You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 08:52

Author: kiko95

Elemental effects.

Yeah i think the dude have never played wizzard/ranger/assasin etc.. i dont know wich are this skills too. Classes are even more disbalanced than before. Everyone quited playing assasin ranger/wizard .. its boring to watch only one classes with debuffs. I want to make everything balanced so i can play normal ranger instead of being forced to use this boring ex ranger becoz u can do alot more things in game...

Tuesday, 20. September 2016, 10:44

Elemental effects.

Dont u think if all classes have elemental debuff it will be the most balanced thing

Tuesday, 20. September 2016, 10:34

Elemental effects.

Quoted from "unavailable" Elemental debuffs were given to support classes so it boosts their damage, since they were lacking it a lot. I also have a regular ranger and have no issues killingothers regardless of elemental buff / debuff. Support Classes can change the elemental defense on targets, dps classes can change the attack element on targets. Not to mention you can instant cure them with an owl pill which makes them completely useless. I would say just learn how to play around it properly...

Tuesday, 20. September 2016, 10:11

elemental debuffs

Hello i think every class in this game should have elemental debuff. Its not fair only ex ranger/ witch/ warmaster to have it.. Its disgrace i want to play my regular ranger but i cant coz the advantage that elemental debuff does is HUGE wich is total disgrace to other classes.

Sunday, 14. August 2016, 14:23

Suggestion | Merchant skill changes.

I made my rogue phoenix and this quest dissappeared? And gamigo told me i will spawn at foxes forever even i die at arena wich is boring asf ... Quoted from "yoavraanan2" That's not entirely true about the spawning... If you respawn by Jonathan just take the quest from Jonathan (if you click on him you'll see its still there) I did it on my lvl 63 rogue. For as long as you respawn at foxes you will always have an option to do the quests regardless of if you pressed yes or no

Saturday, 13. August 2016, 17:14

Totally agree

Totally agree with u ! Also remoove the quest for juno spawn. I used phoenix ticket and now i will spawn forever in 1lvl area. Even i die at arena it spawns me at foxes, and im not able to do anything about it.... ive should Make new char probably. Now im 126...

Wednesday, 10. August 2016, 16:50

Elemental effects.

Quoted from "SirHansford" Simple suggestion, get rid of the elemental system and adjust mobs accordingly. It's really boring playing a game where skills are completely pointless. Reg hits + the fastest attack speed possible is an abysmal excuse for game play. totally agree with u

Wednesday, 10. August 2016, 15:08

The situation

The situation is very simple, its like in my country " the richs become more rich, the poor more poorer" Theres no way to make gold in this game instead of buying ic. The whole gold in usa server is in few ppl i think , theres no spining of the value bcz they dont spend it. Market is dead noone can make money or sell their items . I hope develoupers just think about at the situation on work on it. Iam in this game from 2009 and i always back in bcz this game is in my hearth . I know its same wit...

Tuesday, 9. August 2016, 15:28

Adjustments to the Highlander

Even they buff some skills , what will that change? Think , we dont use skills both for pvp and pve. 100% cast with balaned classes and skills will reborn this game for sure

Tuesday, 9. August 2016, 11:40

Adjustments to the Highlander

Classes r boringly unbalanced everything is rogue and sorc , but ofc when theres regular hit pvp, ranged chars will be always more op. For example Ranger vs titan rogue will deal 2-3 hits mroe till titan come to closely. I rather skill pvp coz there r stuns slows , its more entertaining for sure. I also dont like everyone is rogue and others so under rated chars like titan like mage knight also