You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Tuesday, 27. November 2018, 20:50

Author: Dimitri2004

Why archwizard and wizard are flawed and how can they be fixed

Quoted from "DynamicPineapple2" the real problem in this games unbalance of the classes is the elemental system though and I think that taking away level 2 elemental defense jewels and lvl 1 and 2 elemental attack jewels would help balance the game although some issues would still be found with certain classes lmao almost no one will vote for it because most players use ex-rangers. If devs removed elem jewels, these players would be basically useless as they lack skill.

Friday, 9. November 2018, 13:37

Cant use Flight as NS

Excuse me, but that's not OK. If I use Flight I get 'Disconnected' in 3 times out of 10. Sometimes even 5 out of 10. That's not acceptable at all. Please fix the skill or the client or the server.

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 21:03

What about skills?

Quoted from "RosesForRaychael" The skills are fine as they are power wise, they seem weak because of the current elemental system. And not every skill is useless. How about stunning skills? Silencing ones? Slowing? Blind? Do i have to go on? I do not see how it is useless to have a skill that is able to do damage and put your opponent in a weakened state or simply a disadvantage. I agree with the statements una made, if u cannot take critisism it was a bad idea to post, as people will always gi...

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 18:38

What about skills?

Quoted from "unavailable" I am completely against everything you said in your post. simply because there is no point in giving skills more power, there simply isn't. Asside that the problem aren't skills, the problem is this elemental system which is garbage and only 5% thought through. When they finally fix / rework that system, then they can focus on individual skills and fix them / tweak them. what you are saying wouldn't fix anything it would just add fuel to the already burning fire. How i...

Tuesday, 23. October 2018, 00:22

What about skills?

PLEASE FOR GODS SAKE! Whats the point of playing other classes if Ex-Ranger is IDEAL in everything, even OP. Also it needs some good nerf. In my opinion, ideal would be make skill power in percentage like it was way back before, make all the attacking skills Lv.2 Elemental (including Ex-ranger's capsule so instead of debuffing to Lv1 elem, it would debuff to CERTAIN lv2 elem, which still would be good). Reduce elem dmg bonuses, for example, now Lv2 against non elem deals 2.4x more damage. That i...

Monday, 22. October 2018, 14:14

Haven't played in years thinking of a return

Quoted from "VladsTemptrist" is the game still fun for a sin that does pvp Sins are stronger than they were before

Sunday, 14. October 2018, 11:43

Returning player

Quoted from "AmenMicah93" Can anyone answer my other questions? The cooldown reduction system was overhauled, so its not possible to have 100% CD anymore. Close still is, but exact 100% is not

Saturday, 13. October 2018, 13:39

Returning player

Quoted from "AmenMicah93" Is this server still live, how much are mysterious hammer in item mall? Is there a skill point calculator? Is the assassin class underpowered? What episode is the server? To be honest, there is no need in skill points. Just farm around 15k SP on Sasq and you will be good to go. You only need ele nowadays as 99% of skills are useless. Rogues have always been OP and still are, so no need to worry about them.

Monday, 3. October 2016, 17:49

Make Skills Great Again

Well, they can always a little bit nerf skill dmg of Rogues

Monday, 3. October 2016, 17:48

Merac Castle Siege

Yeah, nobody showed up Sure