You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 117.

Monday, 12. August 2019, 10:53

Author: unavailable

Vilya

He is talking about the dura weapons. So if they would really need to implement it it would have to be like this: You have per weapon per class: Min Attack...…………..Middle...………...Max Attack If your current weapon for say TK falls between Middle and Max, after swapping it over to an RK weapon, I should fall within the same Mid-Max section for that class and weapon. so by doing this you can essentially end up with the weapon being weaker that if you would open and upgrade. Plus this swap would hav...

Friday, 9. August 2019, 00:36

Monster combo accessories seal

It would have to be a flat value like for example 5000. Long ago they changed everything that gave HP based on % to flat values because it became way too much.

Wednesday, 24. July 2019, 07:47

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "Surestrike" If you remove what COP can do at siege then an NS becomes almost useless at siege... If they remove the DCS absorb timer reset from cop, NS literally would become the most overpowered class in the game for sieges.

Tuesday, 23. July 2019, 17:28

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" the cure from alber ? id sure like u show me it works =D because i got over 400 of them and NO they dont work for cop tested. alber cures cant be used when copped.. so please get your info straight.! Not talking about alber cures. Anyway I do not see cop as an issue, I see balance in general as an issue here, solve that and that solves the cop problem some people keep having. Not to mention removing the timer reset from cop would completely break the class.

Tuesday, 23. July 2019, 14:48

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" there is no cures for COP Actually there is REquires a bit of farming but you can get it in game fairly easily.

Monday, 22. July 2019, 10:25

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "currykaran2" I've been playing for the last 2 years and have not seen you step into a siege, so for you to claim "you've been there and done that" ... sure, you've been to a siege where people were playing the classes we're asking to get a retouch. Come to a siege now with your best buds and try to take it. I will show you how impossible it is. Apocalypse has held DCS for months, and can do so simply because 2 people play NS. If 2 players can impact gameplay like that... what makes...

Friday, 19. July 2019, 19:45

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "currykaran2" I don't see an issue with the concept... The elemental system is used in many games, and is done so successfully. It usually has a high learning curve, but is still very efficient in what it's designed to do. With that said, it's simply not designed properly in this game. Last I remember testing the elemental system, the Element vs Damage simply did not make sense, it was not consistent with what it was designed to do. Leading players to think that some elements are be...

Thursday, 18. July 2019, 15:14

Quick fix for PVP

Quoted from "VassRulz" *Original message removed.* *Response to above removed by staff.* and in terms of PVP, I have plenty of ideas / suggestions, but I do not post them because I want the developers to make a concept and idea, because that will be an objective view, and once we get a chance to test that, then I will voice my share of feedback on it.

Wednesday, 17. July 2019, 16:33

Quick fix for PVP

Quoted from "murkules" Then no matter how they try "bringing balance" it will never work... Lets say they went with this idea where they lower everything to +15 and only have level 7 jewels ( please don't btw). The players will still have accessories that are giving them an unfair advantage... They could maybe make a hit rate / evasion cap for pvp so it isn't unfair to 90% of the players here... Those accessories aren't even an issue.....hitrate is heavily overrated. you could say the same thin...

Wednesday, 17. July 2019, 15:23

Quick fix for PVP

Quoted from "murkules" BUT removing the accessories that were made with accessory forge stones would do a lot of good. No player should be able to have something that other players can't get.. Some have 3 224x5s, 112x5s,150x5s.. fighting people that can get 93x3s at best unless they are lucky enough to find an older player that is willing to sell one... This will never fly, simply because those accessories were obtained with actual purchases, so gamigo cannot remove them, that is also the reaso...

Tuesday, 16. July 2019, 21:07

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "currykaran2" Actually, that's statistically false. Higher scale games, more often have balances done based on player opinions. Players say "This weapon hits too hard", it is looked into, and it is altered. Then the changes are released into a beta server where the players have a chance to test the chances, and then it is commented upon. If the reaction is majority-positive, it is implemented into the live server. The issue here is its not "a weapon hits too hard", its not a skill h...

