You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 17:04

Author: TooCute

Pet Levelling at Flowers of Dratan

.... Or is AFK pet leveling against the rules ??

Monday, 11. February 2019, 23:31

How do I love thee ....

... let me count the ways One PK, Two PKs, Three PKs ... now I'm red Each little PK show how much I love you, and now you're dead. Newbie, dear Newbie - come find true love away from your sheltered lands I'll turn red for you .. and now you're dead - there is blood on my hands. IGN: SuckerPunch Server: Horizon

Sunday, 7. October 2018, 22:49

can not load the game

try reducing the video on the initial splash screen -

Monday, 1. October 2018, 02:54

[Event] Name that NPC!

Vagus (Latin means the wanderer) IGN: TooCute Server: Us- Horizon

Sunday, 12. August 2018, 05:45

logging out to chose character

Agreed - the same is happening to me on multiple accounts

Friday, 27. July 2018, 00:14

Landing Pad - Health Pad

I have All toons and this impacts all classes ..

Thursday, 26. July 2018, 22:38

Landing Pad - Health Pad

How you you like to be filled up with health when you spawn into the game next time? If you are frustrated like I am logging out correctly with full health and then logging back in almost dead, well here is your chance to possibly make a change. Simple enough for the developers to code into the game .. just say YES in the poll below

Sunday, 7. January 2018, 20:22

Why doesn't Grand Balrog drop anything on Elysion server

Thank you - I will try all the above to get the drops and report back via PM to you - Happy new year Cheers again!

Sunday, 7. January 2018, 18:41

Why doesn't Grand Balrog drop anything on Elysion server

I've been grinding on this server for the past few days and killed Grand Balrog 4x with no drops - why? Thank you

Saturday, 30. December 2017, 15:42

Problems with Dark Altar quest

you need to go up to, I think, the third level before they start counting.

Friday, 17. February 2017, 23:34

P2 Pet protection pill - what say all?

Good day all - We all experience the issue with attempting to train our pets while we level at higher levels (Past ToF). One of the biggest challenges that I've personally observed and run into is the difficulty to level a P2 pet. When a P1 pet gets hit it drops a single HP count, when a P2 pet gets hit - well - the results aren't as favorable. My suggestion is for our shiny new developer to create a new pet pill with the a couple possible enhancements - Protect the P2 pet for an hour from all a...