You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Monday, 8. January 2018, 11:41

Author: King Knight

[Class]Royal Knight suggestions

i havent play RK for long time but at that time the TB animation was too long and and it takes time to cast skills again...

Sunday, 7. January 2018, 01:23

Author: King Knight

returning player

how can i reset my password? returning after long time and forgot it..... i could log in to my gamigo but not in game

Tuesday, 19. January 2016, 20:14

Author: nanthu

Dear Vilya....

Thank you for information...im totally new to this mage stuffs..

Tuesday, 19. January 2016, 01:05

Dear Vilya....

i think we are talking about different skills...... not sure about the high lvl skills but this is lvl 54 skill nova break... and its not aoe... and i use flame storm.. which has 20 skill range..

Tuesday, 19. January 2016, 00:23

Dear Vilya....

My mage nova shows range 20.0

Monday, 18. January 2016, 18:59

Dear Vilya....

regular wizard's Nova is 20.0 range.... how far do i have to lure them?

Thursday, 14. January 2016, 02:11

Dear Vilya....

Is there any solution for it? Im a mage and i have to use AOE skills for the best performance...

Wednesday, 13. January 2016, 23:48

Dear Vilya....

yea i was using AOE near the chest...isnt it allowed?

Tuesday, 12. January 2016, 18:30

Dear Vilya....

Is TOF glitched? I was spfing my noob mage in TOF in first room..In the second run all the spiders became none touchable.. they all just stand there and i cant kill them.. i tried the second room its working fine.. Did anyone mentioned it before? and i was asking people in game and they said, its because the particular file is corrupted in my computer and i need to reinstall everything again... its a big patch now to reinstall... is there any other way i can handle this problem.. or is it really...

Thursday, 5. November 2015, 23:40

SP Guide

Can anyone give me the new sp guide please?? As in Atlas server, Sasquatches is not giving the sp it used to give.. and i assume the game play is same in atlas server too.. if anyone knows the new sp guide can you please post it here?

Thursday, 5. November 2015, 00:01

LastChaos_EN_Setup is not working

Thank you Graut... i moved the LC USA folder to different place and uninstalled LC USA and installed LC EN.. both working greatly.. Thanks for your help Graut and Vilyya...

Saturday, 31. October 2015, 20:35

Uninstall Last chaos USA? how can i play LC USA then? in EU server? please explain...

Friday, 30. October 2015, 21:20

I downloaded this LastChaos_EN_Setup.exe file but its not installing the LC EU... Its only asking for modify, repair and remove features.... did i download the correct executable file? or is there any wrong with that file.... can anyone help me out please?

Monday, 26. October 2015, 18:33

Level 180 Durability Weapon Attack

Out of 40 boxes i got the highest TK sword 2806.... it was the highest in the few TK sword i got out of 40 boxes... not sure if its the highest one ...

Thursday, 15. October 2015, 06:48

My Laptop

Whenever i start LC my laptop shut down itself....i understand its my laptop.. but just want to know if there any solution to it? can any computer expert explain me?

Tuesday, 13. October 2015, 22:58

Dear Vilya!

and also when we are in game and want to change the character it takes too much time(way more than 10 sec) to go to the character selection window....

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 03:09

Dear Vilya!

I still get Timeout problem in the server choosing time or at character choosing time.... did anyone report it? will it be fix any soon??? its really annoying...

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 00:04

WTS 173+28 HR dual

im willing to sell my 173+28 hr dual for a fair price... its well reformed with 110 cd.... pm me here or in game... IGN Nanthu TK

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 00:02

Birthday present

how come i never got a birthday present?