You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

Thursday, 20. May 2021, 14:08

Author: Nostramadus

Yuzak Boss of Akan

Well I dont see any bug here (also because i dont understand russian) but he gives you a poison debuff as you see in the top right corner the skull symbol. In order to cure it there should be poison cures at merchants in Strayana and also for stronger/better cures there are also some available in Moonshine if im not mistaken. But also as said above the OWLs cure should work 100%. But there are poison cures out there. Or get a helping cleric in there

Saturday, 6. March 2021, 23:19

LC Kitchens | Photo Thread

Such a yummy dinner LC Germany Pangea Nostramadus

Thursday, 4. March 2021, 12:42

vip server password fail

I guess that the VIP Testserver is offline since the levelcap patch is on the live servers now

Wednesday, 24. February 2021, 12:23

Snow Leopard

Its Barren Eisen and you can get the summoning books from the Dratan affinity.

Wednesday, 24. February 2021, 07:29

Snow Leopard

Quoted from "currykaran2" Yes, it's similar to other experience pets, however it can be evolved to stage 2. It offers the best experience/use in comparison to other pets since it can be leveled far beyond what others can. Keep in mind though, getting it to stage 2 level 165 is not easy. Adding to that. A stage 2 lvl 165 pet gathers faster experience than any other pet, because its collecting rate is 150% of your characters gained experience and therefor itgathers more exp than any other pet. If...

Thursday, 18. February 2021, 07:33

This is 2021!

Wheres the upvote button? Im 100% on the same page! Well written!

Tuesday, 16. February 2021, 17:23

Lvl 25 Jewels

Well if you dont want to fuse them then you have to wait for them to be a) on the market or b) in the itemshop but who knows when they will be in there. It took ages for them to put the lvl15 up there. Other than that would be stay patient and hope for the best

Tuesday, 16. February 2021, 08:49

Lvl 25 Jewels

you get lvl 16 from opening the boxes in the new tomb. and to get lvl 25 jewels is by fusing them together into bigger once. Dont excpect to have a full socketed gear by the end of the week. Itll take time and quite some farming to get a few lvl 25 jewels. But in between you can still socket Jewels from lvl 16-20 in there for the time beeing and replace them with better jewels one at a time!

Tuesday, 19. January 2021, 08:53

LC Kitchens | Photo Thread

Hakefilet with potato and cabbage mash, caramelized carrots and a subtle mustard sauce Nostramadus Pangea LC GER

Tuesday, 17. November 2020, 14:32

Re Gold Balancing

Yep exactly. So if youre right on that 3 000 000 000 000 gold spot. And you gain gold, for every 3000 gold you make, you will have 1 Gold. Or you spend all of that gold, and after rebalance it will be set to 1 000 000 000 anyways.

Tuesday, 17. November 2020, 14:11

Re Gold Balancing

Only if its the only character on that account, yes. And only if all of his inventory gold, statue gold and stash gold is less than the 1 000 000 000. Then your gold value is set to that exact value

Thursday, 29. October 2020, 10:26

stubborn cocoa

another option would be to use the guild storage and take them out on a different account with a lvl 1 character and deleting that character... Dont know why gamigo just keeps making items that are indeletable... Such a nonsense

Monday, 24. August 2020, 22:52

iris

You can get it from the merchant itemboxes from the strayana affinity or buy it from other players who have already unlocked the merchant. Otherwise i think you can find it in the cashshop but im not quite sure if it works that way. But from what i know there is no monster or other way to get that item. Best way would be buying it from someone or unlocking the affinity merchant in strayana.

Saturday, 22. August 2020, 17:02

LC Radio

Thats a very nice idea! I love it. Hopefully it gets a lot of attention and people find more music they may enjoy. Thank you for doing that project

Monday, 27. July 2020, 09:20

Insect drop rate

Happy to hear that you got a few good insects. I still somehow feel that youre killing these monsters relatively slow hence makeing you taking more time to get th suitable amunt of high tier insects. But 1-2h is what it normally took me to get a full chest of insects the last time i actually played that event. But there's another way to speed up you reacihng your goal faster, which is buying and destroying the insect boxes, because there is a chance to get a golden one which already starts at 30...

Sunday, 26. July 2020, 22:31

Insect drop rate

Well its just RNG and depends on the monsters you kill in comparison to your own. and you shouldnt be able to get the best rewards every like 60 minutes it should be a grind and effort to get good items. So i think the droprate is fine. Changes at the droprate always have a larger impact than you think cause it would affect all monsters. So ToF is a good place to start, or chapel cellar, lab. There is no golden ticket for the best spot it depends on class and preference

Thursday, 23. July 2020, 07:22

Can someone please explain about the cure air pollution scroll in ToF

Adding to it, if you stay "too long" in the area with the poison and the timer counts down to 0 you immediatly die. So the scroll is to remove this debuff and preventing you from dying, menaing you can stay as long as you want in the polluted area

Sunday, 12. July 2020, 21:09

Elementalist Offhand Tome Suggestion

This is such a great Idea, and also well thought trhough. The only thing i dislike is the different elemental versions of the tomb which would add too many "entities" and randomizer for a class that is underplayed. I would be fine with the tomb beeing entirely for the elemantals so seals, Armor through+, Hp and other stats through jewels. And for what you said about the movementspeed, i think their movementspeed should be tied to the "masters" moevementspeed so that they can always keep up, beca...

Thursday, 25. June 2020, 16:04

Jewels

It would be a huge quality of life change!!!

Monday, 15. June 2020, 21:16

Dratan Castle Siege Invincibility Duration Nerf

id go even further to make invis only last for 1-2 seconds maximum, and increase the cooldown so it cannot be used permanently. So that invis is actually only used to get out of clutch situations and that it seperates the good from the bad players that know when and how to use it efficiently instead of spaming it 24/7 and just autoattack 2-3 times and backing out again. Therefore ex-/rouge players would need to have some skill again to play these classes