You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Monday, 16. April 2018, 18:42

Author: quq

How to max SP gains using Mega SP Spell (400%)? HELP NEEDED

The base sp for sasquatches is 10.587 spx, not 13.234 spx. You probably got a guardian or guild bonus killing the sasquatches unpotted. 10.587 x 400% x 4 = 169.392 spx yay your boost was 1x2x2x1,5=600%, so you didn't need to use efforts to get 400%, like Raychael said (The stupid descriptions in this game say +100% and +50%, but its not, its a multiplier. Effort Scroll for example does x1,5, not +50%)

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 20:21

Question about current events

Just calling it as i see it. I only tried lower stuff. If jewel fusion now works the same as upgrading with HS, with higher levels having a higher chance on 'fail', so be it. 100% succes isn't a must (though it was nice whilst it lasted). Im however rather concerned if changes are made by the development team and neither the community manager knows about them or the community are informed via patch notes. Now most of the community didn't do the event because they (all things considered logically...

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 19:44

Then look in your logs in the normal jewel event (the second one, the first one wasnt on), there wasnt a single decrease, everything increased

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 19:39

After the changes in October, adding the normal jewels to the pack, we had a few jewel events. There were no decreases at all. There were no decreases with the normal jewel event a few days ago either. Yesterday i tried a few chaos jewels and got decreases. In conclusion: the event wasn't on. All 3 times it was announced. Edit: Unless only chaos jewels decrease, wich means the developers are weirdos

Friday, 7. April 2017, 17:45

NVidia GeForce Driver Version 381.65 X-Trap hates it.

Very annoying, bugs here too. But luckily you can rollback your graphics driver: right-click desktop, display settings, advanced display settings, graphics adapter properties, properties button, driver tab:

Friday, 2. December 2016, 23:35

In response to the new NPC change coming up

After a full ramslo raid run i got 14 drops that npc'ed for 5m total at an affinity merchant. I had to revive my elephant for around 2,9m once because of a sneaky wallhiding Slurg . I'm rather disappointed with this change, it does nothing for the economy but make poor people poorer. The rich will still sit on their trillions.

Friday, 16. September 2016, 21:22

New MC gear

Since the boxes drop both factions, its twice as much as my original post. 1/26 chance on the right class+right faction weapon and 1/14 chance on the right class+right faction armor. So average chance on getting a complete set is 96 boxes times 1,7b for 500 coins IF you can get a 8-man farming party, provided all classes have a equal chance in the boxes. So 170b-250b maybe for bragging rights? Provided you farmed faction points for some 125 hours to be able to even wear it at all. No doubt i lik...

Friday, 9. September 2016, 20:59

New MC gear

In this case, a cleric with a base attack of 1906. A high base spirit weapon for cleric is 2500 base. Doing the math with the upgrade equasion you'll get 24% less attack on that new weapon you just spent tens of billions to get dont think the system will be popular for more than a week. Too bad, it had potential.

Friday, 9. September 2016, 19:48

New MC gear

i dont have the gold there to try out, but french posted a SS with Kailux Baron rank, so i guess they (some) do 160909065546234009.jpg It seems the coins are only for gear boxes in the MC npc, like the elite coins get on that VIP server luda

Friday, 9. September 2016, 14:12

New MC gear

Ok: faction gear in MC that has no durability on it for quite a lot of gold for bored end game players: good idea So, you got a 1/13 chance on getting a weapon of your subclass thats char bound and has lower attack base than a spirit weapon for roughly 1,7b a try. In other words an average of 22b for a unplussed char bound weapon that has lower attack then spirit weapon, but doesnt need to get repaired. Yay for a few hammers then, way cheaper. Some people might get one for looks the first week b...

Friday, 14. August 2015, 17:59

Ranking list

seems to be working for me? http://lastchaos.gamigo.com/us/ranking/

Sunday, 2. August 2015, 00:52

Draw a Popenian! [Done]

Server: LC USA, Ciraya IGN: QuqLeque

Sunday, 2. August 2015, 00:45

Poems for Popenians! [Done]

Server: LC USA, Ciraya IGN: QuqLeque