You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

Monday, 31. December 2018, 17:56

Author: Remnant

Faction Weapons are a Wasted Opportunity

I have so many ideas to share for this game but am hesitant on doing so.

Friday, 28. September 2018, 17:32

[Event] Name that NPC!

NPC name - Julius the Drifter In game name - Remnant Server - US - Initus

Wednesday, 11. July 2018, 21:55

[New Class] The Slayer

Honestly I'd rather them work on the NS class and expanding them, and fixing the others, before making a completely new one.

Saturday, 14. April 2018, 17:32

The future.

I agree with at least changing the Sio Affinity thing... kind of frustrating to have non-tradeable items on a level 90 character that I never play... I really don't want to get her to 140+ just to farm affinity so I can sell 2-3 items haha.

Sunday, 8. April 2018, 16:07

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

Quoted from "buhameister" I would vote that items in question (like prs+28 1 day or premium package 1 day, or illiad charms 1,2) should be storable in guild storage only. Nightshadows have even further disadvantages in whole of this since they have no other option but to grind sio affinity 20 m Agreed

Thursday, 1. March 2018, 23:22

Recall to town while in flight

Quoted from "omac" YES. As a Night Shadow, we are always the last to teleport because we have to use scrolls, as we cannot use mounts to get to town. This may not sound like a big deal, but when in a hurry (say boss hunting), we do have the lower hand. If we cannot teleport, please allow mounts, or some way to make it more equal. On a side note: When thinking of Alber, Night Shadows cannot use Flight. Since it is a skill as Fulmi pointed out, shouldn't we be able to use it? That is a map, not r...

Thursday, 1. March 2018, 19:33

Quoted from "Vilya" No no, she meant the ability for the NS to port to town like the P1 pets. Only for NS, make them be in flight to do so. (we were discussing this in game) P.S. Poll added to OP. Thanks, haha completely forgot to do that

Thursday, 1. March 2018, 14:42

The other classes have the ability to recall to town while riding horses/dragons, so why not have NS be able to recall to town while in flight?

Tuesday, 16. January 2018, 14:32

[Class]Night Shadow

I hope that what I said will one day be taken into consideration, as NS could use a bit more depth

Tuesday, 16. January 2018, 14:31

[Class]New Classes suggestions

I think, like said before, current classes should get improved... and hopefully one day, as many have said, the ability to choose gender between all classes

Tuesday, 19. December 2017, 15:51

[Suggestion] Extended Profession System

I like this idea, it gives the game more depth and offers more interaction with the world and npcs.

Friday, 13. October 2017, 22:25

lol upgrade system lol

Yeah better chances would be nice. I recently accidentally busted my +23 dura (lol) and now I've got to make a new one, I'm losing hope though simply because of how expensive and risky upgrading has become.

Friday, 13. October 2017, 14:50

that's why I'm saying... why make new classes when the existing ones need to be worked on/spiced up/improved now?

Friday, 13. October 2017, 02:24

NS does not tame, but it has a skill called screaming soul that makes enemies attack each other for a limited time...

Thursday, 12. October 2017, 18:13

Personally I don't think we need new classes right now, we need the existing ones to be worked on. I made a post already about how NS can be improved via giving it a dual class and other things...here. Also, as many have suggested before (yes it's a lot of work but a good step forward) is ability to give each class a male and female option.

Friday, 28. July 2017, 04:56

Let's talk female/male character models

And like it's been said before, there are already male/female models and textures that are there, just need to be changed up a bit to reflect each class' uniqueness. It won't be like having to start from scratch, just building from what's already there.

Sunday, 23. July 2017, 05:19

Let's talk female/male character models

but to have female ns look like selene from underworld

Thursday, 20. July 2017, 06:15

[Class]Night Shadow

There will always be a lot of work involved to improve something. NS maybe could even start of with more sp than it already does, to compensate for not being able to farm at early levels. It could bring some balance to pvp perhaps, giving NS a little more variety.

Thursday, 20. July 2017, 02:47

Sprucing up the Nightshadow class

I'm quite a big fan of the Nightshadow class (if you know me, you know this is true), but I've noticed a lot of things lacking with the NS. It would be very nice to have: -A dual class such as Shadow Lord, or Necromancer. Necromancer would be able to carry more souls, and soul skills would do more damage, as well as possibly being able to raise "silhouettes" of the dead enemies slain to fight by your side for a certain amount of time. Shadow Lord might be more powerful with the darkness elementa...