You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, 27. September 2017, 15:03

Author: Meyoka

Login screen size issue - unable to expand or enlarge

Quoted from "Navya" Try change the resolution in the launcher before click Start: 301 Moved Permanently I should have stated that was the first thing I tried, adjusting the resolution - still no change. Maybe I'll reinstall to see if that takes care of it, I can't see anything else here on my end to change/adjust. Thanks for the reply - Any other options you can think of before I uninstall the game?

Wednesday, 27. September 2017, 06:21

Login screen size issue - unable to expand or enlarge

Logging in to LC tonight and I see the normal LC window with the update bar, announcements and the Start button - once I press the start button I see a rectangle on my screen where the loading images and signin are all squished together (see Image shared) and nothing I try changes it - I cannot expand the window or resize it. All other games and apps I use are normal, no pc issues at all. I need some help or advice here US Horizon

Wednesday, 6. September 2017, 15:00

Disconnections

Quoted from "Bran" Quoted from "Meyoka" Once again I cannot log into LC - Getting the same message as I did last week "Connection Error - Failed to connect to login server". What's going on with this and what is the issue causing this problem? Maintenance | Wednesday 10-12 CET Thank you - Is there a specific place on the forum for that? I looked before posting and didn't see it... perhaps I am blind. I've played this game for over 8 years, never had to post in the forums until this past week.

Wednesday, 6. September 2017, 14:05

Unable to log into the game

Once again I cannot log into LC - Getting the same message as I did last week "Connection Error - Failed to connect to login server". What's going on with this and what is the issue causing this problem?

Sunday, 3. September 2017, 16:56

Unable to log in at all - Midwest USA

Quoted from "Vilya" Quoted from "Meyoka" I connect to four other games with no problem as well as other apps. Not all servers are in the same location even if they are in the US, so your ISP will route to each server differently. You not having issues until today really has no bearing on it. You being able to connect to a server in the same state as you will be different than logging into a server 3 states away. P.S. Quoted from "Vilya" that is why I am assuming it is possibly the weather. I re...

Friday, 1. September 2017, 01:26

Unable to log in at all - Midwest USA

There were no issues with login for me until this morning. It seems very unlikely that this has anything to do with Hurricane Harvey Since the storm has been raging for several days now and I have had no issues until today. Do you want us to submit tickets for this or is posting in the forums enough? I have tried to login on and off since 6AM this morning. I connect to four other games with no problem as well as other apps. The story of the IP routing issue seems a stretch. Thanks for looking in...