You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Monday, 13. February 2017, 17:06

Author: Thor

Thanks CM for your suggestions, router was the culprit and the problem is solved after a router reset. Much appreciated

Sunday, 12. February 2017, 11:59

i found the reason to my login error. For some reasons which are not known to me atleast till this moment when I post this message, LC USA server seems to selectively block certain countries from getting connected. Proof: I can connect the server through a different IP using same account. Will the HGM kindly rectify this issue at her earliest convenient time? Regards

Sunday, 12. February 2017, 07:17

tried three times with AV removed too! still unable to log in only option left is to a factory reset of my sytem but it will take the whole day

Saturday, 11. February 2017, 15:01

I am having similar problems in three pcs. I tried all suggestions given here. Even removed my antivirus. Reinstall client, cleaned registry, reset network card, restarted system, updated all graphics Any solutions?

Saturday, 4. February 2017, 05:04

In response to the new NPC change coming up

simple explaination to all your doubts about the new NPC change-- cash for gold is on the way!!

Tuesday, 8. November 2016, 21:11

Guide for SP farming

Fire thanks for your advice and its working! May I know which toon is easy to level up in the atlas server ? Is it just personal preference ? Are all toons perfectly balanced for both pve and pvp? thanks in advance

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 20:07

Guide for SP farming

Thanks for reply but sasquatches doesn't give good skill points in Atlas server. I am sorry i didn't specify the server before, I need information for Atlas server, sp farming is tough in atlas server or maybe i am noob there.

Saturday, 5. November 2016, 15:58

Guide for SP farming

Can anyone show how to farm skill points from level 1 till cap level? If there is a thread already kindly reply with a link for the same. Thanks in advance

Sunday, 25. September 2016, 20:33

Trojan Detected in Game Client AGAIN!

Filename: engine.dll Threat name: Heur.AdvML.BFull Path: c:\gamigo\lastchaosusa\bin\engine.dll Threat type: Heuristic Virus. Detection of a threat based on malware heuristics. Can someone explain this detection in my PC after the latest patch? I can't run game client without disabling my AV. Any suggestions?

Friday, 27. May 2016, 09:52

Trojan Detected in Game Client

I initially felt it might be a false alarm but this file is a mature file released months before this post and if Norton still identifies it as a high level threat then it can't be ignored blindly and needs to be brought to the notice of the relevant persons namely our community manager for US server Vilya. I am still waiting for her clarification. If it happens to me it can affect other players too.

Thursday, 26. May 2016, 19:05

Trojan Detected in Game Client

So many months I have been playing Last Chaos USA keeping the LC folder under exception or excluded from my antivirus scans but recently when I run a full system scan with exclusion removed I got the following result which gave me a shock! "Filename: shaders.dll Threat name: Trojan.Gen.SMH.2Full Path: c:\gamigo\lastchaosusa\bin\shaders.dll" another file "entitiesmp.dll" is also identified as trojan I use norton 360 latest version and fully updated guinine copy! And Symantec gave me another shock...

Wednesday, 20. April 2016, 18:04

Clarification on latest patch

"Payouts for the weekend sales - Upgrades, Opening sockets, Unbinding equip." opening sockets? little more info on this Unbinding equip- items upgraded using masterstones becomes unbound or is it something different?

Friday, 25. March 2016, 15:44

Start screen error

thanks for the advice all my drivers are up-to-date anyway i found the solution it was due to some changes i made with my amd control center to improve game performance. Thanks again for your prompt reply

Friday, 25. March 2016, 15:27

Start screen error

why am i getting an error like this? i m running win 10, 8gb ram, graphics 4gb, intel i7 processor, amd radeon hd 5000. i clean registry manually, re-install game client three times, updated my system and put the entire gamigo folder and files in my antivirus exception. nothing works!! Any suggestions or help will be very much appreciated thanks in advance

Monday, 28. December 2015, 06:18

Seige Time Changes

where can i find the FAQ for castle siege?

Sunday, 27. December 2015, 15:45

Wing Event

Hi Everyone, Does Epic exp spells stacked with the wings?

Thursday, 24. December 2015, 13:24

Gift Box Stolen by Grinch

"Gift box stolen by Grinch" as a token to play Laca Ball on Christmas eve is something I personally find highly unpleasant for the simple reason that it is time bound and not many players would have it stored in their inventory. The previous day Laca ball on perfect moonstones was really good as the tokens can be dropped from mobs and its not time bound. Even if I keep my character online 24 hours I will not get Grinch scrolls every hour. The point is even if the publisher decides to give some "...

Wednesday, 9. December 2015, 08:32

The current survey and upgrading in particular

I want an improvement in upgrade rate, remove -1 atleast from higher level Masterstones if not all and the gear(s) upgraded using masterstones should remain character bound to save the game economy and save gamigo from getting bankrupt! Nothing is free in this world and playing a game is a leisure for most people so, spend some real money to enjoy it. Good Luck Gamigo!

Saturday, 5. December 2015, 15:28

p1 in alber

afk pet levelling is bannable and u can get killed also once the boss respawn.

Thursday, 19. November 2015, 13:02

Unbound Master Stone Event

Unbinding the gears after using masterstones will disturb the game economy which is already flooded with gold obtained illegallly by old players. what is needed is to remove the -1 degrade. Not only that masterstones higher than +19 should be non-tradeable and bound. Player should spend some real money to get better gear and not allowed to exploit noob players for game gold which in fact should not be given too much value.