Search results 1-18 of 18.

Saturday, 10. February 2018, 02:07

Author: BOSSMAN

Damage against other players

yeah fully down for this to happen, sweet idea

Sunday, 4. February 2018, 10:52

Exchange rate

while were on this subject i think all promo's should be currency converted, for e.g if its $50 to qualify for a promo like 1 x safe stone it should only be £36 (50$), 40Euro ($50), i understand the ic is different but i dont really buy ic for the ic, i buy it for the promo's. would be great if this could be changed and bring some country equality into the system

Thursday, 1. February 2018, 16:45

Chaos Coral / Corals / Masterstones Promo

not trying to be rude vilya but you keep bringing up the socket promo, that's a complete different matter (great promo btw thanks lol) i was simply just giving my opinion and making a suggestion, that's all there was to it Many Thanks

Wednesday, 31. January 2018, 18:47

Quoted from "os trim" The new promo is such a slap in the face when there is a clear demand for items in the game. Being an ic buyer and not being able to buy stuff you need is motivation to not purchase ic. If there is a demand for items in game it should be tended to as a priority. Pretty upset to say the least. Glad It's not just me that feels like this

Tuesday, 30. January 2018, 17:04

I've been looking for high lvl corals (CC15,C15) and low lvl master stones for weeks now, feel like the games experiencing a shortage of them please can we have a promo or event sometime soon? Many Thanks

Sunday, 28. January 2018, 01:02

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

Quoted from "Resuwrecktion" When the change was made, they said it was to prevent credit card fraud from gold sellers, but those gold sellers usually make new characters that are level 1 in order to sell their product, so making the level range between 50-55 doesn't really make any sense to me. Making it where you have to be over 50 in general (50-185) would make it a better option rather then just limiting it to 50-55 when most peoples main character were well over the limit when the merchant ...

Saturday, 20. January 2018, 17:32

US servers down?

not just you

Saturday, 20. January 2018, 17:01

US servers down?

thankyou

Saturday, 20. January 2018, 16:51

US servers down?

Anyone Else Failing to connect to server?

Monday, 11. December 2017, 00:55

[System]Laca Ball

Thank You To Gamigo For How Good The Laca Ball Mini-Games Have Been Recently Not sure how everyone else feels about this, I find laca ball very time consuming, would it be an idea to maybe have an option of how many of the selected item you use per click? so have an option on the laca ball that goes from 1 being the minimum stake and maybe 5 or 10 being the maximum stake. I Hope This Makes Sense

Monday, 27. November 2017, 00:07

Question about current events

Quoted from "quq" After the changes in October, adding the normal jewels to the pack, we had a few jewel events. There were no decreases at all. There were no decreases with the normal jewel event a few days ago either. Yesterday i tried a few chaos jewels and got decreases. In conclusion: the event wasn't on. All 3 times it was announced. Edit: Unless only chaos jewels decrease, wich means the developers are weirdos agreed

Monday, 16. October 2017, 23:26

Lucky Smelting Stones Mob Drops At Low Rate

I think upgrading gear to +15 is easy for 146+ and a reasonable price, whereas the low level players and the new players who are low on gold have high upgrade prices. Just a suggestion see what everyone's thinking

Friday, 1. September 2017, 01:35

Disconnections

yeah think servers down again, also failing to connect

Thursday, 31. August 2017, 15:13

Disconnections

thankyou ) hopefully they're back up soon

Thursday, 31. August 2017, 15:08

Fail To Connect To Server

Haven't been able to connect to server for about an hour now, don't think its my internet cause i'm having no troubles with anything else, Just wondering if its just me

Tuesday, 1. August 2017, 01:35

Mooncake Event

Please Could We Have A Mooncake Event?

Sunday, 23. July 2017, 12:03

Cant login to game

wish i never relogged now lol