You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Tuesday, 25. October 2016, 04:22

Author: Piksguy

GOLD

Lol. i have plenty of Items for sale, notice how nothing sells?? why?? nobody has Gold?!?! . IC is not a currency. How will i buy my Owls Potions with IC. Bring buy The Gold for IC!! i wanna buy Gold!!

Thursday, 20. October 2016, 00:34

GOLD

Quoted from "Bran" Quoted from "Piksguy" There is no gold left, something needs to change. make it drop!! Yea Get off ur lazy butt and drop farm in lab with Lucky Scroll, result variates at players who are closer to 180 than to those who are 185 and 100%. (Cause 179 mobs got blue name to those who are 185 Mother of logic ) Everyone who are 185 just sit at arena each day, and probly mumble alot, oh I got no gold, how will I get big amount of gold fast when I find something I wanna buy from a pla...

Wednesday, 19. October 2016, 01:17

GOLD

There is no gold left, something needs to change. make it drop!! Cost of life keeps going up but gold drops date back to the stone age!!

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 20:23

Pic Book, End Game Content, ETC.

new idea's? Future Suggestions? lol. How about Re-Reading The great ideas that have been proposed in the past. By people who no longer even look at " The Forums ". Making ppl redo all the work and promising stuff will happen " This Time " is hard to believe.

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 16:28

Pic Book, End Game Content, ETC.

Monday, 12. October 2015, 13:28 Patience young padawan, the future is still wide open. Vilya Community Manager EN - ES - PLHomepage|Customer Support|Last Chaos Facebook Rules|GM Recruiting [list]Last year this was the response...[/list]

Friday, 1. July 2016, 17:21

Selling Stuff

Sue's offer is very interesting

Sunday, 29. May 2016, 03:50

Where are the GMs when you need them most?

I know 90% of the game is rogues but there is the rare population of NON- invisible characters. RT the harassment. Or start selling the Invisible Potion . Only reason people still play LC is because there Computers cant handle the new games and this game is very laggy

Wednesday, 20. April 2016, 13:54

Volunteer Recognition Day buffs

Quoted from "Bran" Quoted from "MistOfIris" I knew these were something like epic exp spell and epic sp spell. duuh o.o logic and knowing the game, tht means actually play it... Thats why 90% of people fail the quiz all the time, 0 knowledge about LC, only plvl, char gifting, skipping certain content. Or 90 % of players do not care or put any effort to win Quiz's outdated prizes and only make appearance in the room to support GM team who is still atleast trying to make this game better and fun

Wednesday, 16. December 2015, 20:10

keep getting booted out by the xtrap

well, i restarted the whole computer and tried with nothing else opened, still 99%. It stays at 99% for about 2 minutes then all close's and i get this pop up saying " The access to xtrap patch server is unstable or xtrap update was unable to run properly, please restart game "

Wednesday, 16. December 2015, 19:50

[GM]Wistblaze (Retired)

lol cross, Vilya is MINE! Welcome Wist, hope u are here to stay

Wednesday, 16. December 2015, 19:42

keep getting booted out by the xtrap

hello, i woke up this morning and tried to start game, but xtrap loaded to 99% and froze. i tried multiple times, i made the " XtrapOLD " file, i put it into My " Norton " exceptions, right under my " Gamigo " Folder exceptions, after all that i tried to load game but the same thing keeps happening, any advise? thx

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 18:46

MAINTENANCE THREAD! READ ME!

i am so able to login, its not me its the game who wont login

Monday, 10. August 2015, 20:13

Disconnect and Login Problems

Quoted from "Fulminar" Really .... Leave you guys alone for 5 minutes and you broke it o.o I blame luda for running around almost naked on his witch. Servers couldn't handle that... Edit: Never mind. ..I blame walnut! Wouldn't suprise me if he tripped over something and broke it. i already said its Vilya's fault O.o

Monday, 10. August 2015, 19:48

Disconnect and Login Problems

i have same issue, multiple dc's while afk, then boom " failed to connect " i blame vilya !!