Search results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

Thursday, 27. September 2018, 14:33

Author: LudaXD

[Event] Name that NPC!

proposed name -Elderson In Game Name-Luda4axD Server: Us - Initus

Wednesday, 1. March 2017, 20:31

[Discussion] Costume Seals - To Reform or not to Reform?

c1 costumes will be removed as i read ,no matter if someone try to stock on them ,it wont last forever ,anyway if you hold on that ,we can say the same for the prs +1 +2 +3 and up ,at least melding books dont go higher then that >.< i wanna see first optional system introduced to us no matter if is from Gamigo or some player ,then and more players will bother to vote and discuss this

Wednesday, 1. March 2017, 20:03

pls im innocent and shy not meanie >.< regardless of the seal ,not everyone go for costumes in the game ( i do,you know that ) but till system like that is not introduced in full details to us ,with option we to consider and vote about ,i cant say yes <333 you bunches ,slap you in the game DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wednesday, 1. March 2017, 17:30

i like Croasantito input in this subject <333333 but i vote no for reforming costume seals ,so long time we ask for balance ,so in my opinion this wont lead to any of that >.<

Wednesday, 8. February 2017, 18:40

Valentine's Day Partner Event signup - US server

Luda4axD and MisterMaxim witch and spec server Initus

Wednesday, 14. September 2016, 19:09

Finally I reached lvl 185!

congratzz gospo ))))))))) good job ))))))))

Friday, 9. September 2016, 20:49

New MC gear

ty Vi and ty blahy <3333333333333 i just hope before it goes live something change on better ,like the armor and weapon seals ,i just dont see point of getting higher faction rank for something that wont be better then 170-172 lvl armor and weapon at least not on 4-5 toons or spending gold on coins ,dont get me wrong im happy devs finally decided to work work work more on the game ,but we need and better >.< lets hope some things that concern us all get fixed soon and also we to see more of a ne...

Friday, 9. September 2016, 18:38

New MC gear

Quoted from "FaKeTxStyle" The seals of the armor and weapon should be HP&Def then we have 3 Sets Hr,Eva & HP and we have a new incentive to farm us the gear. With that you can make the armor non-charbound so that we can sell it, then i think the effort for that is nice! no idea what you trying to say >.< blahyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i have question ,does the new armor require some lvl of the faction to be able to wear it and does it have some set skill ? also do we get new type of necklace...

Monday, 25. July 2016, 17:00

Suggestion for events

Quoted from "plserino" Anyway, if I was a new player joining the game today, I wouldn't stay very long. you would because i would tie you up DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wednesday, 6. July 2016, 21:10

Praise Our Vilya <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

YOU ARE AMAZING WOMAN <33333333333333333333333333333333333 BEST COMMUNITY MANAGER WE CAN EVER WISH TO HAVE THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DID,DO AND WILL DO FOR US <33333333333333333333333333333333 ALL DAY YOU BEEN FIXING THINGS FOR US VI <33333333 ALL LOVE GOES TO YOUUUUUUUUUU DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Saturday, 2. July 2016, 21:44

Promo on Costumes :DDDDDDDDDDD

that for you for sure waldy ))))))) with the wings i was thinking if you buy 2 c2 hairs get halloween hat reduced prices maybe on the swimsuits since is summer idk something simple ))))))))

Saturday, 2. July 2016, 18:55

Promo on Costumes :DDDDDDDDDDD

Lately i find all the promos ,bogos and all very nice ,what i would like to suggest is we to have promo on costumes maybe price reduce on some costumes ,or buy one get one free )))))))))) ofc if other players agree too pls take it in consideration have amazing day )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sunday, 5. June 2016, 20:14

Brainstorming: What's Beneath the Waters of the Irisian Continent?

Quoted from "Carackas" Im not sure what Luda is suggesting MERMAIDS IN THE WATER

Monday, 30. May 2016, 23:34

ArchWizard

might be because archwizard dont have elemental debuff ,but think with compra set buff jaguar cheer buff and mooncake you should be able to kill the world bosses pretty fast enough ,hope you have black pearls and magic hr jewels in your gear i really hope is not some new bug >.<

Monday, 30. May 2016, 20:37

ArchWizard

if you use dura weapon check if maybe you need to repair it ? >.< other then that idk what armor ,weapon ,jewels ,necklaces and stat points you have my archwitch was missing on lower lvl in pvm

Saturday, 30. April 2016, 13:45

Jewel Box drop event

i like the idea ,since we cant find all the time bosses and is random chance of drop jewel from them right ? also we dont have token drop time on every 9 min ,personally i dont get much tokens as i used to do during token min so i dont see anything bad in this suggestion ,for some players might be even motivation to grind more ))))))))) as for rummage many ppls get the higher lvl jewels 90 % of the time for their personal use )))))

Saturday, 9. April 2016, 15:15

looking for place get sp ?

well moondshine quest with pssp give oke sp ,also you can sp some at seekers in tairan ))))))))))) but if you are in urgent need of sp i would sugest you do sp farm with death knight scrols quest from owl affinity DD

Tuesday, 1. March 2016, 15:52

Number Game Event(round 3 )

awww well you didn't guess the right number >.< it was number 5 but you will get 2 LBI and 2 platinum adren potions ))))))) so in like hour i will get to you guys ))))))) this event for now gona be on stand by ,you should do iArches kitchen event DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Saturday, 27. February 2016, 14:57

Haste like buff for ns

NO