You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, 11. March 2019, 17:06

Author: Quest

cap level

Perhaps a compromise could be reached - Have 2 Ranking platforms. One for those actually active in the game and another showing together, all active and/or inactive players and their stats viewable thru forum or main page like it used to be...

Monday, 10. August 2015, 20:00

Disconnect and Login Problems

Either someone flipped the on/off servers switch or they forgot to feed/water the hamster provided power source again !

Friday, 31. July 2015, 16:44

Windows 10 Concerns and Issues

Thank you both, Vilya and the un-named source for the assistance. LC is up and running fine again. Guess hic-ups like this will be common with Win 10 release for a while.

Thursday, 30. July 2015, 22:21

Windows 10 Concerns and Issues

Character name: Quest Server:K3 Issue explanation : I can log on and get to spawn pad. Its when I try to move in any direction its game over - back to Windows desktop. I upgraded to Win 10 on this my desktop and my laptop yesterday. Both worked fine yesterday -then logging in today on the desktop -been having this issue but not on the laptop. Tried the compatibility function but same results. Errorlog available (no) Not even a popup - just straight back to desktop window. Have you reinstalled LC...