You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 156.

Friday, 2. August 2019, 20:02

Author: Crossy

player skills

I voted no on this topic, just to play the devil's advocate here and because I think that just changing it so that attack skills have lvl 2 Elemental Attack instead of lvl 1 would cause more problems. At present, attack skills still work just fine against None Element Defenses. Adding a 2.6x dmg mutliplier on top of that (which is the multiplier you get when you hit a lvl 2 element that isn't Light or Darkness against a None Defense) would just cause another power creep. The same applies to Elem...

Wednesday, 24. July 2019, 12:15

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "unavailable" If they remove the DCS absorb timer reset from cop, NS literally would become the most overpowered class in the game for sieges. Hence why I didn't say to remove it. I'm well aware that if the Timer Reset was removed and not replaced by something else, people would just reg an NS in a defending guild and perma cop their friends at Crystal, since the target is untouchable for the duration of Cop. Hence why I brought up the suggestion that the Timer should freeze while t...

Tuesday, 23. July 2019, 15:34

Can we get a balance?

Why do these kind of threads always devolve into complaints about Cop? I mean, I hate it as much as the next guy, but it's starting to get a bit tiresome. Regardless, even assuming you have farmed enough of the cure to last you through a siege, the problem with Cop isn't that it immobilizes you, it's that it instantly cuts off any sympathy gain from the crystal at DCS. It doesn't matter if you cure it after that or not, you've still lost anywhere between 1 second to 2 minutes and 59 seconds on C...

Friday, 19. July 2019, 15:53

Quick fix for PVP

*Coughs loudly* Bringing the thread back to its' topic, I voted "No" on this suggestion. Out of the suggested "fixes" listed, the only ones that I could potentially get behind are the restriction of Pet Buffs and Healing items while PK Mode is turned on, but those changes on their own wouldn't do much to fix the currently unbalanced pvp in this game. Removing the benefit of having higher than +15 gear wouldn't solve anything in the long run. It would just serve to discourage people from getting ...

Tuesday, 9. July 2019, 14:04

Can we get a balance?

I voted yes on this topic in the end, but I want to underline that it was a very tentative yes. I agree that feedback from the players should be taken into account when it comes to balancing the game, but I don't nescesarily disagree with Una on the whole bias topic. Just because 5 people say "Rogues are OP" does not mean that it's true, or even that they are nescesarily talking about the same thing. While they agree that something needs to be done to rebalance the Rogue, they might have a diffe...

Saturday, 10. November 2018, 15:15

all these years ;farm bug;

How about giving some info on what this "bug" is? They can't fix something if they don't know what's wrong.

Monday, 11. June 2018, 16:00

Make Ns Costumes!!

The reason that those costumes doesn't exist for the Night Shadow is because when the costume were designed and released, the Night Shadow didn't exist yet. And personally if it stood between the devs working on bug fixes and new stuff, or them retconing costumes for the Night Shadow class, I'd rather they work on the former.

Thursday, 3. May 2018, 10:55

A balance to the classes

Quoted from "The1AndOnly" its been so long since anything has been done. and everything towards pvp and pve only been further broken. eversince elephant was added. How could it have been broken further, if nothing has been done to change it?

Wednesday, 2. May 2018, 18:31

A balance to the classes

I'd rather see them fix the Combat System as a whole than see individual changes to certain skills. If we go back a few years to just before the Elemental System was added to all classes (except Archmage, which had it from the start), the skills were functioning just fine and I assume that if the Elemental System was to be completely removed, they still would. Rather than nibble at the edges of the weed, I'd prefer it if we pulled it up by the roots (by reworking the Elemental System). If some c...

Monday, 23. April 2018, 13:53

An extra accessory slot

Personally, I think 3 slots is more than enough as it is. If you are stuck between using your last slot between two accs, you simply have to prioritize which you'd rather have at the moment; like extra HR or Stone Resistance.

Monday, 26. March 2018, 22:43

Character Gifting Scamms

Quoted from "XMarthX" yeah yeah, keep making dumb rules. i have a good idea though, how about when someone is selling a character, there should be a game-master present? that ought to get rid of scams and people can be happy buying. Whether you think the rules are dumb or not, you have agreed to them when you downloaded the game and created your account. And as has already been mentioned, the item isn't and was never meant for selling characters. It was introduced as a way for people to gift a ...

Saturday, 17. February 2018, 20:36

Customize your armor & weapon

While it would be really nice, the problem I have with it is that a lot of the weapons and armor that are in the game are recolors of each other. For example, the lvl 97 crossbow, the Cube Conqueror Crossbow, and the Spirit Dwelling Crossbow are all the same, aside from a slight difference in coloring.

Thursday, 15. February 2018, 14:38

PVP Tournaments

Quoted from "RosesForRaychael" I like the idea! But i feel that a class like the Ex-Ranger would have an unfair advantage here.. Perhaps make it class-based? For example knight vs knight? Curious to see how others feel about it. That depends on how you set up the tournament. Ex-Ranger requires a very specific setup to work to its' maximum potential, so rules that for example limits the usage of items/potions and restrict players to only using buffs that their own class could learn would severel...

Saturday, 10. February 2018, 18:09

Servers

Yeah, completely forgot about Tairen and Auzura. Never played on them

Wednesday, 7. February 2018, 19:04

Servers

If I recall correctly, the merges happened like this: Caerie + Hatzring -> Vinicius Katar + Sarissa -> Katrissa ??? + ??? -> Nereus (unsure of this one, didn't play a lot when all servers were active) Vinicius + Nereus -> Ciraiya Ciraiya + Katrissa -> Initus

Tuesday, 19. December 2017, 13:25

[Suggestion] Extended Profession System

[The Mercenary Profession] I imagine the Mercenary Profession to be based around the Fame/Reputation System in the game. The more Fame/Reputation you gather, the higher level Mercenary Quest you'd be able to take on, starting at level 100. After all, only the very best is enough for the citizens of Iris, right? [Requirements] Using the Merchant System as a guideline, I'd say that the Mercenary Profession would require you to be at least at lvl 100 to register for it, seeing as being a Mercenary ...

Monday, 18. December 2017, 16:58

[System]Crafting

While I agree that it's a shame that there are no reason to craft gear at lower levels, part of the reason that it isn't worth it is that you don't spend enough time on those levels to warrant the effort of crafting a gear for those levels. Farming materials, leveling up your crafting skills and crafting the gear itself takes time and resources, time and resources that could be better spent elsewhere. On top of that, the low level crafting system is... well, low level. Even if you could sell the...

Friday, 15. December 2017, 11:18

[Class]Temple Knight Skill "Taunt" Duration Buff

Quoted from "DirtMerchant" Woah.... Una is still alive o.O I think we can agree that a lot of skills got.... "messed with" when the elemental system was created. I just wanted to point out the TK got the short straw. Part of me is wondering "Why did they even bother putting an elemental status on Taunt if you cant even use it." TK did not get the short straw though. In fact, they were one of the classes that benefitted the most from it, as one of only 3 classes that can debuff both the Elementa...

Friday, 15. December 2017, 10:55

[Class]Temple Knight Skill "Taunt" Duration Buff

Quoted from "unavailable" Sadly.....and amazingly I have to agree with Crossing. Wow... Una actually agrees with Crossy on something? Soon hell will freeze over and pigs will fly!