You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Saturday, 30. July 2016, 02:07

Author: djkezc

Adjustments to the Highlander

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" Quoted from "djkezc" Every class needs updates. Increases or decreases to do of some skills. But i think the best idea is to overpower a little bit classes like titan and rise their population in game. which is gonna make even old people to be more active and they maybe they will make another toon. Thats good for Gamigo and for game. redo titans yes but make them a little more overpowerd then others would maybe get old players back but far from makeing those old ppl ma...

Friday, 29. July 2016, 19:18

higher level skills towards all toons

You should specify which skills and how!!

Friday, 29. July 2016, 19:13

Suggestion of things to benefit the game

Add up future for people to earn IC by watching videos and some other things, it will make money for Gamigo and it will make another way to get things in game.

Friday, 29. July 2016, 19:09

Royal Knight suggestions

100% supporting your idea, but i would add up Concentration skill as its 14 lvl and feels like useless. let them success their skills 90% on lvl 14.

Friday, 29. July 2016, 19:01

Adjustments to the Highlander

Every class needs updates. Increases or decreases to do of some skills. But i think the best idea is to overpower a little bit classes like titan and rise their population in game. which is gonna make even old people to be more active and they maybe they will make another toon. Thats good for Gamigo and for game.

Friday, 29. July 2016, 18:49

Suggestion of things to benefit the game

Its good idea to x10 time drop gold, i would say it could be even more times. But its just opposite idea of reducing gold from game. what actually should be done. No point to argue its good way or not. If you reduce gold amount from game it leads to lower prices easier to afford. And if you increase of dropping gold its again easier to get stuff. And if you ask why non of these ideas will be implementing? Because LC publisher ( Gamigo ) want to keep this way. High prices --> Peapole cannot affor...

Saturday, 2. April 2016, 14:16

Royal general skills, Concentration

Well so tell us whats it useless for other classes? and how much sp do you waste. And tell me another skill which is 14 levels ? sounds like should be very powerful. but its useless thats why im not happy

Friday, 1. April 2016, 12:29

funny thing is they are ignoring us, because they know we are right, but they dont wanna do anything about it.

Wednesday, 30. March 2016, 13:24

The thing is we got this skill just to waste our sp points. I think this skill should be wanted by all classes, like we want haste from mages, hp/ mp from healers, wind step and other skill which gives double time from sorcerers, and other things from other classes and we cant have it. So please make our class more effective killing bosses and let us stun them properly only with this skill. And one more thing, this update not gonna dis-balance game anyway. Come on guys more support

Tuesday, 29. March 2016, 22:52

Hello Gamigo Royal general skills, Concentration 14 level is maximum. Total SP needed 6 062. And this skill is useless because of it power in game. So my suggestion would be make this skill useful and let RK class stun Bosses or other monsters 100% with maximum level (14 atm), well atleast 90% By the way RK class never use this skill.

Thursday, 10. March 2016, 16:32

New event idea

Haaha if about new ideas in game: make new Moon statue called Gold statue or something like that, where you could use different amount of gold and get random stuff. Dont think that would be a big problem to program this hehe. ops its not event well ill keep it, delete it if thats wrong section, but still in suggestions thread.