You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Saturday, 1. July 2017, 02:11

Author: Sheogorath

Vacation's finally here!!! :D

At Last, The vacations that i for so long awaited! Here i am, just arrived at "my little private Oasis" (didn't see any signs saying i couldn't trespass...) I was so excited to get here that i forgot my swimsuit, but i had to take a step into the water... Good thing i do use underwear, and there's no people around to be ashamed off :p well, at least i tought at first... now i see peeking from behind the far Dratan hills,many of these ugly midget beasts... these "voyers" named Goblin Scouts. But ...

Tuesday, 27. June 2017, 18:32

Irisian Vacation(Giveaway!)

Summer Dratan's Oasis Paid Vacation Hello everyone! I am Sheogorath, an arch-wizard by nature and a farmer by will, to earn my daily bread. I live in Initus server. There i've spend my days working, everyday, to farm my hard-earned and painfull to withstand long hours of non-stop Skill Points Farming. At last, finally, i have managed to gather 100k SP. I feel tired. I think i need some vacations but have no funds to stop working and just relax. Now that i have finished my SP farm i need to get w...

Monday, 19. June 2017, 16:16

A Skill Points Guide (to New Players)

Skill Points Guide In this guide we will go over the best places to farm Skill Points at and the best levels to do so. 1st of all and before anything else, for the most efficient Skill Point farming you will want to kill White Named mobs (This applies to all mobs same level as you or 2 levels above/below) but not only, as now you can get as much Skill Points Experience income from Red named mobs as from white named ones. (Monster information - Last Chaos - Guides & Information) Level 10-12: At t...

Friday, 16. June 2017, 15:56

Introduction to Last Chaos (Guide for New Players)

Introduction to Last Chaos Last Chaos (U.S.) is a grind-based game. Here your main method for leveling, drop hunting or skill point farming is trough massive grind. Last Chaos takes place in the Land of Iris, a big world on which you have several maps to adventure yourself into. Maps and screenshots - Last Chaos - Guides & Information To start with the basics let me tell you that if you are creating your first character you should join a guild and level up to 10, either by doing quests or simply...

Friday, 16. June 2017, 14:33

ARCH - Wizard vs Witch

thanks a lot for your feedback! I highly apreciate it

Thursday, 15. June 2017, 11:41

SP Farming

Quoted from "KingOtoko" For example allowing sp bonuses to people who level naturally and grind vs plvling to 100, and so on. I.e. Player A grinds 100k sp at sassies in 3 days. Player B prefers to learn the game and level more traditionally, he levels at velpist, then prok, then merac and so on. In some way he should be rewarded for grinding and learning the game. Rather than being penalized for not knowing about SP farming. I don't have all the answers for this suggestion so Idk exactly how he...

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 01:02

Did I just throw 1b away?

Unfortunately...yes The weapons which can be changed into another class weapon are all those that have colored seals in any color BUT PURPLE! The weapons/equipment will maintain the +, and the jewels, but the stats will be reset.

Wednesday, 14. June 2017, 01:00

ARCH - Wizard vs Witch

BUMP! yet again back to the same thread as to not create another as the question is related: Arch-wizard is a skill based class hence i'll be spamming skills right!? For that i'd say i'll have to get hold of 3x 60 CD acessories, and was thinking in them having a kind of suction effect so that i could save on stealer potions... Is it better a 2x 5% HP or a 2x 5% MP (i know some people will say, don't go for this as you won't be able to use Elephant, not true, i can just switch 'em off and get low...

Monday, 12. June 2017, 22:04

Duplicate Icons

1st of all: i did NOT read half the posts... 2nd: i agree on the icon change, not only because it gets people mistaken, altho if they had read the description it could be avoided, but still...what's more annoying is, for example, items such as PRS (Platinum Refining Stones" where you can BARELY see if they are opened or not AND if you can see it (the + which means they are open) you have even more problem figuring out what the degree of the + is (+1, +2, +3, +4 or +5) which is ridiculous, i have...

Monday, 12. June 2017, 15:57

ARCH - Wizard vs Witch

Thank you PRIMEX, for your feedback i apreciated it! This was just to confirm and reassure myself i was making the right decision. Also, if any arch-mage mains outer wanna give me some little tips & tricks, wanna be my "coach", i'll be more than happy learning from others, experienced ones. (You can find me in-game usually on i2 or i3 -IGN: Sheogorath)

Monday, 12. June 2017, 10:19

ARCH - Wizard vs Witch

Hello everyone, i have come to our comunity forums to hear opinions on which SubClass is "better". When i say better i mean, who levels up faster, who has the most "ups" and less "downs", who is better at PvE (main concern) and who is better at PvP. I am building up a arch mage, and i am inclined on going for the wizard profession, but i would like to hear other people's opinions on IF or why should i go witch (for example). I'll apreciate any and all feedback that you, my fellow Irisians, can g...

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 19:20

Where are all the "old" guides?!

i have already checked over there as well, can not find it what im looking for, the Pet stat build guide to make pet good VS tomb zombies and stronger mobs (i have a battle ruv)

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 18:54

Where are all the "old" guides?!

Before going any further, Hello everyone! I am writting here as i am in doubt, because i have searched over for the "old" guides we had in Aeria forum, those are no longer available there (as they transfered host to Gamigo) and cannot find them here either. Does that mean all the player-made guides, trought hours of exploring and playing, deleted? (i know some of them didn't applied to the present-content but some did...) I am eager to know if there is a hope of finding those guides! (ps: as exa...