 2020, 19:28

Boss Hunt

Hello there!! I'm wondering if is there any chance to cut down from Boss spawning time from Dratan - Merac - Egeha - Streyana - Mondshine and finaly Tarian. There is a lot of new members and a lot more old ones that they come back with big toons and they hunting them. That makes the one in need not even can do them own tittle quest cas they can't catch them up. I hope others players have an opinion about this and feel free to write it down. Really appreciate your help and thanks in advance!

Monday, 5. August 2019, 18:00

Author: andreyboss

Fellow party

Hello guys! I have a fellow party and i can't get out of it. I'ts has been like that since 29.07.2019. Ivan if all players are logget out still can't leave party. I bin in tof aswell and it's still the same. My name in the game is IgneelNatzu. Any help too get ride of this bug???