You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 107.

Today, 21:07

Author: unavailable

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "currykaran2" Actually, that's statistically false. Higher scale games, more often have balances done based on player opinions. Players say "This weapon hits too hard", it is looked into, and it is altered. Then the changes are released into a beta server where the players have a chance to test the chances, and then it is commented upon. If the reaction is majority-positive, it is implemented into the live server. The issue here is its not "a weapon hits too hard", its not a skill h...

Today, 19:09

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "currykaran2" A rebalance does not conclude with one person's opinion. That's the purpose of it. Get everyone's opinion, get a poll going on each change. Regardless, the end will result in a better outcome than what we currently have. Proper balancing should not include anyones opinion, because those opinions will never be objective and never look at the big picture. to get a proper balance devs need to crate and come up with a concept, an idea, a plan. Based on that they will prepa...

Monday, 8. July 2019, 21:05

Can we get a balance?

5 players say rogues are OP....but if those 5 players have no idea how to pvp or how to go against a rogue....where does that fit in the "non-biased" opinion? Bottom line is, a change in the skills, balance....should be done by people who don't play the game, who are objective in deciding how it should change and who have an idea or a plan for it.Then I am pretty sure, players will get a chance to test it out on the VIP server and only THEN some things will come to light that may or may not work...

Monday, 8. July 2019, 19:42

Can we get a balance?

I voted No because this is a bit tricky, I mean sure devs will do the work and that's ok, and yes players can make suggestions BUT, I would not take anything players say seriously as 95% of what they say is biased based on what they want / like/ class they play. And I would definitely not invest / waste time for some tweaks here and there and then test and rinse repeat, they should just simply take their time, overhault it completely so when players get to test it they can test the entire pictur...

Thursday, 27. June 2019, 09:05

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "ghost107" Similar to you, my point of view is, when I see the total SP needed and the gain of SP decreases as you level(the NPC difficulty increases, SE remains the same, this means will be less SP gained). Thats why with higher levels the SE rewards should be higher the lower levels, or depending on the difficulty of the NPC(NPC stats, HP, defense, evasion, attack and hit rate) . you only "see" it as decreasing because sasquatches are broken. If sasquatches would be normalized acr...

Saturday, 22. June 2019, 13:02

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "ghost107" The Skill Experience (SE not SP) gain from NPC should start low, like 100 Skill Experience at level 1, and increase depending the NPC level ,like 1000 SE at level 30, at level 60 will increase at 2000 SE and so on. Also elite NPC will give double or a normal NPC would do at the same level. For low levels the SP gain from NPC will not count as much because is small, but it will be gained from Quests, but as you increase your level the SP gained will be reasonable. Also inc...

Saturday, 22. June 2019, 00:57

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "VassRulz" Yes SP should scale as you level along with mob hp and and damage. It is silly that mobs with 100X damage and HP of sasquatches give 1/12th of their SP. It is not good game design to force new players to grind sasquatches for weeks until they reach their desired 50k 100k sp etc. It would be better if sp farming remained viable and consistent throughout the leveling process. For example after level 120 or 140 mobs give a base 5,500 SP instead of 1,100. Wouldn't be so broke...

Friday, 21. June 2019, 09:48

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "Endemon" Still. the amount you need in total is very very hard to obtain intotal u gain from the early stages. Its not hard to obtain o.o…..it just required some grinding and you said it yourself: Quoted from "Endemon" now i mind sound i dont like the concept of grinding this game but you are wrong i love this game. You dont need to get all your SP and character maxed by the time you hit 185....

Friday, 21. June 2019, 09:44

Merchant Beppo Question

Quoted from "SilentArrow" Can someone from LC management comment why this artificial level 50-55 restriction still exists? While it only takes a couple hours to take an alt toon to level 50, if I missed merchant skill on my main character, why do I need to deal with this if I am spending real life $$$ on IC items? Anything I purchase with real $$$ seems like I should be able to trade/sell to other characters, or easily move between my own toons. If there was some type of issue with gold spammer...

Thursday, 20. June 2019, 21:53

SP Experience Balancing.

