You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

Monday, 22. July 2019, 11:04

Author: ANGEL.

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "Bran" I'll repeat again, game needs diversity, classes are supose to have weaknesses, there are suposed to be TANKS(TKs, TITANS), HEALERS(CLERICS), MAGES WITH CC (witch with sleep and STONE to remove skills and archwiz with the AOE root, NS with root- both rooots have no cure..., SORCERERS (to entertain the rogues with their high evasion), ASSASSINS (which can farm lvl 5 ign in 3 minutes on i3 in raid and coome back and TWO HIT the TWO NS that you say cant be killed, and then the A...

Thursday, 13. June 2019, 13:06

Guild member question

u can take it only if u are Guild advisor- if u are just a member - u can't do anything.

Friday, 31. May 2019, 21:51

+25 and above

Quoted from "unavailable" Quoted from "Dreman23" so im gonna use a master stone and bind my gear... makes no sense there should be no restriction to what grade hs i use... if i fail i fail its my gear. Ill just answer you this: Doesn't matter if its your gear or not, that is part of the new upgrade system, old system also had limitations just like the current one, its not a hard concept to grasp. If you want to bind your gear go ahead, you can always buy a unbind stone and remove the bound stat...

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:48

+25 and above

Quoted from "unavailable" Quoted from "ANGEL." Quoted from "Mendek" If Vilya was right you need grade 10 above +25. Huh?? If there is upgrade event going on and I can have 100% success with grade lvl 6-7 why then I need 10?? Isnt it obvious? o.o The rates you get during ane vent are not the stones actual rates, they are altered by the event, thus why you need a grade 10+ heaven stone to upgrade that higher tier of gear o.o No, it is not!!!! It's my gears and my stones...if I want to throw an HS...

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:08

+25 and above

Quoted from "Mendek" If Vilya was right you need grade 10 above +25. Huh?? If there is upgrade event going on and I can have 100% success with grade lvl 6-7 why then I need 10??

Friday, 31. May 2019, 14:46

+25 and above

I'm curious about same thing.. "Does HS upgrade system works only till +25? If so, why then we have 12 grades of hs? If it works beyond +25 why it says unable to upgrade due difference in lvls when u try a hs5 + ?

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 15:25

HS Upgrade Event

Quoted from "Vilya" When there is an upgrade event, it raises the chance of success overall upgrading items by that amount (i.e. upgrade 200% = 100% base + 100% increase). The chances for no change, decrease, and break remain the same. This made me totally lost... Let's say we have a 200% upgrade event running on and the base success rate of the Hs is 50% ... because of the event means the HS will have 100% success. Is it possible the chance of decrease, no chance or break remains 50% as from t...

Monday, 11. March 2019, 22:35

cap level

I don't know what you guys understand by "active players"... Atm if you want to be on ranking, you must log on and stay online for a few seconds -you'll be on the ranking for the next 3 months. Does it sound like an active player? What should be a fair idea to determine the "active player" from the one who logs in for less than 1min, just to be on ranking? I could go even further and give you an example - I am one of those players who are on top ranking - I hit the cap 6 years ago and since then...

Tuesday, 19. February 2019, 23:00

Vealentine's Event Rewards

Quoted from "Mendek" Quoted from "ANGEL." 3 row/lines - is 80 points. There are actually 8 lines, you know? I could swear in fact there are 3 lines, 3 rows and 2 diagonals ;D

Tuesday, 19. February 2019, 20:20

1 row/line of large chocos is 10 points 2 rows/lines - 20 points 3 row/lines - is 80 points. Tried 10 boxes with 80 points - every time I've got by 5 of : - xp & sp scrolls, - small attack and defence pot and - large attack and defence pots. So far I've got only 1 ES.

Sunday, 17. February 2019, 11:11

1 row/line of small chocos gives u 1 point. 2 rows /lines - 2 points. 3 rows/lines gives u 8 points. From 100 tries with 1 point I got 500 of each scrolls and 25 small attack pots + 125 small defence pots which r 25% chance to get them. So far none of the rest items - later will try with medium and large chocos.

Sunday, 17. February 2019, 09:56

cap level

Quoted from "unavailable" what for? Ranking was already changed and favors players that are active in the game. If they are inactive they disappear from the ranking list. I'm still on ranking although I do nothing in game than talk to few ppl and go afk - I cant recall when was the last time I went outside of town to do something ... Seems like I am a very active player...

Wednesday, 13. February 2019, 23:52

Do u ask for the box of chocolates? If so...you need 3 wrapped chocos of the same kind - doesn't matter which one - the reward will be same - 3 or 5 sp and xp scrolls( i forgot the exact numbers). Sometimes you'll get and some small defence or attack pots among the scrolls.

Wednesday, 16. January 2019, 11:01

Mystery Shopper

LOL Sorry but ur post made me laugh... There is no such a player Every time when u register any items for sale in both trader Agents, and something was sold, ur gold goes to mystery statue. When u click on the statue and check the table -there is the amount of gold and it doesnt show who bought it - u can see only TradeAgent. When u buy stuffs from the trader agent u can see whos the seller when u purchase ur stuffs from the statue, but when u r the seller- u never know whos the buyers.

Monday, 14. January 2019, 15:41

Jewel Event

From my observation - we have it once in a month. We had several during the xmass events, so my guess for next one would be at the end of this month or next one around V-day.

Monday, 14. January 2019, 15:36

Hero Coins

For Hero coins, u must have score of 600 points - u need 20 rounds with any of the following : - Abyss of Arcadia - Nightmare of Arcadia - Revenge of Arcadia - Shadow of Arcadia - Curse of Arcadia All mobs r from Tairan and Alber, and u need 500 coins to open a single box. Good Luck

Sunday, 13. January 2019, 02:30

PvP Server Usage

Quoted from "Jefalo" the 4 is without pet, so it should be 1 maybe :3. Indeed ! Do u really call it PVP when u can 2-hits anybody buffed with pet buffs?

Friday, 11. January 2019, 18:06

PvP Server Usage

Keep in mind channel 3 is for raid - Akan/Dark Altar/Ramslo Lab and aswell the Chapel and Cube... So basicly wherever u want to play u have to go at ch3 after u reach some certain lvls. Therefore u have channel 4, where r hosted Castle sieges and Alber which r all about PVP. Maybe u should make this pool for channel 4 instead of 3rd?

Monday, 24. December 2018, 18:59

Snow Leopard

The only way to lvl ur pet to 165 is when you use your xp pets and donate the stored xp to your pet instead to yourself. For lower lvls who still lvling..seems totally waste of time to lvl xp pets instead their own toons. Its just another pointless way to keep high lvls busy with something... but again if I am at cap why I would need an xp pet with lower CD

Monday, 10. December 2018, 13:49

A simple request...

Quoted from "Gospodja" I voted: No! Since 12 years I play this game all that time LC was 'Rogues game' except 'Wizards time' when was 'Eva cap' of Eva 100% accs power, and now I see a rogue complains about some other class skill should be nerfed down. They (Rogues) play all day in arena hitting 1 hit all other classes, which wanna try their skills and attack power. And now they still complaining! Desperately asking for Haste2 buff to play their so OP char. Give Rogues Haste2 so they will be fin...