Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, 5. January 2018, 08:18

Author: YellowFlash

[Item]185 set

I do definatly agree with you

Thursday, 15. June 2017, 08:36

Author: YellowFLash

SP Farming

Quoted from "JHunter" I believe we have a duty as players to understand when we are being to greedy and when we should be thankful instead. I feel this is one of those cases. We went from being forced to spend money, to being able to do it all for free at the cost of a little time. Lmao I am defiantly not greedy, and if you read my post, in which you didn't, I mentioned that I am thankful for where the game is at right now, a simple tweak won't blow up the game . But thank you guys for the resp...

Thursday, 15. June 2017, 07:22

SP Farming

Quoted from "Fulminar" here are certain mobs in game which have a highly increased SP amount which they give. Example Sasquatches in Juno or Prokion Temple in Dratan Exactly how much sp are they giving per kill? (Prokion temple)

Thursday, 15. June 2017, 06:45

SP Farming

Firstly Before I get right into this, I would like to Thank Gamigo for successfully building up Last chaos for what it's suppose to be, but there are a few tweaks you guys can do *removed, see PM*. This Poll is going to be about Sp Farming. Normally when you get to a certain level the best Sp farm would usually be in a dungeon such as Velpist temple, Prokion or temple of forgetfulness and during good old times these dungeons use to give more sp then what Sasquatches give right now unfortunately....

Tuesday, 13. June 2017, 08:08

Plvl pets and how to get them to sit down

I am not trying to argue or anything when I ask this question. But what truly defines the time of AFK? For example if It takes me say 10 minutes to kill an enemy with normal attacks and I walk away to grab a drink and come back in 10 mins. Is that AFKing? Again not trying to argue or anything just want to be clear on rules. I also want to know about that too, like if i wanted to get a pet pill experience for 1hr play a different game for 1hr then come back and use another one for example, does t...

Sunday, 11. June 2017, 17:22

Plvl pets and how to get them to sit down

Hey guys just wondering where is the best place to plvl my horse, something that can give me more then just 1 xp every like 10 hits or something, I'm only lvl 12 now since im still sp farming, I remember gllitching harpies behind prokyion to plvl my horse not sure if that still works tho, so is there still a way to plvl your horse over night that gives good Xp? Also how do I glitch out my drake or horse to sit down, or make it stand still? I remember a glitch where u drop a gold coin and u pick ...