You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, 13. March 2019, 17:38

Author: TheGOSU

cap level

Quoted from "droidkid" The game isn't new player friendly, the focus should be towards making it exactly that and increasing the population before we do anything drastic like changing the cap level. The game had so much potential and it went to waste. I agree.

Wednesday, 13. March 2019, 17:17

Selling Characters/Gifting.

LAST CHAOS USA INITIUS SEVER Wtsg 180 Exranger, cc15’s/c15s & Bloodstone level 15 in all pieces, +30 armour hr set 173, 2498 base dura +30, 6-7 sockets on all gear pieces & jewelled, Full Dilamun Coin Of Hero set . 500 of each owl med/cure 500 medium meds. Comes with silence xbow, magic Eva buff set, atk speed 165 set. Black fog/Owls affinity completed. Acc -74% Muta and Ulkan acc with cc15/c15 (Comes with p2 pets level 60 Elephant + jag + leopard.) Skills are maxed. 180 Archwitch. Skills are ma...

Sunday, 10. March 2019, 14:54

cap level

I disagree, I think maybe they should rework the ranking system so that inactive players go to the bottom of the list And those who are more active go to the top of the list like attendance. Last Chaos by far has one of the highest level caps then any other game, it is VERY time consuming and costly as it is. No new player will want to play this game with it being so difficult to reach full potential for PVP, even crafting your gear is expensive to be one of the best. I strongly disagree.

Tuesday, 26. February 2019, 18:02

MCS and DCS guild incomes

I agree with this poll, MCS owners should get better profit.