You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, 22. June 2019, 20:58

Author: ghost107

SP Experience Balancing.

Quoted from "unavailable" People seem to have a wrong concept of Se/SP....you are supposed to prioritize skills as you level, get the ones that are important first, then focus on all the side ones, you are not supposed to max all of them out at any level because that is the entire point of LC and it being a grind game, and that's also the reason why there are so many gaps in skill learning levels to allow you to grind the needed SP. That's why starting with low SE gain at lower levels and incre...

Saturday, 22. June 2019, 10:27

SP Experience Balancing.

The Skill Experience (SE not SP) gain from NPC should start low, like 100 Skill Experience at level 1, and increase depending the NPC level ,like 1000 SE at level 30, at level 60 will increase at 2000 SE and so on. Also elite NPC will give double or a normal NPC would do at the same level. For low levels the SP gain from NPC will not count as much because is small, but it will be gained from Quests, but as you increase your level the SP gained will be reasonable. Also increasing the SE split fro...

Wednesday, 12. June 2019, 09:09

New resolutions and colour depths.

Since resolutions changed, how about changing images, in the game, to vector images, like SVG format, to support high resolution monitors(to avoid seeing a image pixelated). This won't fix, the small images, since LC has its UI layout with a fixed size in pixels, would be nice to have an option to scale the UI for example, for example in options setting a track-bar or a textbox where the user could input how much it should scale it.

Saturday, 5. November 2016, 13:56

[Suggestion] New Game Engine.

Quoted Before anyone else says anything, Vilya is a qualified computer programmer, with over 20 years worth of experience, behind her. Just saying, as it'll be Vilya's knowledge and experiences as a computer programmer, that will tell her if this even makes sense, much less if it cam be resolved. Assuming she wants to respond.... I also have 10 years experience in computer programming(in C++/C#, mostly C++), and I'm also developing a game, and I can say one thing for sure is that developing mul...