You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Wednesday, 2. May 2018, 11:51

Author: Resuwrecktion

A balance to the classes

Quoted from "unavailable" I actually disagree, the cop should stay as it is. if you would simply make it pause or make meds not interrupt the absorb at DCS it would literally be a broken siege. More broken than it is now already. And cop itself isn't even an issue if you have smart people playing at siege and know what to focus on. the only thing I would personally change for cop is the duration and that's it. It's already bat sh** easy enough as it is right now to defend it. They stay at the t...

Tuesday, 10. April 2018, 22:28

The future.

I had made a post a few years ago when AFK pet leveling/affinity farming was removed from the game/made bannable. Few years later and it still doesn't make any sense as to why it was removed. It gives something people to do when AFKing for a pet CD rather than standing at spawn. It really doesn't affect anybody negatively unless you get mad for someone opening an affinity shop or something, but that's just being petty. There's really no cons as to allowing this to be back in the game, and if the...

Sunday, 18. February 2018, 05:51

Are Chaos Jewel Pocket of Elements disappeared?

I'm having a problem with Roy and Siban to. I've been looking for Muta acc's the past week or so and when I type in 'Muta' in the search bar it's been coming up, but for the past couple days it hasn't. I assumed at first there just weren't any, but when I hit the search bar with nothing in it item section, scrolling through the pages has a few Muta's so I assume it's just bugged or something. Also happens with Ulkan and cooldown pots to I believe.

Saturday, 27. January 2018, 23:38

Non-transferable/deposit-able items.

When the change was made, they said it was to prevent credit card fraud from gold sellers, but those gold sellers usually make new characters that are level 1 in order to sell their product, so making the level range between 50-55 doesn't really make any sense to me. Making it where you have to be over 50 in general (50-185) would make it a better option rather then just limiting it to 50-55 when most peoples main character were well over the limit when the merchant profession was added. It just...

Friday, 26. January 2018, 23:44

Quoted from "Vilya" Hello, You can store them once you get merchant profession on your character. Merchant Profession Yeah I get that, but it just sucks for the characters that were already max level before the merchant profession came out, and it's even worse that some of us have to farm a crap ton of Sio affinity just for us to become merchants. I think there should be an option where people who were above the required level to become a merchant at the time of it's introduction, should get so...

Friday, 26. January 2018, 08:45

Is there a way we can get this changed? I have so many PRS +28s spread out across some of my toons that I don't even level anymore and I would love to use on a different one, I'm sure many people also have items they have lying around that they want to move elsewhere but can't because of this restriction, would like to hear you guy's opinions. This goes for all items that are not transferable by the way, of course not just PRS's. A change like this wouldn't really affect anyone negatively in an...

Wednesday, 26. October 2016, 22:02

Suggestion for Archers

Quoted from "DynamicPineapple2" 3rd make archers durability bow go to at least 2,800-3,000 base attack RIP people who have already plussed their dura bows with crap bases.

Saturday, 8. October 2016, 20:11

[Suggestion] New Game Engine.

Quoted from "ObtuseRecluse" I would expect new content and bug fixes at most. LUL NEW CONTENT IN 2016 LUL

Wednesday, 5. October 2016, 21:05

I seem to have lost a quick slot bar, any way to get it back? (solved)

Go to options and towards the bottom there's a button that resets everything to it's original spot, the button is called Reset, obviously, try it and see if it works.

Tuesday, 6. September 2016, 23:27

Suggestions about Armor & wep's not tradable or storable

Quoted from "dleon" thumbs up for character binding. shoulda been way back before gamigo. theres a lot of +28 170s weapons and armor around. Yeah, let's not let people who spend 100b+ to make their weapon +28 not be able to sell it back even for less cash to another player who possibly doesn't have the money to make it themselves, that'll show em!

Thursday, 1. September 2016, 00:41

Pic Book, End Game Content, ETC.

Quoted from "AnotherUser" Quoted from "Resuwrecktion" Maybe they'll put money into the game when they see that population popping like it was back in 2012. Things like increasing gold drops, item drops, event rewards won't cause this boom in the population that you seem to think it will. Those issues are so minimal when it comes down to the issues that have caused the population to diminish. Minor remedies just aren't going to attract new players or old ones back to the game. You basically just...

Thursday, 1. September 2016, 00:04

Pic Book, End Game Content, ETC.

How about instead of trying to get old players who have clearly moved on back into the game, we make the game new player friendly by increasing gold drops, item drops, increasing prizes at events, making forum events like there were back at Aeria, which didn't require you to be the quickest at typing, the luckiest by guessing answer, etc... The game simply isn't going anywhere until we get new people who want to play the game, and not by investing hundreds of dollars into the game when the game ...

Wednesday, 24. August 2016, 00:39

Making Regular Wizards Stronger

Quoted from "MaZZaCre" I mean they could just change the autohit-attackspeed-focused pvp and make it more enjoyable to use skills again! Imagine all these skills you could use ayylmao +1

Sunday, 21. August 2016, 03:52

enforce rules ty

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" but then apoc sets it so no1 really can even get the chance to attack besides 3-5 people ? Just because you can't go doesn't mean other people can't, siege was pretty populated even without you there.

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 22:10

enforce rules ty

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" sieges supose to be a guild effort not multiply guilds to join forces to be able to do them I just read this to. xDDDDD

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 21:20

enforce rules ty

Quoted Keron pro heard what u did I also heard what the keroned people did, used castle siege megaphone to say its not allowed not even knowing what is allowed and what isn't And yup, some people need to grow up I know what I did, I asked Vilya a couple weeks ago if it was allowed, and since it was, I took advantage of it.

Saturday, 20. August 2016, 17:23

enforce rules ty

Quoted from "MaZZaCre" Or they could just fix the first stage, where attackers can kill attackers gamgo pls

Monday, 15. August 2016, 23:42

Minor/Major Bug Fixes

Quoted from "MaZZaCre" PS: Please fix MCS Stage 1. +10000

Tuesday, 2. August 2016, 09:08

Server Population

Last Chaos USA (English) only has 1 server so hope you choose wisely.

Monday, 27. June 2016, 04:52

Ex-Rangers in Castle Siege

Isn't attackers attacking other attackers the way they got points? I took a break from the game but I know killing guards and defenders was the only way to get points, because sometimes the defending members of the guild never even left the spawn until the actual attack started. People used to reg attack solely to feed kills to other attackers to get them more points.