You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Monday, 24. December 2018, 17:17

Author: sdave74

Snow Leopard

Yea, maybe lvl 100 or 120 would be more reasonable.

Monday, 24. December 2018, 16:26

Snow Leopard

Your post is actually a good chance for me to bring up a question I had about the snow leopard. The description was a bit vague saying it evolved at lvl 165. Does that mean the pets level is 165 or the characters lvl is 165. I was just taking it at the pets lvl, but it does seem a bit far fetched to have to lvl a pet to 165 for it to evolve.

Friday, 26. October 2018, 00:27

Game randomly crashing...

I had to shut down down malware bytes cause it wanted to delete a file in the new xigncode, then I could get on game for short amounts of time before getting the same error code. The solution was to shutdown AVG antivirus, but like others have said it really isnt wise to roll with no antivirus, hope there is a fix for this other than us shutting down our protective programs.

Saturday, 25. August 2018, 01:36

August Finale Riddle Responses!

My guess Pierce of wind Sdave US initius

Saturday, 21. April 2018, 00:14

Does ROD (Rage of Demon) still drop

I might have some of those on my storage toon. I have 2 bags full of old acc. Edit : nope, seems to be the only old acc that I dont have.

Saturday, 14. April 2018, 00:05

The future.

Alber wouldn't even be a bad place for the normal grind if they would just put it on a different server. They sell us xp pets then put the place 180s are supposed to play on a no pet server... it is a waste of half the xp. Our only other option is the lab, but you have to have a party, and unless you hold up someone in your guild that might wanna do other stuff, or have your wife connect her laptop to party you, you are pretty much out of luck. And all the other things Mazz mentioned too. The on...

Saturday, 31. March 2018, 01:48

Game Gold

Ha ha, a friend of mine was telling me that some of them actually are just using the armor as cover for their 170 set....lmao... I will just stick with my heavy metal costume.

Friday, 30. March 2018, 00:03

Game Gold

The event idea is pretty good, I made something like 5 billion selling pumpkins. And others that caught the event early made more than that.

Thursday, 29. March 2018, 02:03

Game Gold

I will have to give that a try on the next event, I ran a lucky scroll the other day on jewith with idb, made some decent gold pretty quick off his drops.

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 23:50

Affinity Shops/Quests/Items

Keron and Owl are about the only shops I really care about... the other ones could definitely use some better stuff.

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 23:45

Game Gold

Good points, I was not disagreeing with upping the gold drop amount, was just throwing out how I was currently getting gold.... I never have a whole lot btw ha ha. But I really dont use a lot of gold in game, really just on pet food and water. What are you grinding on to pull in 30 to 50 mill? I never look at how much gold the mobs drop. I havent done a lot in Alber yet other than the quests. Is there any good gold drop mobs there?

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 00:39

Affinity Shops/Quests/Items

I got those low affinities back in the aeria days when we could leave our p2 pets to run 24/7 to get us the points. Afk pet leveling/farming is what needs brought back. There is no need for a lvl 180 character to have to kill mobs in prokion or juno to get some affinity when the p2 pet was designed to do it for us.

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 00:27

Game Gold

Quoted from "Bran" Cursed Weavers and Cursed Liches in Egeha, lvl 90 monsters, drop 23-45k gold without any boosts, you have to be lvl 90(lock exp on lvl 90) to kill them, or make a NS and + a soul to 15, since its easy, put an elemental lvl 2 jewel on wep, defense jewel on shirt, some cc 3-4 and c3-4 and u good to go, if u want more gold, use lucky spell book on them, I think they're worth using the book. If I remember correctly they drop weapons too, that ncp quite nicely at that level too. C...

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 00:20

Game Gold

Not sure what level you are at, but I can usually pull 6 to 10 million each time I run the lab just npcing the drops. No boosters or lucky scroll needed, the times I have used a lucky scroll though usually my inventory is full before I can finish my run. Trying to get good drops to sell to other players really dont work anymore, nobody is buying anything unless it is high level jewels, ic, or +20 something weapon and armors. Some juiced up gold drop would be nice too though.

Friday, 9. March 2018, 00:01

Make PvP Great Again

Agreed, should stay the same, there shouldn't be a reward for some 1xx level player running around Juno pking noobs.

Saturday, 24. February 2018, 09:48

Get rid of the pillars

Quoted from "Pandia" Quoted from "RosesForRaychael" Some people actually enjoy doing a raid solo tough,so making it that hard no one can solo it i doubt would make them happy. Those that prefer to do most on their own wont enjoy playing as much anymore o.o Not because they never wanna be around people or anything, but doing stuff alone is a way of destressing o.o +1 As for the mechanism a way to work it around so raid can be solo just like lab, is maybe increase the time needed to click the pil...

Saturday, 24. February 2018, 03:42

Get rid of the pillars

Quoted from "Fulminar" Quoted from "Surestrike" it would be better to use the coffins like click on the coffins in a certain order and you spawn Joshe. Maybe to make it a challenge you could have the order change each time you enter DA. That way you have a mechanism to spawn the boss, you make it a challenge and at the same time you don't need another person. Ooorrr....*plot twist* we make all raids much harder so no one will be able to solo them. When you enter Altar and encounter the first He...

Tuesday, 20. February 2018, 03:07

Customize your armor & weapon

I'll vote yes cause I do think it would be cool. Just dont know about how doable it would be. That and most people use a costume for that extra buff.

Tuesday, 20. February 2018, 00:16

Get rid of the pillars

I have done it several times just two people, still a pain in the butt... but several times after running back and forth a couple times trying, a couple of the pillars become unclickable.

Sunday, 18. February 2018, 21:39

Get rid of the pillars

yes... the repeat quests give about the same as killing 2 or 3 monsters in the lab.... and takes 20 min run to each spot to get it done... not worth the time.