You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 107.

Tuesday, 11. December 2018, 21:07

Author: DynamicPineapple2

A simple request...

Then make elemental debuff skills change element to lvl 2 instead of 1 and make skills have lvl 2 elemental attack

Tuesday, 11. December 2018, 20:31

A simple request...

I think that the elemental system is to blame here and I don't think lvl 2 elemental defense and attack jewels should exist so if they removed elemental defense lvl 2 jewels the cleric buff would be more of a boost than a penalty to your defense and classes such as ns, archmage, tk, cleric, ranger, and archer would have some of their skills that make their elemental defense 1 (whatever element) beneficial to their toon instead of useless. In my opinion they should also take away lvl 2 and lvl 1 ...

Friday, 30. November 2018, 06:17

Why archwizard and wizard are flawed and how can they be fixed

I would agree that the cooldown wouldn't be as big of a problem IF the wizards actually did burst damage, but all of their skills are so weak that there's hardly any use to them at all especially metoerite fall, rage of mother earth, and regular wizard chaos nova (for Pvp). Maybe if they made Iceball, wind storm, rage of mother earth, meteorite fall, and regular wizard chaos nova extremely strong as wizards best burst damage skills it would be a lot more enjoyable and useful to play.

Tuesday, 27. November 2018, 19:44

the real problem in this games unbalance of the classes is the elemental system though and I think that taking away level 2 elemental defense jewels and lvl 1 and 2 elemental attack jewels would help balance the game although some issues would still be found with certain classes

Tuesday, 27. November 2018, 19:28

every class in this game has their best skills set at between 10 through 60 seconds cooldown max and you're telling me that wizard's cooldown is fine at 5 through 15 minutes in cooldown, and to top this off it is solely a skill based character that cannot match any other character in regular hit speed other than elementalist, so if you're going on about cosmetics instead on someone's character gameplay post I think you're in the wrong place

Tuesday, 27. November 2018, 03:19

I would like to start with the cooldown problem for archwizard Ice Ball has a 5 minute cooldown Windy Storm has a 3 minute cooldown Fire Ball has a 40 second cooldown Meteorite Fall has a 15 minute cooldown (archwiz only) Rage of Mother Earth has a 15 minute cooldown (archwiz only) What I would suggest is that Ice Ball be given a 20 second cooldown and make it deadly damage with a 60% chance to stun Make Windy Storm have a 10 second cooldown and make it do constant critical damage for over a 5 s...

Saturday, 17. November 2018, 19:56

A suggestion for arch witch

I agree with that una, but they would have to remove all of them from everyone's inventory if they did because some people have thousands of them stocked up, but if that did happen I think that they should highly increase reg witch's sleep cooldown.

Friday, 16. November 2018, 17:43

A suggestion for arch witch

The only suggestions I have for archwitch is to lower the cooldown on Storm Cloud(10 minute cd) and Drain Life(5 minute cd) to 1 or 2 minutes cooldown time. Also lower cooldown on Dark Smog(50 seconds) to 25 or 30 seconds.

Tuesday, 13. November 2018, 17:20

A simple addition to warmaster

warmaster has one major flaw and this is no ranged attack and since he has no ranged attack people simple run around or spam snare on him so that he can't even touch them every class has at least one ranged skill and i would strongly suggest that warmaster be given a skill like royal knights sword wave so that he has a chance at catching those who perma snare, curse, or run from him constantly.

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 21:19

Why the Elementalist class is so broken

To be honest it wouldn't matter, because I hardly think they even care about this game besides the money it brings in for them while they make false promises of change and instead work on new item mall items to further milk this cash cow.

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 20:35

That could be another solution to fix spirit's 1 hit problem

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 18:25

If you think the elementalist class is perfect fine I think you might need to get your head checked or you obviously have never taken the time to play the class itself. So lets get to it The 1st problem along the very long list for this class is that Spirits are killed in 1 hit by other players yet the spirits themselves hit very little on their target if they even hit. The 2nd problem is tied in with the end of the first problem, which is the spirits are easily glitched and will not hit for a v...

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 16:03

A balance to the classes

Warmaster is actually the only class that doesn't have a ranged skill and people definitely exploit that

Tuesday, 1. May 2018, 20:47

rewrite

Regardless of the elemental def/attack change skills some classes skills still need to be reworked or some skills added like warmaster needing at least one good ranged damage attack, archwizard and nightshadow cop reworked, reg wizard chaos nova reworked, Highlander skills like perfect body, axecrasher, and trickswing being reworked, and pretty much a complete rework of the entire elementalist class.

Tuesday, 1. May 2018, 06:27

A balance to the classes

Ah good point, Cleric buffs should definitely not change the targets elemental defenses

Monday, 30. April 2018, 21:58

A balance to the classes

How long have we been sitting and waiting

Monday, 30. April 2018, 21:49

A balance to the classes

Forgot to type in Make Warmaster a light elemental/critical damage skill that has 20 skill range

Monday, 30. April 2018, 21:43

A balance to the classes

Just a few recommendations that should be worked on with the classes. Classes shouldn't have both elemental attack and defense debuff and these classes are the following: Witch - take away the witch hell's fireball elemental attack debuff, but keep decay and blind's elemental defense debuff Temple Knight - take away taunt's elemental defense debuff, but keep mana break's elemental attack debuff Ex-ranger - take away capsule's elemental defense debuff, but keep dark arrow's elemental attack debuf...

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 15:37

The future.

Couldn't agree more with all of this especially the title, pvp penalty, balancing system, and skills part