What are you talking about? There are plenty places to decently SP farm at all levels practically. The only out of balance thing is the amount of SP you get from sasquatches and Treants, so if we are talking about rebalancing, SP from them should be nerfed to match up everything else. For a quick rundown: Level 1-30 = Juno - Foxes, Deers, Sasquatches, Treants Level 18-30 = Dratan - Prokion Temple Then it is a bit balanced and you gain mor exp Level 60 - 70 = Dratan - Temple of forgetfulness + Ba...

Wednesday, 5. June 2019, 11:02

Download issue and loading issue

if the issue you are getting is that xigncode is kicking you off that has nothing to do with the game installer. It means something running on your system is interfering. The following can be an issue: 1. Antivirus real-time scanning - add the lc folder to exclusions in both windows defender and AV 2. Pending windows updates and driver updates - if you have any pending updates they can also cause this 3. PC infected with virus or malware - can also cause issues, scan your pc to make sure its cle...

Friday, 31. May 2019, 21:05

+25 and above

Quoted from "Dreman23" so im gonna use a master stone and bind my gear... makes no sense there should be no restriction to what grade hs i use... if i fail i fail its my gear. Ill just answer you this: Doesn't matter if its your gear or not, that is part of the new upgrade system, old system also had limitations just like the current one, its not a hard concept to grasp. If you want to bind your gear go ahead, you can always buy a unbind stone and remove the bound status if you want, or you can...

Friday, 31. May 2019, 17:14

+25 and above

Quoted from "ANGEL." No, it is not!!!! It's my gears and my stones...if I want to throw an HS grade 1 on my +25 wep, it should be my choice , unless it says different in the upgrade system guide we have. To make hs grade 10 u gonna need x243 hs grade 5, now check their price on the market, do the calc and now check the price of SUS again. So again - No, it's not obvious why I have to use only hs grade 10 and above! Because the current system rewards players who farm, if your sole look is based ...

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:13

+25 and above

Quoted from "ANGEL." Quoted from "Mendek" If Vilya was right you need grade 10 above +25. Huh?? If there is upgrade event going on and I can have 100% success with grade lvl 6-7 why then I need 10?? Isnt it obvious? o.o The rates you get during ane vent are not the stones actual rates, they are altered by the event, thus why you need a grade 10+ heaven stone to upgrade that higher tier of gear o.o

Monday, 27. May 2019, 23:26

Altar chest/armor

which class are you trying to drop the armor for? Different bosses drop different class armors.... Basula = Healer Contantoce = Sorcerer Altar - Knight, Night Shadow, Mage, Titan...

Friday, 24. May 2019, 19:13

Eva vs. HR

What he means with passives is for example: You want to build your character to do deadly hits, that means your deadly ratio needs to be higher than your critical ratio. If you learn a classes passive skill that raises critical rate....don't you think that defeats the purpose as then you are sabotaging yourself....

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 17:56

HS Upgrade Event

Upgrade events work like they always did....so for example: If you have a HS with 65% success chance, it means it has 35% fail chance (fail being no change, -1, break) When there is a 200% upgrade event it increases the success rate, so during the event the HS will have 130% success chance, but the fail chance of 35% stays the same. Essentially the 130% success will outweigh the fail chance but its still there.

Monday, 6. May 2019, 18:44

FAQ's - Ace of Diamond

Try here: Affinity Merchants - Last Chaos - Guides & Information You can see what each merchant can sell you. Some are usefull as you get useful potions ofr gameplay like: Super Haster, Berserker Potion and a lot of others.

Thursday, 2. May 2019, 14:48

The new Runes of Protection

Yes and no. The runes work as you described however they are still based on the upgrade item used. So if you use a HS with a rop, it can give you +1 / -1 / 0 / break....but the break in this case is replaced by the ROP's downgrade. Also Platinum rune can give you a +2 or +3 while upgrading. Not to mention using those on anything below at least +17 would be waste .

Wednesday, 1. May 2019, 11:14

A question about MS and ES

You mean Extreme stone, not CSS. Chaos smelting stone only works until +15. But anyway, you can use a Extreme Stone only once per item. When your upgrade makes the item go down by for example -1, then the use resets and you can use the Extreme Stone again. Master stones have 100% success until +17, after that they can give you +1 /-1 or 0. So whenever your gear goes down, you can use the Extreme Stone again.