You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 90.

Monday, 11. June 2018, 20:57

Author: MaZZaCre

Gear upgrade event

Quoted from "kalro" ms should work every time and not make your gear limited to you only. yes there are safe upgrades but all the ms should be that way. They used to be But then the company changed :/

Monday, 11. June 2018, 12:17

Remove party-felllowship requirement

The original idea behind this was to have it as a ‚raid‘ - which you obviously do with more people and not alone. Sadly that didn’t work as intended. I think the fellowship requirements should be there but they need to change the exp in party or make the ‚raid‘ harder so you can’t go alone.

Saturday, 26. May 2018, 00:11

The future.

Close this thread please. Nothing will happen anyway - - - - - - PS: If the character gifting stuff comes out again -> if anyone needs XRogues/Rogues/Healer/Archmage/Sorc/NS, pm me

Saturday, 26. May 2018, 00:05

What happened?

I mean there are a lot of IM changes =o

Wednesday, 23. May 2018, 09:02

More Affinity Items

Crafting in 2k18 LuL. There are several Affinities where you can donate materials. Who farms Jinarr when you can just donate MC lmao. The affinities are stupid anyway, why 50m Lakin when you can open the Shop at 25m?!

Wednesday, 16. May 2018, 23:59

Rummage

The shop is only a bonus/gift to players since it is a free to play game which means you don‘t have to buy it/or need it wse. So I guess Lyoma is right.

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 20:47

A balance to the classes

Quoted from "RosesForRaychael" And like una stated, the elemental system has to be reworked from the ground up. It isnt something u can do overnight. There are changes being made to this game even tho they are small, theyre still changes. Ehm what exactly? The only thing I can see in the PATCHNOTES are IC Stuff/Event Start/End/Challenges ? (which should have their own section btw) And I think there has been enough time to change things since the elemental system came out or am I wrong?

Tuesday, 1. May 2018, 03:51

A balance to the classes

Am I blind or did you forget to mention the cleric 'BUFFS' which should not change your ele to 1? Anyway GL, been waiting for 5 years

Monday, 23. April 2018, 20:32

Full +30 set

Love how everyone says there are more important things.. What happened in the last 3 years? Nothing

Friday, 20. April 2018, 17:44

Full +30 set

The fairies and the wep glows are buggy anyway... Sometimes you can't see other peoples glows/fairy unless they unequip and equip their stuff again. -.-

Monday, 16. April 2018, 21:09

Problem with getting armor at level 50; USA server, Initus Channel 5

Had the problem too when I lvled a merch the other day so it can't be the 'certain time to finish the lvling'. Don't you get beginner pbi/pssp/res scrolls, too when you create a new toon?

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 11:42

The future.

2.9 Coin of Heroes Okay this has been the biggest change since I came back to the game, the Hero Coins. WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? I know it is supposed to be unique but how is THIS going to work for a no-IC-player (Hello FREE TO PLAY GAME). Is that person going to farm gold for a year and then farm the coins for a year aswell? You could say that the person could sell the gear he doesn't need, BUT then it wouldn't be unique anymore, right? I've been doing a lot of MCs and I have no word...

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 11:35

The future.

2. Content 2.1 Profession: Merchant I think this has been talked about alot, but I really want to bring it up again. The first problem was that it was really unfair for higher level players not being able to get the profession, because you can only get it while being level 50-55. I know that it got changed so those who are above 55 can now farm 20m Sio Affinty. WHY? This is literally just unfair, give us a Cashitem to get the merchant profession or whatever.. I'm literally forced to go back to t...

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 11:34

The future.

Hello! Today I want to talk about one of my old threads (I can't remember why it got closed) from 2015. There are still so many things which could need a change and nothing has been done about it even though it was said that 'The future is still wide open'. I'm going to make a list again and make a statement to the old points from that list, also I'm going to add some new things where I think most people can agree on! I’m going to keep it short and not write a book to each point. Feel free to ad...

Friday, 6. April 2018, 20:48

Quests

Welcome to Last Chaos, bud.

Friday, 6. April 2018, 11:44

Get rid of the pillars

Quoted from "RosesForRaychael" With the amount of players we have, making raids in such a way u can only do them with several people, like altar right now, it would disencourage doing raid and dailies that come with them as u can not always find enough people willing to do the raid with u as Surestrike mentioned. As of right now only altar u have to do with several people cause of the pillars, for akan it depends on your resources, some people actually use raid to grind, may it be EXP or SP. Th...

Friday, 6. April 2018, 10:21

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

Quoted from "unavailable" Maybe they should add the merchant profession to the 30day premium character ticket. Would be an extra incentive to buy it at max level if you have no merchant profession o.o Sure let's pay more IC for something we used to have for free and which should have NEVER been changed in the first place........

Thursday, 5. April 2018, 22:04

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

Is this going to happen or nah?

Thursday, 5. April 2018, 21:57

Get rid of the pillars

Quoted from "Fulminar" Quoted from "Surestrike" it would be better to use the coffins like click on the coffins in a certain order and you spawn Joshe. Maybe to make it a challenge you could have the order change each time you enter DA. That way you have a mechanism to spawn the boss, you make it a challenge and at the same time you don't need another person. Ooorrr....*plot twist* we make all raids much harder so no one will be able to solo them. When you enter Altar and encounter the first He...

Wednesday, 4. April 2018, 12:30

Easter Event

Quoted from "Vilya" Quoted from "ANGEL." If only one person completed it, is this a personal event They are by far not the only one who completed it across all versions, and as of that search were the only ones in our version on the last quest. There were multiple people in our version on the 3 quests prior to the last. Quoted from "MaZZaCre" It was pretty easy to drop them all but 1 or 2 weeks duration for a title? REALLY? There were changes to titles which expire a while back. They expire and...