You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

Monday, 5. August 2019, 09:11

Author: Caugsmire

Attendence days

The penalty build up the more days you miss - 1 day for the first, 2 days for the second etc so if you were away for a week you would lose 28 days attendance, which is why insurance could still be useful. If you already have, say 250 days, the penalties won't take you below 200; if you have 489, penalties could take you down to 400, and so on. Attendance rewards include Ace of Diamonds tokens, which you can exchange for IC...

Tuesday, 30. July 2019, 09:45

Author: Caugsmire

"Stealing Supplies" Tarian Quests

Thanks Silent - it was upper camp, while spy is in lower one

Saturday, 27. July 2019, 21:01

Author: Caugsmire

"Stealing Supplies" Tarian Quests

Could someone please tell me where to find the Mineral Extraction Boxes for the "Stealing Supplies" quest - are they in the camp where the spy is located? Thanks Caugsmire

Tuesday, 11. June 2019, 15:28

Author: Caugsmire

Exp Pets and Attendance Tokens

The new(ish) attendance system provides Attendance Tokens, which can be used to purchase a number of items, including a pet leash. However, the pet is a popenian which, while cute, is not the pet of choice for many. I would suggest that the list of items be expanded to include one or more exp pets. If there is a limit to the number of items which can be on the list, then replace the popenian with an exp pet.

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 20:53

Author: Caugsmire

HS Upgrade Event

Quoted from "unavailable" Upgrade events work like they always did....so for example: If you have a HS with 65% success chance, it means it has 35% fail chance (fail being no change, -1, break) When there is a 200% upgrade event it increases the success rate, so during the event the HS will have 130% success chance, but the fail chance of 35% stays the same. Essentially the 130% success will outweigh the fail chance but its still there. Well if that is correct, ie 65-35 becomes 130-35 then it i...

Wednesday, 22. May 2019, 15:51

Author: Caugsmire

HS Upgrade Event

Does the box showing the probability of success accurately reflect that probability during an upgrade event? If so, then if the box shows 100% success, the chance of fail and break would necessarily be 0%; if not, then you cannot trust the figures displayed... On a personal note, when the last upgrade event was on, every "100%" upgrade I carried out with lvl 1 and lvl 2 hs was successful - about 30 in all...

Sunday, 12. May 2019, 16:59

Author: Caugsmire

Pet fusing guide

As a supplementary question - the guide mentions that you can fuse P1 pets - presumably the result will be a P2 pet as the only P1 pets are the horse and drake... and also - does it matter if the P1 pets are mounted or unmounted?

Thursday, 2. May 2019, 14:38

Author: Caugsmire

The new Runes of Protection

Having just browsed the descriptions of Runes of Protection in the Item Mall, it appears that they only protect against weapon breakage, not downgrading, and that the Basic RoP can downgrade by 50%, Silver by 25% and Gold by 10%. In which case, attempting to upgrade a level 10 item with HS and a Basic Rop could result in a level 5 weapon, a Silver RoP in a level 7/8 and even using a Gold RoP could result in a level 9...? Have I understood this correctly? Caugsmire

Wednesday, 1. May 2019, 17:21

Author: Caugsmire

HS grade

Like jewels, it takes 3 HS to make one of the next grade up so... 81 grade 1 make 27 grade 2 make 9 grade 3 make 3 grade 4 make 1 grade 5 if grade 1 are worth 3 mill, that means grade 2 = 9 mill, grade 3 = 27 mill, grade 4 = 81 mill, grade 5 = 243 mill so grade 2 and 3 are cheaper than lucky smelting stones, grade 4 is cheaper than a chaos smelting stone, but only 100% up to lvl 9 unless its an upgrade event, grade 5 is twice the cost of a chaos smelting stone and only 100% to lvl 11...

Wednesday, 1. May 2019, 11:50

Author: Caugsmire

A question about MS and ES

Sorry for the mix-up between CSS and ES - not thinking straight It seems as though you agree that using the MS before the ES would ensure that my piece reaches +18 with 100% success rate...

Wednesday, 1. May 2019, 10:34

Author: Caugsmire

A question about MS and ES

I gather that, if you have already used a ES on a piece and then a Master Stone causes a -1, you can use another ES to restore it. My question is: If I have a piece which is +17, having used a ES on it, and using a Master Stone causes it to drop to +16... will using another Master Stone have 100% success on raising to +17 and can I then use a ES to get to +18? Well it's something to while away the time while this week's upgrades happen... Caugsmire PS I've corrected my references to CSS to read ...

Monday, 29. April 2019, 23:11

Author: Caugsmire

HS grade

You would still need 81 grade 5 HS and they currently sell at around 200 to 250 mill each... so still cheaper to buy a safe upgrade stone?

Sunday, 28. April 2019, 18:02

Author: Caugsmire

HS grade

but at least another 6561 would upgrade you to +19... wouldn't want to devalue the safe upgrade stone now, would we... on a more positive note, will the percentages be affected by a 200% or 250% upgrade event and, if so, by how much?

Saturday, 9. March 2019, 00:30

Author: Caugsmire

Glitched Ele's, Jags and others

While I understand your comment that exchanging pets does not work in some cases, would it not be possible to make an arrangement where those of us who want to dispose of glitched pets could sell them to you, or to a npc or whatever, so as to recoup some of the pet's value. What individuals then do with their money would be down to them... Caugsmire

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 23:39

Author: Caugsmire

Pet Levelling at Flowers of Dratan

Just to cofirm - No I am not going to be AFK pet levelling - I will be levelling while my "proper" toon is waiting for its exp pet to recover... And yes, I just wondered what level to get the toon to - and then I realised the toon needs to be higher level than the pony to avoid using up food too fast. Net result, I have a lvl 30 toon and levelling works fine Now off to bed and NOT pet levelling

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 11:49

Author: Caugsmire

Pet Levelling at Flowers of Dratan

Would like to level a pony at Flowers while my main character is recovering hp etc. I found that a lvl 5 character doesn't seem to earn pony any xp there while my lvl 60 has no problem. Is there a lower level limit and, if so, can anyone tell me what it is? Thanks Caugsmire

Wednesday, 20. February 2019, 01:01

Author: Caugsmire

Vealentine's Event Rewards

If you want to be REALLY pedantic, there are 8 lines, comprising 3 rows, 3 columns and 2 diagonals... who's next ?

Wednesday, 13. February 2019, 22:45

Author: Caugsmire

Vealentine's Event Rewards

Can anyone tell me what number of points give what rewards - like we were told for the Insect Box event. Thanks hopefully, Caugsmire

Thursday, 7. February 2019, 17:18

Author: Caugsmire

Horse howling skills

Thanks Vilya.

Thursday, 7. February 2019, 11:29

Author: Caugsmire

Horse howling skills

It used to be that offensive and defensive howling skills went up to lvl 10 and needed 18 points each to reach that level, so that the best level to convert a pony to a horse was 37... I gather that howling skills can now go above lvl 10, so my questions are: what is the highest level for offensive and defensive howling how many points will my pony / horse need to have to reach those levels... Thanks for any help you can give me.. Caugsmire