Tuesday, 16. July 2019, 19:09

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "currykaran2" A rebalance does not conclude with one person's opinion. That's the purpose of it. Get everyone's opinion, get a poll going on each change. Regardless, the end will result in a better outcome than what we currently have. Proper balancing should not include anyones opinion, because those opinions will never be objective and never look at the big picture. to get a proper balance devs need to crate and come up with a concept, an idea, a plan. Based on that they will prepa...

Monday, 8. July 2019, 21:05

Can we get a balance?

5 players say rogues are OP....but if those 5 players have no idea how to pvp or how to go against a rogue....where does that fit in the "non-biased" opinion? Bottom line is, a change in the skills, balance....should be done by people who don't play the game, who are objective in deciding how it should change and who have an idea or a plan for it.Then I am pretty sure, players will get a chance to test it out on the VIP server and only THEN some things will come to light that may or may not work...

Monday, 8. July 2019, 19:42

Can we get a balance?

I voted No because this is a bit tricky, I mean sure devs will do the work and that's ok, and yes players can make suggestions BUT, I would not take anything players say seriously as 95% of what they say is biased based on what they want / like/ class they play. And I would definitely not invest / waste time for some tweaks here and there and then test and rinse repeat, they should just simply take their time, overhault it completely so when players get to test it they can test the entire pictur...

Thursday, 27. June 2019, 09:05

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "ghost107" Similar to you, my point of view is, when I see the total SP needed and the gain of SP decreases as you level(the NPC difficulty increases, SE remains the same, this means will be less SP gained). Thats why with higher levels the SE rewards should be higher the lower levels, or depending on the difficulty of the NPC(NPC stats, HP, defense, evasion, attack and hit rate) . you only "see" it as decreasing because sasquatches are broken. If sasquatches would be normalized acr...

Saturday, 22. June 2019, 13:02

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "ghost107" The Skill Experience (SE not SP) gain from NPC should start low, like 100 Skill Experience at level 1, and increase depending the NPC level ,like 1000 SE at level 30, at level 60 will increase at 2000 SE and so on. Also elite NPC will give double or a normal NPC would do at the same level. For low levels the SP gain from NPC will not count as much because is small, but it will be gained from Quests, but as you increase your level the SP gained will be reasonable. Also inc...

Saturday, 22. June 2019, 00:57

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "VassRulz" Yes SP should scale as you level along with mob hp and and damage. It is silly that mobs with 100X damage and HP of sasquatches give 1/12th of their SP. It is not good game design to force new players to grind sasquatches for weeks until they reach their desired 50k 100k sp etc. It would be better if sp farming remained viable and consistent throughout the leveling process. For example after level 120 or 140 mobs give a base 5,500 SP instead of 1,100. Wouldn't be so broke...

Friday, 21. June 2019, 09:48

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "Endemon" Still. the amount you need in total is very very hard to obtain intotal u gain from the early stages. Its not hard to obtain o.o…..it just required some grinding and you said it yourself: Quoted from "Endemon" now i mind sound i dont like the concept of grinding this game but you are wrong i love this game. You dont need to get all your SP and character maxed by the time you hit 185....

Friday, 21. June 2019, 09:44

Merchant Beppo Question

Quoted from "SilentArrow" Can someone from LC management comment why this artificial level 50-55 restriction still exists? While it only takes a couple hours to take an alt toon to level 50, if I missed merchant skill on my main character, why do I need to deal with this if I am spending real life $$$ on IC items? Anything I purchase with real $$$ seems like I should be able to trade/sell to other characters, or easily move between my own toons. If there was some type of issue with gold spammer...

Thursday, 20. June 2019, 21:53

SP Experience Balancing.

What are you talking about? There are plenty places to decently SP farm at all levels practically. The only out of balance thing is the amount of SP you get from sasquatches and Treants, so if we are talking about rebalancing, SP from them should be nerfed to match up everything else. For a quick rundown: Level 1-30 = Juno - Foxes, Deers, Sasquatches, Treants Level 18-30 = Dratan - Prokion Temple Then it is a bit balanced and you gain mor exp Level 60 - 70 = Dratan - Temple of forgetfulness + Ba...