You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Friday, 28. September 2018, 19:24

Author: Wise

Party Quest Scroll

Since we are getting another/more items that occupy inventory slots, maybe we can have a temporary fix for those items: - [Quest Scroll] The Party Must go on! - Grass of Juno (this new quest item stacks up to 999 per inventory slot) by adding those items into Laca Ball.

Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 14:47

Roadmap

It would be nice if we have something like a roadmap, that includes a summary of plans, and gives us an overview of the plans for the future. Any given dates or features that are mentioned there should be taken as intentions, not as promises. It would give players the confidence - what is in development and what can bring the future.

Thursday, 9. August 2018, 01:45

Party Quest Scroll

The Party must go on! quest is not completed yet.. But now I have another scroll of the same quest in my inventory. It cannot be trashed, and/or dropped. How to get rid of it?

Monday, 30. July 2018, 13:21

Affinity Event

Just like Double XP and SP or PetXP Events, add another Double Event, this time for Affinity.

Thursday, 14. June 2018, 22:24

Re-form all Accessories

We can use Advanced Grade Re-former on level 150 Accessories. With Accessory Forge Stone it was possible to reform/forge accessories below level 150. Since the AFS item was removed from the game, it is not possible anymore. Would like to reform Monster Combo and other accessories, and I don't mind the cap, as it was then, for every stat. Either suggestion is kinda bad: 1. remove those "old" overpowered accessories from the game completely 2. or add possibility to reform these accessories again I...

Tuesday, 12. June 2018, 17:05

More Hotbars

Quoted from "RosesForRaychael" Before i even vote,how do u vision this without it taking up to much space on your screen? And how about keycombinations for each hotbar? U can want it,but it has to be do-able without to much issues or complaints It is already possible to add/hide, drag and change viewing angle of hotbars. So we can populate slots and hide entire hotbar already. We can drag them around the screen and just click icons with a mouse if we like to do so. One possible way is to change...

Tuesday, 12. June 2018, 10:39

More Hotbars

As on another topic, there is a suggestion about pet cooldowns to see them through the hotbar. Right now, it is possible to put guild skills into hotbar, but they disappear after we relog. So it would be nice to put any skill (character, pet, guild) into the hotbar and they should be saved there, so when we relog, they don't disappear. But the main reason besides all of above, we need more hotbars. I think 6 hotbars might even do the thing for now, but i don't see nothing bad, if it can go up to...

Monday, 11. June 2018, 00:11

Remove party-felllowship requirement

To enter Chapel or Laboratory we need to be in party / fellowship. Today, it's outrageous we still have those kind of requirements. I recommend those kind of requirements to be removed entirely.

Thursday, 24. May 2018, 14:07

More Affinity Items

About crafting items - it is already possible to offer items like: 17-33 weapon manuals, the titan broken axe, the skull of quanian. Then, why not add more items to it: 33+ weapon manuals, and also armor manuals? Also we can offer axe and skull, then why not other materials as well, like Force of the Spirit, etc. About accessories - also already possible, but not all of them. Since there are millions for affinity, then why not to add more items. It's up to players if they want to sell them to NP...

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 21:37

More Affinity Items

There are many miscellaneous drops in Last Chaos, that are specified by locations, or monsters. You can use them already on many things, like for quests, Pictorial Book, crafting, etc. We can aquire affinity points by killing monsters or offer items to specific Affinity NPC's. I suggest variety of items that also should be possible to offer, for example: all armor and weapon production manuals, all the crafting materials, all accessories, all potions, and maybe even all the weapons and armor. Cu...