You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Saturday, 1. June 2019, 15:09

Author: Dreman23

LC on a Flash Drive!

Hey Guys, let's say i wanted to play LC on another PC but didn't want to download it to the system. Is it possible to run LC via USE Flash Drive without having to install anything?

Friday, 31. May 2019, 20:39

+25 and above

Quoted from "unavailable" Quoted from "ANGEL." No, it is not!!!! It's my gears and my stones...if I want to throw an HS grade 1 on my +25 wep, it should be my choice , unless it says different in the upgrade system guide we have. To make hs grade 10 u gonna need x243 hs grade 5, now check their price on the market, do the calc and now check the price of SUS again. So again - No, it's not obvious why I have to use only hs grade 10 and above! Because the current system rewards players who farm, i...

Friday, 31. May 2019, 14:18

+25 and above

Hello guys which Stone must i use other than Master stone to upgrade a piece of equipment past +25?

Friday, 24. May 2019, 23:29

Eva vs. HR

Quoted from "unavailable" What he means with passives is for example: You want to build your character to do deadly hits, that means your deadly ratio needs to be higher than your critical ratio. If you learn a classes passive skill that raises critical rate....don't you think that defeats the purpose as then you are sabotaging yourself.... ok so you're saying I should class reset and not upgrade my crit passives?

Friday, 24. May 2019, 17:40

Eva vs. HR

Quoted from "miximer" IMO enough stats to your main attribute then ~nearly all to dex. You'll not only hit harder but crit/deadly way more often (thus hitting harder & more often over time). Consider to NOT put skill points into your class passive(s) for "critical rate" as this will nerf any desirable accessories you get later on (decreasing the overall deadly(s), from the accessory(s). I hope this makes sense. Happy Hunting. I don't quite understand the nerfing of Accessories due to a classes ...

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 20:45

Eva vs. HR

What is a good number for Eva, & what is a good number for HR, & Also does Defense play a factor in PvP or does that only help in PvE? Yes i know Eva will help people miss me more often but say i was using a HR set could i possibly gain the same effect through defense instead? For example if my HR set was +28 & my Eva Set was +17, would the defense of the +28 HR set be more effective in protecting me in PvP or would the +17 Eva?

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 20:02

HS Upgrade Event

Quoted from "unavailable" Upgrade events work like they always did....so for example: If you have a HS with 65% success chance, it means it has 35% fail chance (fail being no change, -1, break) When there is a 200% upgrade event it increases the success rate, so during the event the HS will have 130% success chance, but the fail chance of 35% stays the same. Essentially the 130% success will outweigh the fail chance but its still there. Ahhhhh ok .. thats excatly what i needed to know. that suc...

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 14:55

HS Upgrade Event

I wasn't talking about it being upgraded more than +1 at a time I'm talking about the success rate, for example, regularly an HS would get to +3 100% but drops to 75% for +4, & 50% for +5. So during the event will that 75% actually be raised to 100% & will that 50% be raised higher as well?

Tuesday, 21. May 2019, 15:53

HS Upgrade Event

I have seen the HS Success Rate Chart & my question is, during the event in which the success is raised 50-100%. Does this mean for example, a Grade 5 HS would get me to +21 with 100% success if it were a 50% & like +27 with 100% cap raise? This is kind of confusing, sorry if its a dumb question.