Search results 1-20 of 28.

Friday, 28. September 2018, 17:49

Author: EmpressImesH

[Event] Name that NPC!

Proposed Name - Master Caden Ingame Name - BlackWidow Server - US Initus

Saturday, 16. June 2018, 23:54

Elephant has lost skills

Its not just a Elephant buff but other pet buff also thats been missing.. lizard (noble prayer) and jag buff

Saturday, 16. June 2018, 05:43

Moonstone Boxes Challenge

Is there a post bout the winners on last week challenge event? Moonstone boxes

Friday, 1. September 2017, 01:28

Disconnections

Cant connect to game.. -- Failed to connect --

Tuesday, 6. June 2017, 07:36

Stone skills in PvP

Just work on your cooldown, Witches Stone are not spammable it got decent cd skill for players like me who play witches we work hard for our cd skill to lower down. You can use those Advance Potion Stone or Owl Cure if that's the only problem you got. Our Stone skill is our way to def ourselves in pvp and pve

Wednesday, 31. May 2017, 08:02

[Class]Arch Mage

For fare play just use 200 cd reduction potion that would help a lot in pvp/cs I know I do during Castle Seiges

Tuesday, 30. May 2017, 19:23

[Class]Arch Mage

I play both classes Archmage Wiz and Reg Mage Witch atm I really dont have problem with cd skills on both of my toon since Ive work hard and spent alot of agr just to get the highest cd I could get on all my gear. But still a good idea including some of the debuff skills on certain class (rage of mother earth) very useless. @crossy lol you know that that only way for a Archwiz right now to play in Castle Seige to help defend and considering bliz got longer cd than a ns skill (cop)

Sunday, 23. April 2017, 22:15

Wtb 170-172+25+ Eva Mage Gear

Wtb 170-172+25+ Eva Mage Gear

Wednesday, 1. March 2017, 13:15

new town skills [Sugestion]

Or just add it into affinity for players to work to get a certain jewel skill level

Wednesday, 15. February 2017, 17:24

were is new items in npc?

Also at Tarian ... rop, unmelding book and prs

Thursday, 15. December 2016, 05:29

want gift my char ns lvl 185 & rogue lvl 185 mage 181

Do you have any witch wand 173+28 hr for sell

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 22:56

Merac Castle Siege

Sits here eating some popcorn and gummy bears

Tuesday, 31. May 2016, 22:01

ArchWizard

But Vilya ive been using Cd and 2 hr accs, ever since before and ty for response guess need to check it again on my other accs but I notice it tho after Sieges

Tuesday, 31. May 2016, 04:57

ArchWizard

I don't think so Luda, Ive been boss hunting since They 1st introduce World Bosses and yes I have those jewels.. Just no idea whats wrong with my ArchWiz. One reason I'm asking here if they change and if they do that makes Archwiz pretty useless dying class only few of us playing Wiz and more on Witches

Monday, 30. May 2016, 22:55

ArchWizard

I'm using both Dura and 173 weps and mix pcs 170-172 eva/hr armor and all hr accs I didn't change anything when I do killing mobs. And No it doesn't need repair

Monday, 30. May 2016, 04:49

ArchWizard

Just wanna know if they notice something odd about Archmages Wizard Attack or something changes... Was killing mobs and I get misses on attacking or taking awhile for a Wiz to kill a World Bosses, wasn't like that before. I even tried it on my friends and they told me I miss all the time and not giving any dmgs

Thursday, 25. February 2016, 05:10

Number Game Event(round 3 )

Ill stay #8 IGN EmpressImesH

Monday, 22. February 2016, 05:39

Number Game Event(round 3 )

Number 8 for infinite

Saturday, 26. December 2015, 20:44

More Action Bars.

And would like to suggest lower the cd skill for Archwiz (rage of mother earth) and (blizzard) still pretty high even with cd pots.